Is Rildo stronger than Buuhan?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

dragonball0900
Advanced Regular

Re: Is Rildo stronger than Buuhan?

Post by dragonball0900 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:47 am

Just saying. Does SSJ Vegito have to be weaker than Super Baby Vegeta 1? Goku said it was the biggest ki he has ever felt. However, he must have been referring to someone other than him. It's like in the Janemba movie. Goku said Fat Janemba was the strongest ki he has ever felt (higher than Fat Buu), yet him as a SSJ3 overpowered Fat Janemba. The same is with Vegito since Goku is technically part of the fusion of Vegito. Basically Super Baby Vegeta 1 would be the strongest ki apart from Vegito (since he's himself part of the fusion) he has ever felt.

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:22 am

Ssb_goku20 wrote:Base Gt Goku broke through Dimensions which just by going by that it'll mean Base Gt Goku = Ssj3 Gotenks/Super Buu but Gotenks and Super Buu ripped a hole in the Time Chamber which according to Dende is another Universe while it isn't stated how big the Dimension was Gt Goku broke through i doubt it's big since it's supposed to simply be a world between the Instantaneous Movement ability. And the statement with Z Vegito also debunks that as they simply said Vegito and not Super Vegito and they also had a picture of base Z Vegito which means Ssj4 Goku ( Baby Arc ) is around base Z Vegito's level so Rildo definitely can't be stronger than Buuhan if Ssj2 Goku tossed him around. Also it was stated that base Gt Goku is stronger than his Ssj3 Z self but i won't take that statement as them saying he's stronger than every Z character since it wasn't stated he's massively stronger just stronger. The destructive capacity of Buuhan and Omega is similar but Omega has the edge since he doesn't have to collapse dimensions just to destroy the Universe but it'll still take time. If Rildo was stronger than Buuhan then that would mean Ssj4 Goku in the Shadow Dragon Arc would've been Universal but not even Omega was Universal.

Error :
That vegito thing referred to ssj vegetto and implies that both vegetyo and ssj4 are from the same moment in the story , meaning that :
A)ssj vegetto (buu saga)≥ssj4 goku (buu saga)
Or
B)ssj vegetto (baby saga) ≥ssj4 goku baby saga

Scaling wise, this is the only interpretation possible, others doesn't make any sense.

Rildo (fullpower)>super vegetto z>Rildo(suppressed) > rage buuhan

That the way it is.
And huh, omega was universal (over time) just by standing lol really, if you scale gt from the movies anyone is universal from rildo onwards.
In gt, anyone from m2 onwards is stronger than anyone in z (except base naturon shenron, he's true fodder).

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:24 am

dragonball0900 wrote:Just saying. Does SSJ Vegito have to be weaker than Super Baby Vegeta 1? Goku said it was the biggest ki he has ever felt. However, he must have been referring to someone other than him. It's like in the Janemba movie. Goku said Fat Janemba was the strongest ki he has ever felt (higher than Fat Buu), yet him as a SSJ3 overpowered Fat Janemba. The same is with Vegito since Goku is technically part of the fusion of Vegito. Basically Super Baby Vegeta 1 would be the strongest ki apart from Vegito (since he's himself part of the fusion) he has ever felt.
That's lowballing, but the reasoning works. No matter how you slice it, ssj vegetto from z MUST be weaker Than super baby Vegeta 1 no matter what. Baby himself states it and goku confirms
Last edited by p-hyvo on Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:27 am

For scaling reasons, rildo has to be stronger than rage buuhan (the one who was ripping several dimensions by screaming) when suppressed, cause goju said that thing after sensing suppressed rildo.
That makes full power rildo > super vegetto z

Ssb_goku20
Banned Alternate Account

Post by Ssb_goku20 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:30 pm

p-hyvo wrote:
Ssb_goku20 wrote:Base Gt Goku broke through Dimensions which just by going by that it'll mean Base Gt Goku = Ssj3 Gotenks/Super Buu but Gotenks and Super Buu ripped a hole in the Time Chamber which according to Dende is another Universe while it isn't stated how big the Dimension was Gt Goku broke through i doubt it's big since it's supposed to simply be a world between the Instantaneous Movement ability. And the statement with Z Vegito also debunks that as they simply said Vegito and not Super Vegito and they also had a picture of base Z Vegito which means Ssj4 Goku ( Baby Arc ) is around base Z Vegito's level so Rildo definitely can't be stronger than Buuhan if Ssj2 Goku tossed him around. Also it was stated that base Gt Goku is stronger than his Ssj3 Z self but i won't take that statement as them saying he's stronger than every Z character since it wasn't stated he's massively stronger just stronger. The destructive capacity of Buuhan and Omega is similar but Omega has the edge since he doesn't have to collapse dimensions just to destroy the Universe but it'll still take time. If Rildo was stronger than Buuhan then that would mean Ssj4 Goku in the Shadow Dragon Arc would've been Universal but not even Omega was Universal.

