Son Goku Doing Image Training While In The Hospital...

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Son Goku Doing Image Training While In The Hospital...

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:14 pm

If Son Goku had instead done Image Training during the entire time he was unable to move and still recovering from his scuffles with Vegeta, what would have been the result like if instead of foolishly trying to train his broken body and even escaping from the Hospital he was sent to, Son Goku had instead spent his time within the Hospital wisely by having let his body recover from focusing on doing his Image Training?

Perhaps even having done Image Training with Piccolo Daimaō (Youth Restored), Raditz, Nappa, and Vegeta, very much like how he very much later did in the Battle of Gods Saga of the Dragon Ball Super Manga or when Future Trunks had his try with it against Goku Black in the Future Trunks Saga of the Dragon Ball Super Anime, or later when the likes of Mr. Son Goku and Son Gohan had been Image Training to see how well Krillin would do against one of the Trio De Dangers in the Universal Survival Saga of the Dragon Ball Super Anime series?

Lionel
I Live Here

Re: Son Goku Doing Image Training While In The Hospital...

Post by Lionel » Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:30 am

Goku's body was still in the process of recovering so I doubt the zenkai would have kicked in yet. It shouldn't detract from him partaking in a mental training exercise against Nappa, though. On account of the deadlock that they had reached when they actually fought, Goku would benefit tremendously from continually simulating such a battle. It could have eventually helped him to build up his power enough to where he can challenge Vegeta in the simulations without the need for Kaioken.