Metamoran Fusion Formula

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Re: Metamoran Fusion Formula

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:51 am

Dagon wrote:
Grand Marshal 1 wrote:
Dagon wrote: You didn't actually state what source that is. I would like a citation for that evidence, sir.
Technically it is not an official source, rather I have calculated that on my own. Please check the link of my second post on Potara Fusion to understand my reasoning!
Oh Jesus Christ, that video game has mecha freeza at 14 million, and Super Saiyan Goku androids saga at 20 million. Obviously the game designers simply didn't want to bloat the power scale and used nerfed multipliers. You can't take it as fact. Also it does not say the FUSION SSJ multiplier is 2.5x, but 2.5x for ALL SAIYANS. You can't call that valid. The multipliers in that game are entirely for gameplay purposes only, nothing more.
You are correct. I mean, I used it more as an idea rather than as a main concept. Besides, this is a theory, so even if I use official sources, it will still be incomplete. Nonetheless, I tried my best to explain how the Fusion works. And of course, please don't take my theory as granted. It has it's problems, but it actually has some logic behind it (something quite difficult to use in Dragon Ball :? Lol).
P O W E R

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:39 am

i justst use "weaker member x N" , where N = the number you need to make ssj gotenks pre training a bit stronger than buu/ssj3 Goku, while in gt metamor falls under "weaker member x 20-192" gong by gt perfect files, whatnumber in that range use it totlally up to you

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:46 am

This comes from the source which states that Vegito's Super Saiyan multiplier is equal to 2.5 times of his base form. If Vegito equals 500 "Gokus" (according to Kanzenshuu, which implies that Vegito might be superior in base than SSJ4 Goku, with a multiplier of 500) and has a SSJ multiplier of 2.5, with Goku being a 1 and having a SSJ multiplier of 50, then Gogeta who equals 144 "Gokus", has a SSJ multiplier of 7.2.
PLEASE WAIT FOR MY NEXT THREAD FOR CLARIFICATION ON THE PART ABOVE!!!

that thing is totall bs anyway. vegetto ssj >= ssj4, not base, and moreover theres no way that :

1) base vegetto is only x500 Goku, because base vegetto> buutenks, and going by logic and by the anime/manga itself, buutenks >>>>>500x goku

2) ssj4 is x500 base in z, nor in gt or anywhere else. that is just a bs fan multiplier, did ignorining completely every official source that speaks about ssj4's strength

moreover, that changing multiplier thing is bs as well and makes no sense considering that vegettto >>> gogeta going by the manga itself

i hope i was clear on that

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:51 pm

p-hyvo wrote:This comes from the source which states that Vegito's Super Saiyan multiplier is equal to 2.5 times of his base form. If Vegito equals 500 "Gokus" (according to Kanzenshuu, which implies that Vegito might be superior in base than SSJ4 Goku, with a multiplier of 500) and has a SSJ multiplier of 2.5, with Goku being a 1 and having a SSJ multiplier of 50, then Gogeta who equals 144 "Gokus", has a SSJ multiplier of 7.2.
PLEASE WAIT FOR MY NEXT THREAD FOR CLARIFICATION ON THE PART ABOVE!!!

that thing is totall bs anyway. vegetto ssj >= ssj4, not base, and moreover theres no way that :

1) base vegetto is only x500 Goku, because base vegetto> buutenks, and going by logic and by the anime/manga itself, buutenks >>>>>500x goku

2) ssj4 is x500 base in z, nor in gt or anywhere else. that is just a bs fan multiplier, did ignorining completely every official source that speaks about ssj4's strength

moreover, that changing multiplier thing is bs as well and makes no sense considering that vegettto >>> gogeta going by the manga itself

i hope i was clear on that
First and foremost, I love it when people want to debate with me! Lol

Secondly, let me provide some info as to why Vegito can be 500 times stronger than Base Goku.

According to myself and many others, Gotenks in the Buu Saga was roughly 8× times stronger than Goku in Base. If I use my theory on the different SSJ multiplier for fused beings, Gotenks' form has an almost unchanging number of 49.6× Base. Moving on, Gotenks' power level is somewhere near 25,000,000 and as such, Super Buu has a power level of almost 2.5 Billion. When he absorbed Gotenks, Piccolo and Gohan, his power skyrocketed. Piccolo wasn't very powerful by the Buu Saga (at least enough to be portrayed equal with the Saiyans) so Gohan and Gotenks gave him the true power.

By the time Vegito fought with Buu, Gotenks was separated within his body, subsequently having reduced his power as the boys' sum of their power was a fragment of Gotenks'. Gohan in his Ultimate Form was at least 2× Super Buu, meaning 2× SSJ3 Goku. Vegito was toying with Buuhan (whose power was the sum of Gohan and Super Buu, meaning 3× SSJ3 Goku) though, despite being equal to 500 "Gokus" (less than Buuhan). However, Vegito used deadly techniques and he was able to go toe-to-toe with Buuhan, but the latter proved to be a challenging opponent and Vegito went SSJ.

Now, multiplying 2.5 with 500, gives us the number of 1,250 which is superior to Buuhan's power. Now Vegito can't only toy with Buuhan, but erase him from existence, as his power is even greater. We have seen individuals with roughly the same power fighting and one of them had the upper hand at all times. This is due to many things that DB fans don't really consider, which, however, can change the tide of a battle drastically. This includes, dexterity, physical prowness, martial arts' mastery, special techniques and moves, even strategic way of thinking. Why was SSJ2 Goku able to withstand attacks from SSJ2 Caulifla (who almost seemed to be equal to Goku) and LSSJ2 Kale (who previously used a less powerful "berserk" form to bring down a supressed SSJB Goku)? Because, he was experienced and not a brawler, which was even stated by Whis.

People with lower power levels may be able to defeat beings with greater power, who lack control (and Buuhan certainly lacked that). Basically, Hit (a being whose maximum power rivals a semi-fully-powered SSJG Goku) was able to push Goku to use a SSJB Kaio Ken ×10!!!! Isn't that a good example?

Well, I made myself clear too, so you are welcome to send me your reply! :D
P O W E R

Kaboom

Post by Kaboom » Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:02 pm

We have a single, exclusive thread for posting, work-shopping, and discussing fan-made power levels. That includes subjects like this; showing off and getting feedback on your "formulas" for making up power levels falls in the same boat as showing off the made-up power levels themselves. I'll be closing the other recent similar threads too.
deviantART
FanFic: DragonBall GT Revised
[thread]
Powar Levuls: Main Series | Movies and Specials | GT
Nintendo/PSN/Steam: KaboomKrusader
ACNH Dream Address: DA-1637-4046-7415 ("SlamZone")
(Not) lost (enough) DB Super plots!
A handy video guide to Kanzenshuu-level grammar quality!