Metamoran Fusion Formula

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Metamoran Fusion Formula

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:11 pm

Hello everyone! My name is Grand and I am a new guy around :lol: but I have been on other DB communities before.

In this post I am going to showcase the formula on which I have been working on for a long time, concerning the Fusion Dance. Some of you might feel confused, but please wait until I post my next segment, because both parts are needed in order to fully understand my formulas.

Goku=8.000 (power level)
Vegeta=18.000

SSJ Goku=400.000
SSJ Vegeta=900.000

SSJ2 Goku=800.000
SSJ2 Vegeta=1.800.000

SSJ3 Goku=3.200.000
SSJ3 Vegeta=7.200.000

GOGETA

Formula: (A+B)×72 (optimal multiplier, if both fusees are equal in terms of power level without supressing their power)

2.5/50=0.05 × 144 (Goku times Gogeta at the optimal state)= 7.2 (SSJ multiplier for Gogeta).

This comes from the source which states that Vegito's Super Saiyan multiplier is equal to 2.5 times of his base form. If Vegito equals 500 "Gokus" (according to Kanzenshuu, which implies that Vegito might be superior in base than SSJ4 Goku, with a multiplier of 500) and has a SSJ multiplier of 2.5, with Goku being a 1 and having a SSJ multiplier of 50, then Gogeta who equals 144 "Gokus", has a SSJ multiplier of 7.2.
PLEASE WAIT FOR MY NEXT THREAD FOR CLARIFICATION ON THE PART ABOVE!!!

With the power levels (official stats) above, we will try to showcase the power of Gogeta in the Saiyan Arc. Say that Vegeta and Goku have to fuse. Vegeta has to supress his power to become equal to Goku by 55% (100/18.000×10.000 (the difference in power level)). 55×0.72 (the corresponding multiplier which is equal to 1% of the Fusion's multiplier)= 40. This means that due to Vegeta's supression to reach the maximum power level of Goku (of 8.000) the multiplier of the Fusion has to decrease by 40 times. Apply this to the formula and you get: (A+B)×32

Now, if we add the power levels we get the following: (8.000+8.000)×32 = 16.000×32 = 512.000

However, what happened to Vegeta's supressed power? Well, it adds up to this part, meaning 512.000+10.000=522.000, Gogeta's power level in base. Multiply this by 7.2 which is Gogeta's SSJ multiplier and you get a power level of 3.758.000 which surpasses SSJ3 Goku but it is only half of Vegeta's SSJ3 power level. In this case where the one of the users has to supress his power by more than 50%, then it is possible that the SSJ form of the resulting being might not fully surpass the highest level of strength of the most powerful fusee.

Unlike Potara, the "Fusion Dance" is easily altered by many parameters. So it is practically impossible to apply the same formula in all cases, but I believe that the one that I found is very near to the original. Now on to some explanation:

As we all know, the Metamorean Fusion creates a being which is "several dozens" of times stronger than the sum of both individuals' power. The word "several" is the key. I did some research and "several" is defined as a number above 2 and 3, but below 9. As such, I came to think that by saying "several dozens" it was either 4,5,6,7 or 8 times 12 (a dozen). I chose number 6 to serve as my catalyst, as it is a middle ground option.

The more an individual supresses their power level, in order to match their co-fusee's power level (if they have to), the lower the multiplier of the Fusion. As stated earlier, with the maximum multiplier of the sum of both individuals' power being 6 dozens of times (72), then the multiplier equivalent to a percentage of the Fusion's maximum multiplier is 0.72× Base (of one of the individuals ( use Goku and Vegeta, with the two being equals)). Due to all this, the user that has supressed their power by a specific percentage, then the corresponding multiplier will be removed by the Fusion's maximum multiplier of 72. Long story short, what I did with Vegeta earlier.

Because of this example being one of the special cases where one of the fusees has to supress their power, the resulting fused being doesn't naturally evolve superior to both fusees' SSJ2 level. However, if we apply the info that we were given in GT, then we can assume that Goku and Vegeta are equals, hense the Fusion's multiplier will be the optimal one.

