Is it a official guide or something like that?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

SSJ Vegetto

Is it a official guide or something like that?

Post by SSJ Vegetto » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:55 am

I found on amino some screenshots. Are these guides are official or rumors?
asdf

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Re: Is it a official guide or something like that?

Post by Rakurai » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:36 am

They're from the DB North American Tour. So 100% yes.
Super Dragon Ball Heroes Universe Mission translation compilation here. All translations are done and owned by me.

SDBH 9th anniversary the secret development interview here. Learn how original SDBH characters such as SS3 Raditz, SS4 Bardock, Robel, & more were conceived!

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Re: Is it a official guide or something like that?

Post by VegettoEX » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:53 am

Someone on Twitter recently accused our website of “stealing blogs” from “Amino Apps” and I still have no clear idea what it is after searching and clicking around. OP seems to know. Can you shed some light? Am I just old and, like, Snapchat, don’t understand it?

But yeah, these are from the North America Tour (which began at SDCC and was recently just at NYCC). The underlying material is confirmed to have been translated by Viz; there have been obvious questions about the phrasing used that was ultimately translated here as “canonical” but I believe the response back was that Viz (or at least the editor?) was, understandably, unable to share the original images or phrasing.

You can see some video of the setup in the YouTube version of our most recent podcast episode (455). I took high res shots of each timeline panel on my own, but I know they’re all floating around out there already anyway.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::