Do Hakaishin/Angels Have Their Own Fusion Method?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

theherodjl
I Live Here

Do Hakaishin/Angels Have Their Own Fusion Method?

Post by theherodjl » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:07 pm

Not counting the DB Fusions videogame, do you suppose Beerus & Whis possess their own fusion ability, and/or the ability to fuse with other Hakaishin/Angels? Could that be why they were not so afraid of Merged Zamasu even though they understood the severity of his abstract form? Are they waiting to pull out such an ability until they truly need it against a villain that threatens the entirety of U7 as well as the other universes maybe? Imagine seeing a Beerwhis/Whirus in the upcoming Broly movie, and proceeds to demolish him even with whatever new power boost/form that Broly may have.
"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" - The Mad Hatter :think:

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Re: Do Hakaishin/Angels Have Their Own Fusion Method?

Post by SupremeKai25 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:37 pm

Could that be why they were not so afraid of Merged Zamasu even though they understood the severity of his abstract form?
It's not that they weren't afraid, it's just that there was nothing that they couldn do about that since Infinite Zamasu was in the Future timeline and they, as Gods, can't travel through time.

The very presence of Infinite Zamasu, though very far from Beerus' planet, certainly troubled Whis, who felt an unpleasant vibe, and Beerus had a serious look on his face, perhaps even concerned.
Are they waiting to pull out such an ability until they truly need it against a villain that threatens the entirety of U7 as well as the other universes maybe?
Infinite Zamasu threatened the entire Multiverse so logically the two of them should have unleashed such a technique against him but as I was saying they couldn't really do anything against Infinite Zamasu because he was in another timeline.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: Do Hakaishin/Angels Have Their Own Fusion Method?

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:44 pm

theherodjl wrote:Imagine seeing a Beerwhis/Whirus in the upcoming Broly movie, and proceeds to demolish him even with whatever new power boost/form that Broly may have.
That would be awesome but we all know that it's not going to happen.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147