Vegeta=Goku=1

Formula: (A+B)×72

(1+1)×72=2×72=144 "Gokus" or "Vegetas". With that said, both the resulting being is "dozens of times" superior to the sum of both individuals' power and the fused individual naturally evolves above the SSJ2 levels of both fusees. Moreover, Super Gogeta is lesser to Super Vegito who is equal to 2.5×500=1.250 "Gokus" or "Vegetas", with the Metamorean Fusion counterpart being equivalent to 7.2×144=~1.030 "Gokus" or "Vegetas". Basically, the two beings ain't that different in power as we thought, but Vegito has a slight advantage in terms of power, but Gogeta can still raise his power level more quickly, so in my opinion neither has the upper hand.

Thank you all for joining me in this thread! Be sure to expect more from me!!! All opinions are respected, so please share them with me!!!
Last edited by Grand Marshal 1 on Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
P O W E R

ekrolo2
Kicks it Old-School

Re: Metamoran Fusion Formula

Post by ekrolo2 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:29 pm

I usually go with a smaller one so as to avoid any ridiculous strength gaps between Goku, Gotenks, and Gohan. Usually something like (A+B)*5 which would make the fused being a nice ten times stronger than his individual parts.
When someone tells you, "Don't present your opinion as fact," what they're actually saying is, "Don't present your opinion with any conviction. Because I don't like your opinion, and I want to be able to dismiss it as easily as possible." Don't fall for it.

How the Black Arc Should End (by Lightbing!):

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:37 pm

ekrolo2 wrote:I usually go with a smaller one so as to avoid any ridiculous strength gaps between Goku, Gotenks, and Gohan. Usually something like (A+B)*5 which would make the fused being a nice ten times stronger than his individual parts.
I understand. It is just that the SSJ forms don't allow me to do something similar.
P O W E R

ekrolo2
Kicks it Old-School

Post by ekrolo2 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:05 pm

Grand Marshal 1 wrote:
ekrolo2 wrote:I usually go with a smaller one so as to avoid any ridiculous strength gaps between Goku, Gotenks, and Gohan. Usually something like (A+B)*5 which would make the fused being a nice ten times stronger than his individual parts.
I understand. It is just that the SSJ forms don't allow me to do something similar.
The SS forms is why I go for a lower one :P
Any bigger and I'd have Base Gotenks close to SS3 Goku and that leads to powers for following fighters to sky rocket.
When someone tells you, "Don't present your opinion as fact," what they're actually saying is, "Don't present your opinion with any conviction. Because I don't like your opinion, and I want to be able to dismiss it as easily as possible." Don't fall for it.

How the Black Arc Should End (by Lightbing!):

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:59 pm

ekrolo2 wrote:
Grand Marshal 1 wrote:
The SS forms is why I go for a lower one :P
Any bigger and I'd have Base Gotenks close to SS3 Goku and that leads to powers for following fighters to sky rocket.
:lol: well, I think that we are both right!
P O W E R

Desassina
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Desassina » Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:07 pm

It's the weakest power times twenty plus the difference between the strongest and the former times ten.
(A - (A - B) + B) * 10 + (A - B) * 10 =
(A - A + B + B) * 10 + (A - B) * 10 =
(B + B) * 10 + (A - B) * 10 =
B * 20 + (A - B) * 10
Where A is the strongest and B is the weakest. It accounts for fusion between non equal parts with their power returning in the end.

