What Androids Would Dr. Gero Have Ready In Age 758?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

What Androids Would Dr. Gero Have Ready In Age 758?

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:46 pm

Let us say in the very three years before the arrival of the Low-Class Warrior, Raditz, Dr. Gero did not have the patience to wait any longer for his revenge against Son Goku, and unleashed into the Dragon World the very few, if any, Androids the Mad Scientist had been working on, but would his plans succeed?

Lionel
I Live Here

Re: What Androids Would Dr. Gero Have Ready In Age 758?

Post by Lionel » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:48 am

According to the timeline of events established and laid out by Herms, Androids 9-15 were discarded in the period between the RRA's destruction and his attack on South City with #19. It's noted, however, that #13-15 were the closest to being perfected. My guess is that he would have dispatched those androids to kill Goku during this point in time. Tragically, since Gero's spy-bot was still collecting data by this point in time, he would have had a full grasp on just how powerful the Saiyan is. If I had to offer a guesstimate, I would say these androids would have had an adjusted power level amount reaching up into the 100,000s. My only basis for that is the spy-bot reading a possible 100,000+ PL maximum from Oozaru Vegeta and using said information to adjust #17 and #18's power so that it's like over one thousand times stronger or something (in the hundred millions range).

Unless Goku is able to inform everyone about the Room of Spirit and Time, they're all going to end up being killed -- not even Piccolo somehow managing to negotiate an emergency remerging with Kami would provide enough power to quell this new menace. Three years later, Raditz would end killed as well once he touches down on the planet. Vegeta and Nappa could attempt to do something but the outcome would be the same. Androids emit no ki signature so they're not going to have a proper understanding of just how powerful these beings are. The only one that could possibly stop them would be Freeza himself.