Bojack unbound

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Ssjcell
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Bojack unbound

Post by Ssjcell » Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:17 pm

How did he become bound exactly? I know it's a pretty good movie but how the hell did he become bound. The four kais sealed him up with a combined power level of maybe 10000 ? That does not make any sense someone make sense of this for me please.

theherodjl
I Live Here

Re: Bojack unbound

Post by theherodjl » Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:19 am

Ssjcell wrote:How did he become bound exactly? I know it's a pretty good movie but how the hell did he become bound. The four kais sealed him up with a combined power level of maybe 10000 ? That does not make any sense someone make sense of this for me please.
Its not the Kaio's power levels that sealed him up, it was their magic, and magic can be quite haxx in the DB world. Take Babidi for example, he's weaker than anyone member of the Z Senshi in power level, but his magic was capable of affecting even Dabura & Vegeta. Its not hard to believe that 4 beings using magic could seal away a bunch of villains with less power that a SSJ2 when a single magic-user like Kaioshin can stop that level without aid.
"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" - The Mad Hatter :think:

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: Bojack unbound

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:24 pm

They might have done it when he was sleeping.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147