Broly's Legendary Form

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Hulk10
Advanced Regular

Broly's Legendary Form

Post by Hulk10 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:05 pm

Can we use the old Broly's transformation requirements for the new Broly? The reason I ask is that a person on the dragon ball wikia says you can't use the old Broly's transformation requirements for the new one. https://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:625717. When I was debating with that person they thought I was using old Broly's specifics when I wasn't.
"We became like friends, we became like good friends." Broly to Cheelai and Lemo about his fur pelt.

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Re: Broly's Legendary Form

Post by ankokudaishogun » Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:42 pm

No. It's self-evident Broly:BR and Classic Broly have completely different transformations.
Kale as well has a different type of transformation.

Hulk10
Advanced Regular

Post by Hulk10 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:12 pm

I'm not absolutely sure about that. But there are some differences yes. The main one is that Broly's new Legendary form doesn't burst out of his skin. In the anime though there are fewer differences.

This uncertainty could be due to me spending too much time on the dragon ball wikia or reading the promo material which made Kale a Legendary Saiyan like both Brolys.
"We became like friends, we became like good friends." Broly to Cheelai and Lemo about his fur pelt.

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:27 pm

If Kale is the Legendary Saiyan of U6, and she's female Broly according to an official source, then by deductive reasoning he should be the Legendary Saiyan of U7.

However, this hasn't been stated in story yet nor is his form called the LSSJ. So by all means his final form is "Super Saiyan: Full Power" until later clarified.
Super Dragon Ball Heroes Universe Mission translation compilation here. All translations are done and owned by me.

SDBH 9th anniversary the secret development interview here. Learn how original SDBH characters such as SS3 Raditz, SS4 Bardock, Robel, & more were conceived!

Hulk10
Advanced Regular

Post by Hulk10 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:28 pm

Rakurai wrote:If Kale is the Legendary Saiyan of U6, and she's female Broly according to an official source, then by deductive reasoning he should be the Legendary Saiyan of U7.

However, this hasn't been stated in story yet nor is his form called the LSSJ. So by all means his final form is "Super Saiyan: Full Power" until later clarified.
One could look at it that way yeah. I follow deductive reasoning.