How strong is the strongest in other world?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Ssjcell
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

How strong is the strongest in other world?

Post by Ssjcell » Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:55 pm

Goku mentioned that there was no one on his level in other world while discussing fusion. What do you think he was talking about his base or full power ? What are we looking at here 50 % frieza?

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: How strong is the strongest in other world?

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:17 pm

I assume we're ignoring filler characters like Paikuhan here.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Ssjcell
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Ssjcell » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:35 pm

Polyphase Avatron wrote:I assume we're ignoring filler characters like Paikuhan here.
Yeah unfortunately we arent even though him and olibu kick ass ...just for fun by Dragonball super how strong do you think pikkon and olibu have gotten I'm assuming not much stronger considering they've both been training hard for like a thousand+ years how much stronger could they get in a decade

Lionel
I Live Here

Post by Lionel » Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:19 am

Weren't Freeza, Cold and Ginyu considered anomalous mutants with abnormally high strength amounts? It's possible that Goku was the strongest amongst the deceased warriors even while precluding Super Saiyan.

To be fair, we don't know the exact numbers that reside in the afterlife who retained their bodies and are fighters -- the population could be millions or even billions. Our only canonical insight comes from the South Kai's references to a Papoi from his quadrant. What we can deduce is that despite his initial shock at the weight of the wearable training tools he was using, he still felt assured enough to propose his Papoi's enlistment into the 25th tournament. From the past examples that we have, Vegeta trained in a gravity chamber that amplified his mass to 16 tonnes. South Kai deemed Goku, whom he had only seen as training with 2 tonne weight accessories, to be "nothing special" in relation to Papoi. On his voyage to Namek, Goku trained under a total gravitational pressure amount of 100 which would have amplified the heaviness of his body to an amount equalling 6 tonnes approximately; keeping in mind that Goku had received four zenkais prior to help supplement his power initially as he touched down on Namek. You can make of that what you will.