Old Broly vs Super Vegetto

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Cursed Lemon
Advanced Regular

Re: Old Broly vs Super Vegetto

Post by Cursed Lemon » Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:41 pm

CTAkuma wrote: You do know Broly is atleast capable of destroying multiple solar systems at the same time in his restricted form alone right? Super Perfect Cell's full power could only destroy one
Broly's apparently also capable of getting one-shotted by what is effectively 2.5 super saiyans in power.

There's no explaining Broly.
Special Beam Cannon!

(゚Д゚)σ 弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌⊃

Ssjcell
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Ssjcell » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:27 pm

Cursed Lemon wrote:
CTAkuma wrote: You do know Broly is atleast capable of destroying multiple solar systems at the same time in his restricted form alone right? Super Perfect Cell's full power could only destroy one
Broly's apparently also capable of getting one-shotted by what is effectively 2.5 super saiyans in power.

There's no explaining Broly.
Basically this I could see base gogeta from the Goku and Vegeta in movie eight could beat broly.

Hugo Boss
I Live Here

Post by Hugo Boss » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:46 pm

Cursed Lemon wrote: Broly's apparently also capable of getting one-shotted by what is effectively 2.5 super saiyans in power.
Only if he is unable to increase his power output. Before Trunks intervened, Broly was effortlessly pushing them back, then an opening was created.

theherodjl
I Live Here

Post by theherodjl » Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:53 pm

Ssjcell wrote:Basically this I could see base gogeta from the Goku and Vegeta in movie eight could beat broly.
I don't really know about that. M8 seems to be an alternate timeline where the Z Senshi managed to destroy the Androids before Cell was able to absorb either of them(if he even existed in this timeline) so their power would be only marginally greater than their Android arc counterparts, and Gohan seems to be the weakest of the SSJs or at least only on par with Future Trunks which points to the conclusion that Gohan was never the key factor in stopping the Androids/Cell in M8's chain of events. Without the whole "Gohan will unleash his anger then be able to defeat anyone" macguffin that shaped the battle powers of the Cell Games, I imagine that Base Gogeta in M8 wouldn't be much stronger than Base Gotenks from the Boo arc, and if Takao Koyama's opinion on the matter is to be trusted then LSSJ Broly is stronger than any form of Boo, and Base Gotenks got wrecked by just Fat Boo. I'd say that Gogeta would need to be a SSJ to fight Broly like in the videogame's intros.
"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" - The Mad Hatter :think:

Hulk10
Advanced Regular

Post by Hulk10 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:42 am

Hugo Boss wrote:
Cursed Lemon wrote: Broly's apparently also capable of getting one-shotted by what is effectively 2.5 super saiyans in power.
Only if he is unable to increase his power output. Before Trunks intervened, Broly was effortlessly pushing them back, then an opening was created.

I agree with you there.
"We became like friends, we became like good friends." Broly to Cheelai and Lemo about his fur pelt.