Just How Big Is The Difference Between Buuhan and Baby Vegeta?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Just How Big Is The Difference Between Buuhan and Baby Vegeta?

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:03 pm

Super Buu (Ultimate Son Gohan, Mr. Piccolo, Trunks, and Son Goten Absorbed) from Dragon Ball Z and Baby Vegeta from Dragon Ball GT, just how much of a gap do you think the two have with one another in terms of brains and brawn? A fathomless one? Or can the strongest form of Buu in general actually make a difference against Baby Vegeta in anyway?
Last edited by Steven Bloodriver on Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

zarmack
Banned Alternate Account

Re: Just How Big Is The Difference Between Buuhan and Baby Vegeta?

Post by zarmack » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:41 pm

It all depends on how strong you think General Rildo and Base Goku at the start of GT are.

If Goku was referring to Kid Buu when he said Rildo was stronger than Buu, then Buuhan might be comparable to SSJ3 Goku in the Baby arc (who was fodder to even 1st form Baby Vegeta). If Goku was comparing Rildo to Buuhan, then the power gap is even bigger between the 2, like 1st form Baby Vegeta being thousands of times stronger than Buuhan.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:01 pm

zarmack wrote:It all depends on how strong you think General Rildo and Base Goku at the start of GT are.

If Goku was referring to Kid Buu when he said Rildo was stronger than Buu, then Buuhan might be comparable to SSJ3 Goku in the Baby arc (who was fodder to even 1st form Baby Vegeta). If Goku was comparing Rildo to Buuhan, then the power gap is even bigger between the 2, like 1st form Baby Vegeta being thousands of times stronger than Buuhan.
Son Goku could have been referring to the likes of Mr. Buu, the one incarnation of Buu who had befriend Hercule, or at the least Buuhan, the one incarnation of Buu who was the undisputed strongest amongst all of the other incarnations of Buu. Or even the likes of Kid Buu (Base Form), the one who had been killed by the Super Spirit Bomb, when Son Goku made the statement of General Rhildo surpassing Buu in Dragon Ball GT.

Tai Lung
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Tai Lung » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:31 pm

In my opinion
Kid buu + Mr buu = Super buu
Uub + Mr buu = Majuub
baby Vegeta> Super buu = Majuub

but if you prefer to pay attention to the words of goku, it will depend of what Buu it refers in comparison to rildo

dragonball0900
Advanced Regular

Post by dragonball0900 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:37 pm

I definitely think that Goku was referring to Kid Buu when he made that statement. Kid Buu was the last major villian he fought after all.

Darkprince410
I Live Here

Post by Darkprince410 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:06 am

dragonball0900 wrote:I definitely think that Goku was referring to Kid Buu when he made that statement. Kid Buu was the last major villian he fought after all.
Most logically though, he'd be referring to Mr. Buu. He's describing Rild's strength to Trunks and Pan, and while Trunks has briefly had access to sensing Pure Buu, Pan had not, so it wouldn't make much sense for Goku to use Pure Buu as a reference for her sake. Likewise, even for Trunks, the battle with Pure Buu was fifteen years ago, so which makes more sense? That Goku would reference a form of Buu that Trunks briefly sensed fifteen years ago and Pan never sensed at all, or a form of Buu that's been alive and well on Earth for fifteen years now and is Pan's grandfather's (Mr. Satan) best friend?

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:28 pm

I believe Goku was referring to Mr. Boo, he doesn't say Majin Boo, just Boo, also because he was talking to Trunks and Pan and the fat one was around them for a long time and was still considered somewhat of a milestone. Still is in Super for some reason.

I'm on the side of the road that doesn't consider GT's power levels that high. GT Vegeta + Baby are inferior to me than Ultimate Gohan + Super Boo + Piccolo + Goten-Trunks. But Baby powers up then, absorbs people's ki, genki-dama style or whatever. So, would and Earth Genki-Dama + Vegeta + Baby surpass Buuhan? I think it can, but I wouldn't say by that much, definitely not a stomp. Buuhan would do better than Majuub, he is made of stronger and smarter fighters. Can't see Buuhan absorbing or turning Baby into candy, not for lack of power but because Vegeta knows what Buu can do when cornered.

RecolorSaiyan
Regular

Post by RecolorSaiyan » Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:53 am

IIRC goku said baby vegeta had the greatest ki ever or something, i'd say he was atleast > super vegito so the gap is pretty significant between baby vegeta and boohan