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:59 am

Desassina wrote:It's the weakest power times twenty plus the difference between the strongest and the former times ten.
(A - (A - B) + B) * 10 + (A - B) * 10 =
(A - A + B + B) * 10 + (A - B) * 10 =
(B + B) * 10 + (A - B) * 10 =
B * 20 + (A - B) * 10
Where A is the strongest and B is the weakest. It accounts for fusion between non equal parts with their power returning in the end.
What about the remaining power from the individual who supresses it? Moreover, could you please elaborate with your calculations a bit more ? I mean, the resulting being, how much more powerful is it compared to the two fusees?
P O W E R

Desassina

Post by Desassina » Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:34 am

The remainder has already been addressed. It's the "returning power" that is expressed by (A - B) * 10. Here's a run down with numbers.
Goku: 19'200k
Vegeta: 19'200k

Gogeta: 19'200k * 20 = 384'000k

Trunks: 1'536k
Goten: 1'200k

Gotenks: (1'536k - (1'536k - 1'200k) + 1'200k) * 10 + (1'536k - 1'200k) * 10 = 2'400k * 10 + 336k * 10 = 27'360k
Gotenks is 22.8 times stronger than Goten and 17.8125 times stronger than Trunks.

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:35 am

Desassina wrote:The remainder has already been addressed. It's the "returning power" that is expressed by (A - B) * 10. Here's a run down with numbers.
Goku: 19'200k
Vegeta: 19'200k

Gogeta: 19'200k * 20 = 384'000k

Trunks: 1'536k
Goten: 1'200k

Gotenks: (1'536k - (1'536k - 1'200k) + 1'200k) * 10 + (1'536k - 1'200k) * 10 = 2'400k * 10 + 336k * 10 = 27'360k
Gotenks is 22.8 times stronger than Goten and 17.8125 times stronger than Trunks.
I see. Thanks for the clarification!
P O W E R

GreatSaiyaman123

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:59 am

There isn't one. Gotenks powered up a lot, yet the kids had little to no gains.
Battle Powers List (Manga)

Guardian of the city, I am the one and only...Great Saiyaman!

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:34 pm

GreatSaiyaman123 wrote:There isn't one. Gotenks powered up a lot, yet the kids had little to no gains.
Well the Fusion itself provides no further power-up to any of the fusees. The purpose of this thread is to try and explain a possible mathematic formula which will apply to the Metamorean Fusion. I can see your point though!
P O W E R

Desassina

Post by Desassina » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:15 pm

The only reason why Gotenks was more powerful than the kids was due to fusion being within reach of Super Saiyan 3. Goten and Trunks are Super Saiyans too, but as single entities, they haven't reached the level to ascend. That doesn't mean that Gotenks isn't naturally more gifted than the two of them, but let's not downplay his reach towards higher forms, because the improvement is Trunks and Goten's as well.

SSJ Vegetto

Post by SSJ Vegetto » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:30 pm

Gogeta is stated to be DOZENS of times stronger than a normal (24x - 96x multiplier). Also this ground is very hard to calculate because we got only a one stated multiplier by TOEI.
asdf

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:39 pm

SSJ Vegetto wrote:Gogeta is stated to be DOZENS of times stronger than a normal (24x - 96x multiplier). Also this ground is very hard to calculate because we got only a one stated multiplier by TOEI.
Ah, so your refer to the spanish magazine. Yes. If SSJ4 Goku was Syn Shenron level, then Omega was ×10 SSJ4, meaning that Gogeta was more than ×2 Omega (thus ×20+ Goku). The only thing that troubles me is if the "dozens" refers to the Base form of the fused being, or only to SSJ4 Gogeta.
P O W E R

SSJ Vegetto

Post by SSJ Vegetto » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:16 pm

Grand Marshal 1 wrote:
SSJ Vegetto wrote:Gogeta is stated to be DOZENS of times stronger than a normal (24x - 96x multiplier). Also this ground is very hard to calculate because we got only a one stated multiplier by TOEI.
Ah, so your refer to the spanish magazine. Yes. If SSJ4 Goku was Syn Shenron level, then Omega was ×10 SSJ4, meaning that Gogeta was more than ×2 Omega (thus ×20+ Goku). The only thing that troubles me is if the "dozens" refers to the Base form of the fused being, or only to SSJ4 Gogeta.
I would say to Ssj4 Gogeta. I mean i think (Goku + Vegeta) x 96 = Ssj4 Gogeta = (F1 + F2) x 96 = Fusion dance
asdf

