What would a lethal version of the Evil Containment Wave be called?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

What would a lethal version of the Evil Containment Wave be called?

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:02 pm

If it was possible to create a much more potent variation of the Mafūba in order to literally murder it’s intended target or targets, what would it be called? The Evil Obliteration Wave?

Lionel
I Live Here

Re: What would a lethal version of the Evil Containment Wave be called?

Post by Lionel » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:33 pm

Evil Destruction Wave? Not sure how it would be able to kill enemies any more potently than a standard projectile fueled by life energy such as the Spirit Bomb or Kikoho. Perhaps instead of whisking the victim to be sealed away it deprives them of their vital life force? The longer the life force is drained, the more powerful the technique becomes and the victim becomes weaker.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:28 pm

Well the 'sealing/containment' part in the Japanese name is the 'fu' in 'Mafuba', so you would probably replace 'fu' with something else. I don't know enough about Japanese grammar and romanization to tell you any further.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

theherodjl
I Live Here

Post by theherodjl » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:34 pm

Lethal Containment Wave???
"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" - The Mad Hatter :think: