How Strong was Mr. Boo after the split with Evil Boo?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

ssjgbunnyman

How Strong was Mr. Boo after the split with Evil Boo?

Post by ssjgbunnyman » Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:20 pm

When Mr. Boo lost his evil side we know he became significantly weaker than when he first emerged from his egg, however, he seems to hold out about as well against Pure Boo as Vegeta did as a Ssj2 pre-asswhoopin. Then Vegeta seems confident that he can kill him after Pure Boo is killed by the spirit bomb when Satan pleads him to spare his life. The point could be made he only lasted so long against Pure Boo due to his regeneration but where does he actually stand in terms of power?

I gauge him around Early Boo arc Gohan Ssj2 at best pre-Super.
Last edited by ssjgbunnyman on Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Re: How Strong was Mr. Boo after the split with Evil Boo?

Post by Koitsukai » Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:39 pm

I too believe Mr. Buu lasted so long because of his regeneration abilty and IIRC regenerating was taking him longer and longer due to Kid Buu's beating. I'd say weaker than Vegeta SS2 but stronger than Great Saiyaman SS2 (or whatever it was when he spammed kamehamehas and got the egg opened)

Ssjcell
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Ssjcell » Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:27 pm

I personally always believed he didn't lose any strength whatsoever . I just believe the evil incarnation was stronger magically than Mr Buu (same as kid Buu). Did kid Buu lose strength when he spit out Mr Buu ? No. Same thing... And as far as vegeta being confident he could kill him I would compare that to Kuririn being confident he could kill a weakened vegita with yajirobe's sword. Also I believe Goku and Vegeta got a boost after the fusion split

Lionel
I Live Here

Post by Lionel » Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:39 am

I think I've always had Mr Buu/Good Buu at roughly 1/3rd of his original strength. It's a glaringly inferior number relative to the amount he boasted beforehand. Also, at times it did seem like he was managing to land a few more blows against Kid Buu than what Vegeta accomplished. His longevity can be attributed to regeneration and stamina but I think he was somewhat stronger than SSJ2 Vegeta in general.

Darkprince410
I Live Here

Post by Darkprince410 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:11 pm

Ssjcell wrote:I personally always believed he didn't lose any strength whatsoever . I just believe the evil incarnation was stronger magically than Mr Buu (same as kid Buu). Did kid Buu lose strength when he spit out Mr Buu ? No. Same thing... And as far as vegeta being confident he could kill him I would compare that to Kuririn being confident he could kill a weakened vegita with yajirobe's sword. Also I believe Goku and Vegeta got a boost after the fusion split
Pure Buu didn't have Mr. Buu connected within him. From the moment that Mr. Buu was disconnected from Evil Buu, he remained disconnected, and his "affecting" Pure Buu before being spit out was likely more him attacking from the inside rather than just his ki affecting Pure Buu. If Mr. Buu had been connected to Pure Buu, Pure Buu wouldn't have been Pure Buu. He'd have been Evil Buu again. Pure Buu had no absorptions at all.

Ssjcell
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Ssjcell » Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:30 pm

Darkprince410 wrote:
Ssjcell wrote:I personally always believed he didn't lose any strength whatsoever . I just believe the evil incarnation was stronger magically than Mr Buu (same as kid Buu). Did kid Buu lose strength when he spit out Mr Buu ? No. Same thing... And as far as vegeta being confident he could kill him I would compare that to Kuririn being confident he could kill a weakened vegita with yajirobe's sword. Also I believe Goku and Vegeta got a boost after the fusion split
Pure Buu didn't have Mr. Buu connected within him. From the moment that Mr. Buu was disconnected from Evil Buu, he remained disconnected, and his "affecting" Pure Buu before being spit out was likely more him attacking from the inside rather than just his ki affecting Pure Buu. If Mr. Buu had been connected to Pure Buu, Pure Buu wouldn't have been Pure Buu. He'd have been Evil Buu again. Pure Buu had no absorptions at all.
Alright how would Mr Buu have done against kid Buu if he didn't lose any strength?

Darkprince410
I Live Here

Post by Darkprince410 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:17 am

Ssjcell wrote:
Darkprince410 wrote:
Alright how would Mr Buu have done against kid Buu if he didn't lose any strength?
Do you mean Fat Buu? Fat Buu is the first Buu we see, while Mr. Buu is simply the good remnant after, who is a fraction of Fat Buu's strength. If you mean Fat Buu, then I argue that he could have beaten Pure Buu if he had grown angry enough, as I feel he potentially has the same strength as Evil Buu ("Super" Buu), but is restrained by the conflicting good nature in him, so that he can only express some of his power when he's angry enough (and we see his strength jump when he gets angry).

Desassina
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Desassina » Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:27 am

When the grey Pure Evil Boo ate Innocent Boo, his body morphed to resemble that of the small Pure Boo, but tall and muscular when South Kaioshin showed through. Since Innocent Boo was suppressing him, the former must have been Dai Kaioshin in essence, but without the other to strengthen him. If Pure Boo put South Kaioshin back in the original fat one, so that he could be himself, then Majin Boo is as strong as before the split, otherwise he's Innocent-like in strength, with the possibility of Pure Evil Boo being South Kaioshin's essence in a separate body.

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:49 am

usually , good buu is considered to be around 30-40% of the buu who fought demon king vegeta and goku

zarmack
Banned Alternate Account

Post by zarmack » Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:27 pm

I'd say he was equal SSJ2 Goku & Vegeta in raw power.

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:03 am

zarmack wrote:I'd say he was equal SSJ2 Goku & Vegeta in raw power.
In the match with kid buu, good buu demonstrated to be stronger than ssj2 vegetation with his performance. Not a lot stronger thought