Does Zalama Object To The Way The Super DBs Are Being Used?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

theherodjl
I Live Here

Does Zalama Object To The Way The Super DBs Are Being Used?

Post by theherodjl » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:44 pm

Especially with how Zamasu(s) abused them to terrorize the future multiverse's inhabitants?
He has yet to make a physical appearance in the story but we all know that he's around someplace and would keep at least some kind of tab on his greatest creation. Do you suppose he'll finally appear once the next wish is made with them?
"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" - The Mad Hatter :think:

mute_proxy
Advanced Regular

Re: Does Zalama Object To The Way The Super DBs Are Being Used?

Post by mute_proxy » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:58 pm

There's also a possibility that he's long dead and the balls aren't dependant of his life :shh:

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:27 pm

Zamasu's wishes weren't bad though. He wished to switch his body with that of the Saiyan Goku, a mortal that Zalama had never even heard of. Zamasu's second wish was immortality, which is a normal wish (pretty much everyone would wish to be immortal if they could). Zalama really had no way of knowing what Zamasu would do after his wishes were granted.

Even if he did, looking at the other top Gods in the cosmos (Zeno and the Grand Priest), I feel like Zalama wouldn't really care about the mortal life that would suffer at the hands of Zamasu.

PFM18
Banned Alternate Account

Post by PFM18 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:38 pm

I hope he comes back and is pissed about how his Super DB's are being used, and how the lesser versions of those balls have been used.

theherodjl
I Live Here

Post by theherodjl » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:21 pm

mute_proxy wrote:There's also a possibility that he's long dead and the balls aren't dependant of his life :shh:
Isn't he the highest Dragon God? Dragon Gods like Shenlong & Porunga have proven to be potent, ageless creatures so its not a stretch to think that Zalama, a being much more powerful than either of those two, would not age.

PFM18
Banned Alternate Account

Post by PFM18 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:51 pm

theherodjl wrote:
mute_proxy wrote:There's also a possibility that he's long dead and the balls aren't dependant of his life :shh:
Isn't he the highest Dragon God? Dragon Gods like Shenlong & Porunga have proven to be potent, ageless creatures so its not a stretch to think that Zalama, a being much more powerful than either of those two, would not age.
Well, if you consider the "Dragon God" to be the corresponding dragon, then Zalama wouldn't be the highest Dragon God it would be Super Shenlong. Zalama created the Super Dragon Balls, in the same way Kami and Guru created the other Dragon Balls. And Kami and Guru clearly age, so if Zalama follows the same trend, then he also ages.

theherodjl
I Live Here

Post by theherodjl » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:16 pm

PFM18 wrote:Well, if you consider the "Dragon God" to be the corresponding dragon, then Zalama wouldn't be the highest Dragon God it would be Super Shenlong. Zalama created the Super Dragon Balls, in the same way Kami and Guru created the other Dragon Balls. And Kami and Guru clearly age, so if Zalama follows the same trend, then he also ages.
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/gods-and-cosmos/dragon-gods/

Apparently, Zalama is the actual Dragon God while Super Shenlong is simply the "Dragon of the Gods". Kami & Saichoro are just mortal beings who can carve out pieces of the super DBs to make inferior copies of the real ones so its not actually the same thing.