Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

ekrolo2
Kicks it Old-School

Re: Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Post by ekrolo2 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:07 pm

Goku telling everyone they're gonna get old reminds me of the Nostalgia Critic gag "I was frozen today!".
When someone tells you, "Don't present your opinion as fact," what they're actually saying is, "Don't present your opinion with any conviction. Because I don't like your opinion, and I want to be able to dismiss it as easily as possible." Don't fall for it.

How the Black Arc Should End (by Lightbing!):

TheDragonBallGuy75
Beyond Newbie

Post by TheDragonBallGuy75 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:46 am

With Vegetto still in the crew, I don't see this coup by Babidi coming to much. Especially since Zen Buu is unaffected and we still don't know if anything happened to XXI.

But who knows? Maybe the visions from Bardock will see Vegetto go insane somewhere here. Maybe the Goku inside him weakens his resistance to the majin spell, something Babidi was unaware of?
Someone asked me why I invest so much time into collecting Dragonball doujinshi.
I answered, "Because I don't see anyone else doing it".

My websites for all your Dragon Ball fan manga needs
http://www.dbfcscans.blogspot.com
https://twitter.com/DragonBallGuy75
https://www.facebook.com/DB-Fan-Manga-309854729705080/
https://discord.gg/qc49vtB

coola
I Live Here

Post by coola » Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:59 pm

Poor Vegeta :lol:
My Twitter: @kamil198811
Bulma fan
Thanks to Discotek:
Magic Knight Rayearth get DVD release in 2015 and Blu-Ray release on 2016
Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas get DVD release in 2015

ekrolo2
Kicks it Old-School

Post by ekrolo2 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:02 pm

Technically evil Vegeta should still count as pure going by the Android arc logic of how he gets SS.
When someone tells you, "Don't present your opinion as fact," what they're actually saying is, "Don't present your opinion with any conviction. Because I don't like your opinion, and I want to be able to dismiss it as easily as possible." Don't fall for it.

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:30 am

TheDragonBallGuy75 wrote:With Vegetto still in the crew, I don't see this coup by Babidi coming to much. Especially since Zen Buu is unaffected and we still don't know if anything happened to XXI.

But who knows? Maybe the visions from Bardock will see Vegetto go insane somewhere here. Maybe the Goku inside him weakens his resistance to the majin spell, something Babidi was unaware of?
Goku is just as strong and stubborn as Vegeta if anything he makes Vegito more likely to resist Babidi.

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:31 am

ekrolo2 wrote:Technically evil Vegeta should still count as pure going by the Android arc logic of how he gets SS.
That was his pure ego talking. :P

Puto
I Live Here

Post by Puto » Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:33 am

He probably didn't dare try to control Vegeta after having failed with another Vegeta in the past.
Blue wrote:I love how Season 2 is so off color even the box managed to be so.

HeroR
Kicks it Old-School

Post by HeroR » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:37 am

The last two chapters have been pretty decent. Although, I still can't bring myself to care for this plot point.
Kanassa wrote:
precita wrote:Goku will still be around but take a Buu saga approach backseat.
Goku barely took a backseat in the Buu saga, at best he took a leisurely stroll round back while everyone else cried for him to come back.

coola
I Live Here

Post by coola » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:31 pm

Bulma fan
Thanks to Discotek:

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:54 pm

Doctor. wrote:
Marco Polo wrote:Goku looks weird in the second panel
He looks old, I'm sure that's intentional considering his age.
Too bad Toyotaro don't think the same way.
coola wrote:[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Vegeta looks weird in this page also this Vegeta is the same who became SSJ3 and was killed by a copy of himself, right? How the heck he is pure? :|
Why Zen Boo is cooperating with them? I bet he has a million tricks under his belt that could be used to get advatange at everyone at this moment.
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

rereboy
Namekian Warrior

Post by rereboy » Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:47 pm

Noah wrote: How the heck he is pure? :|
Babidi doesn't want to try to control Vegetas since Vegeta resisted his mind control in the past.
Why Zen Boo is cooperating with them? I bet he has a million tricks under his belt that could be used to get advatange at everyone at this moment.
Appearing to do so is not the same as actually doing so.

coola
I Live Here

Post by coola » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:35 am

Noah wrote:
Doctor. wrote:
Marco Polo wrote:Goku looks weird in the second panel
Earlier, he regrowed Uub arm just to piss Babidi off, temporary alliance to stop Babidi is possible :)
Bulma fan
Thanks to Discotek:

Duo
I Live Here

Post by Duo » Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:30 am

Both the DBM site comment thread and this one make it seemingly necessary to spotlight this:

Babidi stated in an earlier chapter that he would not try to control Vegeta or any of his counterparts due to what happened before. If you're going to try to criticize a plot point, the most basic level of knowledge would be a good start.

Marco Polo
I Live Here

Post by Marco Polo » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:14 am

Duo wrote:Both the DBM site comment thread and this one make it seemingly necessary to spotlight this:

Babidi stated in an earlier chapter that he would not try to control Vegeta or any of his counterparts due to what happened before. If you're going to try to criticize a plot point, the most basic level of knowledge would be a good start.
Basic level of knowledge? You can't fault people for forgetting a throw-away line uttered in a single panel literally more than two years ago.

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:29 pm

Marco Polo wrote:Basic level of knowledge? You can't fault people for forgetting a throw-away line uttered in a single panel literally more than two years ago.
Exactly, though I appreciate people pointing that was something mentioned before, it didn't crossed my mind.
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

testing223
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by testing223 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:57 am

Marco Polo wrote:
Duo wrote:Both the DBM site comment thread and this one make it seemingly necessary to spotlight this:

Basic level of knowledge? You can't fault people for forgetting a throw-away line uttered in a single panel literally more than two years ago.
It's not a throwaway line at all, it does Babidi's character and how he thinks. In the manga he was pretty much just sadistic evil, DBM tries to add at least SOME thinking to his planning.

It's like Game of thrones, some character scenes actually have a payoff much farther down. Saligir definitely as an overall game plan for this, albeit one far in the future.
I play baseball and work in LA.

Duo
I Live Here

Post by Duo » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:40 am

Marco Polo wrote:

In a manga that produces 3 pages a week, in which half of the content consists of side-stories. This isn't some detail buried in a novelization chapter or something. If somebody can't follow the story (it really is not terribly complicated if you're the kind of person who can read it to begin with), then they have no business attempting to criticize it. We are not in a Youtube comment thread - this is Kanzenshuu forums.

That said, most of my inspiration to post that in the first place came from a Multiverse comment thread on the page itself. The plethora of examples just show how shitty and entitled fans can be, especially of a non-profit fan manga of all things.

Also: Noah, you really don't need to bring your criticisms of Toyotaro into every unrelated thread possible. I get enough of a headache in the Super Manga thread every month as is.

rereboy
Namekian Warrior

Post by rereboy » Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:15 pm

Rubens
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Rubens » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:37 am

I really like this Boo character. He's very mischievous and trully neutral. Now I wish the comic would focus a bit more on the "show" from now on, I'm really eager to see how the other heroes are going to fare against Babbidi's army.
I'm back!

Lurking around here since 2014. Just an old fan who regained his passion for Dragon Ball since then.

ekrolo2
Kicks it Old-School

Post by ekrolo2 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:34 pm

Zen Boo once again proves that he's the effing man. If only regular Boo was half as cool :(