Error :
That vegito thing referred to ssj vegetto and implies that both vegetyo and ssj4 are from the same moment in the story , meaning that :
Or

Scaling wise, this is the only interpretation possible, others doesn't make any sense.

That the way it is.
And huh, omega was universal (over time) just by standing lol really, if you scale gt from the movies anyone is universal from rildo onwards.
In gt, anyone from m2 onwards is stronger than anyone in z (except base naturon shenron, he's true fodder).
Wrong as well but whatever

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:11 pm

Ssb_goku20 wrote:
p-hyvo wrote:

Error :
Or

That the way it is.
Wrong as well but whatever
No, it isn't wrong. You were

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:35 pm

Ssb_goku20 this is the second thread you are trying to force people to agree with your misunderstanding of that article while even if it was about DBZ Vegito it would STILL contradict actual series. So stop. It was never about DBZ Vegito, because it wasn't description of character but description of transformations. It never mentioned Goku SSJ4 so how did you even realize it compares Vegito to Goku? :lol: And transformations do not have fixed power levels no matter what you believe in.

You basically has no possibility of proving that SSJ4 Goku from GT is weaker than Vegito from Z.
I guess even if mister Toriyama himself said that SSJ4 Goku was stronger than Vegito you would STILL bring that fake "statement" from article.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:47 pm

sunsetshimmer wrote:Ssb_goku20 this is the second thread you are trying to force people to agree with your misunderstanding of that article while even if it was about DBZ Vegito it would STILL contradict actual series. So stop. It was never about DBZ Vegito, because it wasn't description of character but description of transformations. It never mentioned Goku SSJ4 so how did you even realize it compares Vegito to Goku? :lol: And transformations do not have fixed power levels no matter what you believe in.

You basically has no possibility of proving that SSJ4 Goku from GT is weaker than Vegito from Z.
I guess even if mister Toriyama himself said that SSJ4 Goku was stronger than Vegito you would STILL bring that fake "statement" from article.

Oooh boy, I love you now kek
you basically told him what I was thinking but didn't know how to tell him lol

Dagon
Banned

Post by Dagon » Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:04 pm

I certainly think it would mean Buuhan. Uub and Kid Buu are the keys as to why.
Goku trained Uub to have the ultimate training partner. At the start of GT, Uub completed his training under Goku's tutelage, so Uub has no business being any weaker than Kid Buu, or else he wouldn't have realized his true potential under Goku's training. This adult base Goku fought either equal to or at least in the ballpark of Uub's range. Goku lost a lot of his power when he turned into a kid but he begins to recover his strength as the early GT arcs progress. SSJ Goku fights about in the ballpark of FP Rilldo's range and to me it would make sense for Buuhan to be more than 50x Buu arc SSJ3 Goku due to how huge the fusion multiplier is implied to be with the recent Gogeta information.
And about Vegetto: That excerpt would be referring to Vegetto's potara multiplier, not Z Vegetto.

Ssb_goku20
Banned Alternate Account

Post by Ssb_goku20 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:12 pm

sunsetshimmer wrote:Ssb_goku20 this is the second thread you are trying to force people to agree with your misunderstanding of that article while even if it was about DBZ Vegito it would STILL contradict actual series. So stop. It was never about DBZ Vegito, because it wasn't description of character but description of transformations. It never mentioned Goku SSJ4 so how did you even realize it compares Vegito to Goku? :lol: And transformations do not have fixed power levels no matter what you believe in.

https://i.redditmedia.com/0gfUC7OybtHSb ... 3cf7421379

As plain as day you can clearly see Z Vegito, there's no other Vegito you butthurt Gt-tard. I'm not forcing anyone to do anything because i can't remove that stick up you or anyone else's bum. You can believe anything you want and it's not going to change the power scaling in Gt : Omega was only capable of destroying the Universe overtime which fit into the Vegito statement and it's completely undeniable if you're as logical as you believe you are ( even though clearly you aren't even a fraction of it ) so you and that other guy can be butthurt all ya'll want it's not changing anything :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ssb_goku20
Banned Alternate Account

Post by Ssb_goku20 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:18 pm

Kaboom

Post by Kaboom » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:47 am

Ssb_goku20 wrote:As plain as day you can clearly see Z Vegito, there's no other Vegito you butthurt Gt-tard. I'm not forcing anyone to do anything because i can't remove that stick up you or anyone else's bum.

...it's completely undeniable if you're as logical as you believe you are ( even though clearly you aren't even a fraction of it ) so you and that other guy can be butthurt all ya'll want it's not changing anything :lol: :lol: :lol:
Just for public record, everyone, this is NOT how we engage in "debates" on Kanzenshuu. Just saying. Carry on.
deviantART
FanFic: DragonBall GT Revised
[thread]
Powar Levuls: Main Series | Movies and Specials | GT
Nintendo/PSN/Steam: KaboomKrusader
ACNH Dream Address: DA-1637-4046-7415 ("SlamZone")
(Not) lost (enough) DB Super plots!
A handy video guide to Kanzenshuu-level grammar quality!

