How strong would Gohan be if he started training since he was born vs radditz?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Ssjcell
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

How strong would Gohan be if he started training since he was born vs radditz?

Post by Ssjcell » Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:24 pm

So yeah how strong would Gohan had been vs radditz? Before and after rage boost? And vs nappa and Vegeta while we're at it?

theherodjl
I Live Here

Re: How strong would Gohan be if he started training since he was born vs radditz?

Post by theherodjl » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:11 pm

Seeing an infant Gohan being trained by Goku would be an morally irresponsible, yet adorable sight. :D
There's no telling how strong Gohan could have become even as an infant/toddler since his untrained, infant daughter already shows a great degree of strength capable of performing a tug of war with Base Future Trunks over his sword which isn't something even the current human characters could do as far as we know. I imagine that a trained 4 year old Gohan would've demolished Raditz the moment he enraged Gohan, and that could've been as early as when Raditz knee'd Goku on Roshi's island.
"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" - The Mad Hatter :think:

Lukmendes
Regular

Re: How strong would Gohan be if he started training since he was born vs radditz?

Post by Lukmendes » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:36 pm

theherodjl wrote:Seeing an infant Gohan being trained by Goku would be an morally irresponsible, yet adorable sight. :D
There's no telling how strong Gohan could have become even as an infant/toddler since his untrained, infant daughter already shows a great degree of strength capable of performing a tug of war with Base Future Trunks over his sword which isn't something even the current human characters could do as far as we know. I imagine that a trained 4 year old Gohan would've demolished Raditz the moment he enraged Gohan, and that could've been as early as when Raditz knee'd Goku on Roshi's island.
To be fair, the Trunks thing is more of a gag scene, and even on a more serious look of it, he'd still try to avoid hurting her at all costs since using any bit of his strength could hurt her.

Anyways, It's difficult to say how strong Gohan would become because when he trained with Goku and Piccolo to prepare for the androids, his gains weren't really impressive as he didn't stand out much, but then when training with Goku in Rosat for a year, he outclassed everyone except maybe Cell, before he got SSJ2, so it'd depend on Toriyama's mood basicaly lol.
jjgp1112 wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:08 am My man, all Goku had to do was go SSJ3 and shock Vegeta so much the M on his head would have turned into an L and Buu would have never happened.

Kaiza_Toshiyuki
Temporarily Banned

Post by Kaiza_Toshiyuki » Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:02 am

In a single word, Very.

Lionel
I Live Here

Post by Lionel » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:27 am

Probably stronger than Goku and Piccolo by a good bit. Vegeta was admonishing Nappa for suggesting they create a new Saiyan empire with hybrids -- his reasoning being that their strength would exceed theirs.

It's possible that by the time Raditz shows up, Gohan is already strong enough to take him on. Should dear old uncle do anything to upset the young Saiyan then this fight is likely to turn into a brutal execution. After that one has to ask if Vegeta and Nappa have any reason to travel to Earth except to stamp out the little upstart who dared oppose their might? Without the proper impetus, the Dragon Balls shouldn't be mentioned since Goku is presumably still alive here. Should the Saiyan pair decide to come anyway, we might get some earlier than expected bonding with Goku, Gohan and Piccolo training together. Krillin and the others can train at Kami's like they did in the manga.

The trade off here is that Goku doesn't learn the Kaioken or Spirit Bomb. Maybe his power level could surpass what he earned under the tutelage of King Kai thanks to collaborating with such capable sparring partners. Is it enough to repel the Saiyan incursion? Doubtful. I think the old rivals could subdue Nappa in a timely fashion (their power levels possibly exceeding 10,000 here), but Vegeta is still out of their league. Without the Spirit Bomb or Kaioken, Gohan would have to step up to the plate and fight. You could see Piccolo choosing to use his Special Beam Cannon in a scenario that's sort of similar to the one in the manga against Raditz, albeit I think Gohan is going to be much closer to their opponent here than either Goku or Piccolo was against the former's sibling. The humans should be available to offer support which might actually help quite a bit with things since they do know the Taiyoken, Kienzan, and Kikoho.

Ssjcell
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Ssjcell » Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:19 pm

I would put his power level realistically at around 500 - 800 by the time of radditz arrival enraged probably 3000 - 5000 is a conservative estimate ... By the time of vegeta and nappa coming I would put gohan at 8000 so a 10x increase in about a year . And if he gets pissed off who knows maybe a couple hundred thousand useing his namek experience as a reference so he probably could take out Vegeta if he transforms into the great ape.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:44 am

Not strong enough to stop Chichi from making Goku suffer when she found out.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147