SJ issue research

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

SJ issue research

Post by p-hyvo » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:23 am

Can someone please tell me what number is the sj issue from yesterday that said gogeta = vegeth?

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Re: SJ issue research

Post by VegettoEX » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:25 am

p-hyvo wrote:Can someone please tell me what number is the sj issue from yesterday that said gogeta = vegeth?
We detail every single bit of context you need to know in our respective write-ups when things like this are added, and each translation archive page itself also directly cites what issue things come from.

When referencing information that comes from Kanzenshuu, you are always best off actually visiting Kanzenshuu for said information.

(There is another spread about a character in the upcoming film from next week's issue of Weekly Shonen Jump; as such, this information is not yet available on Kanzenshuu, and may/will be added following its legal/official publication.)
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: SJ issue research

Post by p-hyvo » Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:41 am

VegettoEX wrote:
p-hyvo wrote:Can someone please tell me what number is the sj issue from yesterday that said gogeta = vegeth?
We detail every single bit of context you need to know in our respective write-ups when things like this are added, and each translation archive page itself also directly cites what issue things come from.

When referencing information that comes from Kanzenshuu, you are always best off actually visiting Kanzenshuu for said information.

(There is another spread about a character in the upcoming film from next week's issue of Weekly Shonen Jump; as such, this information is not yet available on Kanzenshuu, and may/will be added following its legal/official publication.)
Thanks a lot. I wasn't referring to that anyway