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:20 am

SSJ Vegetto wrote:
Grand Marshal 1 wrote:
I would say to Ssj4 Gogeta. I mean i think (Goku + Vegeta) x 96 = Ssj4 Gogeta = (F1 + F2) x 96 = Fusion dance
Yes, probably.
P O W E R

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:04 pm

wrong.
the multiplier depends on how we calculate buu saga, because in the manga is implied the ssj gotenks > ssj3 Goku, so the mult has to match this thing to work. considering that Goku is for sure in the tens/hundreds of billions in base by the buu saga and goten is in the tens , (more likely) hudreds of millions, the multiplier for metamor should surely be in the tousands. how many depends on your personal power levels

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:28 pm

p-hyvo wrote:wrong.
the multiplier depends on how we calculate buu saga, because in the manga is implied the ssj gotenks > ssj3 Goku, so the mult has to match this thing to work. considering that Goku is for sure in the tens/hundreds of billions in base by the buu saga and goten is in the tens , (more likely) hudreds of millions, the multiplier for metamor should surely be in the tousands. how many depends on your personal power levels
If you want us to go by Buu Saga data, then let me say something. It is stated in the Anime that Goku as a SSJ has a count of 3,000 Kili (with one Kili being equal to a Battle Power of 50,000). This would make Goku as a Super Saiyan equal to his Namek Saga counterpart which may sound completely inconsistent. However, we have to understand that the way Goku got stronger over the years was through his forms and his mastery over them. He never really tried to increase his base form's power level, as he resorted in the multipliers of his transformations to get the job done. Whis specifically taught Goku and Vegeta that their training should increase the power of their base form and not of their transformations (while transformed).
Furthermore, by applying my optimal formula on Gogeta from Fusion Reborn (which happened just a few days after the Buu Saga), Gogeta as a Super Saiyan has a power level of only 2.5 billion. Before you say that the movies are not canon, the result from the Metamorean formula which I created gives you a power level for each fusee of the scale of 2.5 million. Considering that Vegeta wasn't equal to Goku, you can give Goku the power level of 3 million and Vegeta that of 2 million to split the difference (as 2.5 is the mide ground between the two). This further supports my formula. So back on Gotenks, if his SSJ is equal to Goku's SSJ3, then Goku's BP divided by 50 (to determine Gotenk's BP) gives us the number of 24 million for Gotenks' base form. Now if Trunks had to supress his BP by 20% to match with that of Goten's, Gotenks' BP will be divided by the number which corresponds to the Fusion's multiplier with the decrease of 20% of one of the fusees. This will give us the multiplier of 57.6 for the kids' fusion, which will of course multiply their sum of BP. With this multiplier, both are equals in power, meaning that we divide Gotenks' BP in base by 57.6 and then by 2 for each one of them. The result is 200,000+ BP or 4+ Kili. Half of Frieza's power in his First suppression form. Vegeta had this power by his thirties with endless years of training, so it is a pretty big power level for the boys. Now by knowing this we can get the exact multiplier of Gotenks' SSJ form, which is rather easy to get. With him being in Base equal to 8 "Gokus", he gets a multiplier of 49.6 for SSJ. A rather small difference. This by 24 million is nearly equal to Goku as a SSJ3 (slightly less powerful), which also is evident of Gotenks' being almost 8 times stronger to Goku (remember that SSJ3=8× SSJ). After we determined Gotenks' SSJ multiplier, we will divide Goku's SSJ3 BP by this multiplier and get Gotenks' Base which is nearly 25 million. Then we once again divide this by 56.7 and then by 2 and we get their exact BP as individuals, which aren't too different from the previous ones, but they are higher numbers.
P O W E R

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:19 am

P O W E R

PFM18
Banned Alternate Account

Post by PFM18 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:48 pm

That wouldn't work because 10x is simply too small. It would make Goten/Trunks similar in power to Goku/Vegeta if they were only 10x weaker than Gotenks. Obviously that isnt the case.