Frieza's race name

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Re: Frieza's race name

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:40 am

JohnnyCashKami wrote:
theherodjl wrote:Ah...but does it sounds as good as Freeza La Raza?
Funny, but no. That'd just be a direct translation of 'Freeza Race' to Spanish.
theherodjl wrote:Scientifically speaking, there are actually only 4 races. Caucasoid, Negroid, Mongoloid, and Australoid.
'Caucasoid' is in reference to the term 'Caucasian' which isn't even accurate at all. The real Caucasians are from the Caucasus region that is localized in the Asian continent, and the guy who came up with the term 'Caucasian' made as little sense as a drunkard would. If Europeans really were "Caucasians" then they'd have Caucasian blood but they have European DNA. Same goes for Africans who have African DNA rather than "Negroid".

"Australoids" are a mixture of Africans and Asians with their own differences. Really, the whole -oid terms that existed before are invalid and proven to be incorrect, to say the least.

The Scientist who came up with that was named Mr. Blumenbach and he probably knew little to nothing to come up with such conclusion so for you to rely on that info, it's a bit strange. I did my homework on race and Blumenbach's logic is absurd. Yes, he did do some research but most of his logic went out the window with his assumptions everyone to him looked white by the skulls and whatnot.
theherodjl wrote:"Jews" are not a race, but a religious identity.
Jews are a race and a religious. The Jewish have their own set of DNA and they don't look anything like Europeans, although because of the light skin they have (could say the same for Japanese as well), some assume they are European.
theherodjl wrote:And the "Native American race" is just an offshoot from the same ancestors as "Oriental/Asian" people.
I'll agree with you here. Native Indians did originally come from the Asian continent too but they are vastly different from the rest, even from Indians.

Anyway, this is an interesting conversation to have but certainly off-topic so VegettoEX might request to end it sooner or later.
Wha—? My dearest friend, I hope that you understand that there is no thing as "Jewish DNA" or "European DNA". All humans have the same DNA. The environment has changed all these people. It is the environment in which their ancestors resided that they gained their present characteristics.
P O W E R