Question about DBZ personas

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Hulk10
Advanced Regular

Question about DBZ personas

Post by Hulk10 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:12 pm

Would you rather be a Legendary Saiyan, like Broly, an ordinary Saiyan, an ordinary Namekian, a Super Namekian, or other species?

Me I'd want to be a Legendary Saiyan like Broly/Broly BR.
Last edited by Hulk10 on Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"We became like friends, we became like good friends." Broly to Cheelai and Lemo about his fur pelt.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: Question about DBZ personas

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:11 pm

Angel please.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:16 pm

A Tuffle or human with ki control.

If i were to become a saiyan, i'd rather be low-class warrior like Bardock and his crew.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:00 pm

I would be a Core Person, of course. For various reasons:

- First of all, The average Core Person possesses special abilities that far surpass that of any sort of un-trained normal being;
- Core People live leisurely lives, studying various things at castle-like schools;
- The Core People lifespan is roughly 75,000 years, however those born from golden magical fruits can live for several millions of years;
- Core People are all beautiful and fair, especially Zamasu, who is fabulous and hot;
- A Core Person has the potential to become a Kai, the ruler of a galaxy, or even a Supreme Kai, who watches over an entire Universe.

So, basically, I would be a beautiful creature who can live at least for 75.000 years, grows up surrounded by luxuries in a splendid castle far away from danger, possesses powers far beyond the reach of most mortals, and can potentially become the God of an entire Universe.

Nokra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Nokra » Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:34 pm

I'd want to be a hybrid of all the main races. Something like a Saiyan, Namekian, God, Android, Freeza's clan and perhaps something else. Saiyan because they're the best overall especially with how they can get so strong so fast. Namekians for regeneration. God so I can hakai people. Android for infinite energy as well as the ability to absorb energy. And Freeza's clan for the ability to survive in space.

zarmack
Banned Alternate Account

Post by zarmack » Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:36 pm

The Angels seem to be the best species in the series, followed by the Saiyans, then the Demons.

A21Fan

Post by A21Fan » Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:57 am

Just a human with access to the Dragonballs for selfish / malicious purposes.

BrolyKale
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by BrolyKale » Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:40 am

I'd like to be a very strong Shinjin or an Angel, or a God of destruction.
Zamasu, Broly, Mira & Fu

PFM18
Banned Alternate Account

Post by PFM18 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:06 am

SupremeKai25 wrote:I would be a Core Person, of course. For various reasons:

- First of all, The average Core Person possesses special abilities that far surpass that of any sort of un-trained normal being;
- Core People live leisurely lives, studying various things at castle-like schools;
- The Core People lifespan is roughly 75,000 years, however those born from golden magical fruits can live for several millions of years;
- Core People are all beautiful and fair, especially Zamasu, who is fabulous and hot;
- A Core Person has the potential to become a Kai, the ruler of a galaxy, or even a Supreme Kai, who watches over an entire Universe.

So, basically, I would be a beautiful creature who can live at least for 75.000 years, grows up surrounded by luxuries in a splendid castle far away from danger, possesses powers far beyond the reach of most mortals, and can potentially become the God of an entire Universe.
I've never heard of the term "Core Person" being used. Care to elaborate? what's your source?