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:18 am

Ssb_goku20 wrote:

https://i.redditmedia.com/0gfUC7OybtHSb ... 3cf7421379

As plain as day you can clearly see Z Vegito, there's no other Vegito you butthurt Gt-tard. I'm not forcing anyone to do anything because i can't remove that stick up you or anyone else's bum. You can believe anything you want and it's not going to change the power scaling in Gt : Omega was only capable of destroying the Universe overtime which fit into the Vegito statement and it's completely undeniable if you're as logical as you believe you are ( even though clearly you aren't even a fraction of it ) so you and that other guy can be butthurt all ya'll want it's not changing anything :lol: :lol: :lol:
So, there is ssj4 in buu saga? No, it's only hypothetical and it is just to let us fans know how much ssj4 would be powerful in z or how much ssj vegetto would be powerful in gt. You know what speculation is? In this case, it comes from official sources and yes, that's z vegetto vs z ssj4 or baby saga vegetto vs baby saga ssj4, it can't be otherwise because the series itself contradicts your forced interpretation. If everyone is telling you are wrong, that means you are wrong objectively. Just take it as an advice and change your point of view, is something more intelligent and mature to do than remaining stuck on your misinterpretation, trying to force anyone in it.

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:00 am

Ssb_goku20 wrote: https://i.redditmedia.com/0gfUC7OybtHSb ... 3cf7421379

I can't think of any better answer than this pic.
This conversation is pointless because it's completely one sided with you ignoring everything people tell you and still using the same irrelevant argument.
If that makes me a "Gt-tard", then you are "Gt-hater" for trying your best to force people to agree with you and calling everyone who don't a "butthurted tard" :?

"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

Rubens
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Rubens » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:31 am

To answer the topic, I don't remember the fight very well but I think that if Goku is comparing Rilldo or anyone to Boo, it would make sense to me that he would refer to the current Mr. Boo that resides on Earth, since it's the one around. Otherwise he would need to be more specific.
I'm back!

Lurking around here since 2014. Just an old fan who regained his passion for Dragon Ball since then.

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:06 am

Rubens wrote:To answer the topic, I don't remember the fight very well but I think that if Goku is comparing Rilldo or anyone to Boo, it would make sense to me that he would refer to the current Mr. Boo that resides on Earth, since it's the one around. Otherwise he would need to be more specific.
I'd say it's at least Kid Buu since it was his pure form.
Also, Goku doesn't refer to good Buu as "Majin Buu" anymore. They call him "Buu" or "Mister Buu".

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:28 pm

Rubens wrote:To answer the topic, I don't remember the fight very well but I think that if Goku is comparing Rilldo or anyone to Boo, it would make sense to me that he would refer to the current Mr. Boo that resides on Earth, since it's the one around. Otherwise he would need to be more specific.
Mr buu is the least sensed, considering that even eoz goku surpassed him in base and he was buu saga ssj2 tier

Rubens
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Rubens » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:22 pm

sunsetshimmer wrote:
I'd say it's at least Kid Buu since it was his pure form.
Also, Goku doesn't refer to good Buu as "Majin Buu" anymore. They call him "Buu" or "Mister Buu".
I admit that makes sense. The fight against pure/kid Boo was a memorable one for Goku.
I'm back!

Lurking around here since 2014. Just an old fan who regained his passion for Dragon Ball since then.

dbgtFO
Kicks it Old-School

Post by dbgtFO » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:53 pm

dragonball0900 wrote:Just saying. Does SSJ Vegito have to be weaker than Super Baby Vegeta 1? Goku said it was the biggest ki he has ever felt. However, he must have been referring to someone other than him. It's like in the Janemba movie. Goku said Fat Janemba was the strongest ki he has ever felt (higher than Fat Buu), yet him as a SSJ3 overpowered Fat Janemba. The same is with Vegito since Goku is technically part of the fusion of Vegito. Basically Super Baby Vegeta 1 would be the strongest ki apart from Vegito (since he's himself part of the fusion) he has ever felt.
Technically Janemba can be stronger than the last time Goku used SS3, as long as Goku got stronger since then and hadn't used SS3 until the Janemba fight, thus not even he having sensed his own power until then.

Conan the SSJ
I Live Here

Post by Conan the SSJ » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:30 pm

Kaboom wrote:Just for public record, everyone, this is NOT how we engage in "debates" on Kanzenshuu. Just saying. Carry on.
Thank you, Kaboom.

My personal opinion regarding the subject at hand, Goku was talking about fat Buu for a few reasons, chief among them he was speaking in a "present context" ("He's powerful, even more powerful than Majin Buu"). Had he been speaking with a "past tense" in dialogue, perhaps "He's more powerful than Buu ever was", I could see that as a reference to "Buuhan" or Super Buu 3 as I call him. Plus as already pointed out, Goku had the most experience fighting that particular version and when he's telling Pan casually about Buu's power scale, naturally It's gonna come across to her as fat Buu because that's the only version she knows.

Just what I got out of that scene.
14 years later