Can False Super Saiyan Be Enough For A Great Ape To Become Something Similar Enough To A Golden Great Ape To Obtain SS4?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Can False Super Saiyan Be Enough For A Great Ape To Become Something Similar Enough To A Golden Great Ape To Obtain SS4?

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:03 pm

Since False Super Saiyan appears to be the stage between the base form and Super Saiyan form of a Saiyan, would the form of False Super Saiyan introduced in the Dragon Ball Z: Lord Slug film have been able to combine with the Great Ape form like how the Super Saiyan form can, to give rise to SSJ4?

theherodjl
I Live Here

Re: Can False Super Saiyan Be Enough For A Great Ape To Become Something Similar Enough To A Golden Great Ape To Obtain

Post by theherodjl » Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:01 am

Eh, probably not. False SSJ appeared to make Goku lose control while SSJ4 is attained only after a Golden Oozaru regains their heart & reason. It would be difficult for Goku to try & achieve the pinnacle of non-God Saiyan might with an incomplete form that merely served to increase his strength by anger.
"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" - The Mad Hatter :think:

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Re: Can False Super Saiyan Be Enough For A Great Ape To Become Something Similar Enough To A Golden Great Ape To Obtain

Post by ankokudaishogun » Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:57 pm

False Super Saiyan means "angry enough but not strong enough for SS".

Therefore it wouldn't be enough for Golden Ape

Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:42 pm

At best I can see a form being almost a SSJ4.
Saiya-jin me, watashi ha kisama wo koroshimasu