What are some DB fan theories that you wish were true?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

zarmack
Banned Alternate Account

What are some DB fan theories that you wish were true?

Post by zarmack » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:10 pm

Not all fan theories are stupid. Many of them either make sense due to the established lore or simply would have been great ideas for the story.

Any suggestions?

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: What are some DB fan theories that you wish were true?

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:40 pm

Beerus is still stronger than Jiren and MUI Goku.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

theherodjl
I Live Here

Post by theherodjl » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:41 pm

I wish that Daishinkan had some ulterior motive in the ToP. In the intro to the saga, Daishinkan appears between both Zeno & he appears to be doing...something. It ended up just being just an artistic pose/action on Daishinkan's part just for the intro, but I really would've loved for something to have happened that would shake up the universal cosmology.
"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" - The Mad Hatter :think:

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:46 pm

1. Goku Black is Future Goten

Yes, it's dumb as hell, but far more original than predictable Zamasu in Goku's body. They tried to make it some kind of secret and plot twist but everyone already knew who Goku Black is before it was revealed.

2. Fasha is Goku's mother

I like this because I am fan of cold hearthed Bardock. It's just how real saiyans were. So Fasha being mother of Goku would also fit here. I like Gine but Fasha is just what I imagine true saiyan mother was. A warrior.

3. Pan married Trunks

Age gap was pretty big back in GT, but if they waited for few more years they could totally be a couple. It contradicts GT ending since old Pan would know Vegeta's Jr mother lol, but if we ignore that it's not stupid theory and perhaps better than Goku Jr. and Vegeta Jr. families not being good friends. Mixing blood of two biggest rivals (Goku and Vegeta) seems like really good ending of their story.

4. DBS is dream GT Goku has on spaceship

This is actually my own theory :lol: I don't like Super so i came up with this humoristic theory.
It's just a joke, because DBS is obviously manga sequel and GT is sequel to original anime run so don't take it seriously.

"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

PFM18
Banned Alternate Account

Post by PFM18 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:57 pm

sunetshimmer wrote:Yes, it's dumb as hell, but far more original than predictable Zamasu in Goku's body. They tried to make it some kind of secret and plot twist but everyone already knew who Goku Black is before it was revealed.
Yeah it is dumb as hell and makes literally no sense. It's impossible for Goten to even exist in the future timeline. And Zamasu in Goku's body played into Zamasu's character and was a great story element.

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:39 pm

PFM18 wrote: Yeah it is dumb as hell and makes literally no sense. It's impossible for Goten to even exist in the future timeline. And Zamasu in Goku's body played into Zamasu's character and was a great story element.
At this point it wasn't clear from which timeline Goku Black is iirc.
It might be dumb, but it's more original, far more shocking and not so lazy than having another excuse for Goku vs Vegeta fight (it's the second time in Super if we talk about anime).
And if Goku Black indeed was Goten, then Goku having to fight him would be more shocking than him fighting evil version of himself.
I'll always be saying that Goku Black ruined entire arc that would be far better if it was about immortal Zamasu only.
So while it's better to not have any Black in Super, i'd rather have dumb Goten Black than lazy Goku Black that doesn't even make much more sense (he exists because Zamasu lost to Goku who met him because of Goku Black :shock: ).
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

Tian
Advanced Regular

Post by Tian » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:17 am

Belmod being the responsible of killing Jiren's people.

zarmack
Banned Alternate Account

Post by zarmack » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:32 am

Offensive and Defensive forms of UI is a concept I wish was true.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:37 am

sunsetshimmer wrote:
PFM18 wrote: Yeah it is dumb as hell and makes literally no sense. It's impossible for Goten to even exist in the future timeline. And Zamasu in Goku's body played into Zamasu's character and was a great story element.
At this point it wasn't clear from which timeline Goku Black is iirc.
It might be dumb, but it's more original, far more shocking and not so lazy than having another excuse for Goku vs Vegeta fight (it's the second time in Super if we talk about anime).
And if Goku Black indeed was Goten, then Goku having to fight him would be more shocking than him fighting evil version of himself.
I'll always be saying that Goku Black ruined entire arc that would be far better if it was about immortal Zamasu only.
So while it's better to not have any Black in Super, i'd rather have dumb Goten Black than lazy Goku Black that doesn't even make much more sense (he exists because Zamasu lost to Goku who met him because of Goku Black :shock: ).
You've never seen a stable time loop in fiction before?
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:04 pm

Polyphase Avatron wrote: You've never seen a stable time loop in fiction before?
I remember one in My Little Pony only, but it doesn't change a fact it was dumb in both cases.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:05 pm

sunsetshimmer wrote:
Polyphase Avatron wrote: You've never seen a stable time loop in fiction before?
I remember one in My Little Pony only, but it doesn't change a fact it was dumb in both cases.
:roll:

Watch Doctor Who.

Waluigiman
Beyond Newbie

Post by Waluigiman » Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:31 pm

Frieza betrays universe 7 for universe 9 and Goku picks Yamcha: I actually wanted to see this one because not only will it had made my boy Yamcha relevant again, it would had been a nice twist and would had completely brought the whole group together. And this would had proven that it was not a mistake to befriend Yamcha and it could had spared him from the un-needed humiliation. Then again I saw the potential of Goku teaming up with Frieza so, I could wait for another time as I want to see Yamcha interact with Frieza outside of Dragon Ball Fighterz.

Universe 4's plan: There was a believable theory that the hidden fighters were an actual threat to universe 7 including Goku and that they trying to outnumber Goku and Jiren by hiding until there is a single and wounded fighter or time runs out. Too bad they failed my expectations as they were just too weak. I thought Damon and Gamisaras(who at that time appeared to look like a purple Damon) were child sized and the former was the explosive one just like what some older information said about him.

CTAkuma
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by CTAkuma » Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:59 am

Frieza's army from ROF was lent by Cooler