Berryblue's Boldness.

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Hulk10
Advanced Regular

Berryblue's Boldness.

Post by Hulk10 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:28 pm

I can't help but wonder why Berryblue is able to say what she wants to Frieza and he doesn't kill her. I think it might have to do with her being useful but I'm not sure. :think:
"We became like friends, we became like good friends." Broly to Cheelai and Lemo about his fur pelt.

PerhapsTheOtherOne
I Live Here

Re: Berryblue's Boldness.

Post by PerhapsTheOtherOne » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:39 pm

Hulk10 wrote:I can't help but wonder why Berryblue is able to say what she wants to Frieza and he doesn't kill her. I think it might have to do with her being useful but I'm not sure. :think:
In promotional material that provided background details on the characters, it's revealed that Berriblue was essentially Freeza's nanny and helped to raise him.

Even all these years later, the 2 still have a similar relationship.

Kataphrut
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Kataphrut » Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:00 pm

I want a fan-dub that replaces all of Berryblu's lines with Nursie from Blackadder II. I reckon that would fit really well.

theherodjl
I Live Here

Post by theherodjl » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:49 am

I think Freeza actually does like boldness so as long as one is perceptive about it, many of his henchmen tend to lack intelligence & wisdom so Freeza loses his temper with them easily.
"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" - The Mad Hatter :think:

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:52 am

I am inclined to believe that she was actually acknowledged by Frieza as a superior at some point, given he was too young to rule and she acted as his Chief Advisor. He might even favour her far more than his father Cold.
P O W E R

Hulk10
Advanced Regular

Post by Hulk10 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:04 pm

Grand Marshal 1 wrote:I am inclined to believe that she was actually acknowledged by Frieza as a superior at some point, given he was too young to rule and she acted as his Chief Advisor. He might even favour her far more than his father Cold.
That is very possible.
"We became like friends, we became like good friends." Broly to Cheelai and Lemo about his fur pelt.