Hakaishin Beerus Simply Erasing Mr. Buu From Existence With A Hakai...

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Hakaishin Beerus Simply Erasing Mr. Buu From Existence With A Hakai...

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:44 pm

Upon having been denied access to a single cup of Pudding from Mr. Buu, Hakaishin Beerus simply uses his Hakai on the very gluttonous Pink Demon before the latter could have gotten to the rest of the cups of Pudding with his quite dastardly tongue, before sharing a few of his spoils with his Angel Attendant, Whis. But how would this have changed future events later on down the line in Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods or DBS?

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: Hakaishin Beerus Simply Erasing Mr. Buu From Existence With A Hakai...

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:22 pm

Everyone would be more afraid of him than they originally were, knowing he could do that. Vegeta might not have attacked him. He might have to assure Goku that he wouldn't use that technique on him in their fight. Mr. Satan would be heartbroken. Buu obviously wouldn't be considered for participation in the Tournament against Champa, so they might use Gohan or someone instead.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Lionel
I Live Here

Re: Hakaishin Beerus Simply Erasing Mr. Buu From Existence With A Hakai...

Post by Lionel » Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:09 pm

Can't see much being changed as a result of of Good Buu being killed in the first few arcs. No one except Mr Satan appeared to have a close relationship with him. It might increase the severity and tension of Beerus's character, but not a whole lot else.

Without Buu available, Goku and others would probably have to find someone else to fill up a slot for the Champa tournament. Krillin, perhaps? I doubt Goten or Trunks would be allowed to participate. #18 has no incentive for fighting nor are the stakes dire enough to bring back #17 from obscurity. Regardless, Krillin would only be there to ensure that they have a full team. I can't see how he would stand a chance against anyone there. Maybe Botamo? That's a stretch too.

The Future Trunks arc sees no alterations to itself because it was mostly self-contained to just the Saiyans. Now the Tournament of Power is where the most differentiation could occur. The Zeno expo would require someone else to step up to the plate since Buu is dead. I'm guessing PIccolo. Don't know who would win since I haven't watched that part of the anime in awhile. Since Yamcha was never considered in the anime, Freeza will probably get brought up sooner. That's about the extent of this variation in the timeline I think. Buu wasn't a very active member of the cast during Super.