Bulma Smoking?

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Gaffer Tape
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: Bulma Smoking?

Post by Gaffer Tape » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:29 pm

Atp23 wrote:Oh where do you see the candy cigarettes, I hadn't noticed that before?
It's in her right sleeve pocket. See page 21 of Kanzenshuu's DB30YEARS Magazine for more details.
Do you follow the most comprehensive and entertaining Dragon Ball analysis series on YouTube? If you do, you're smart and awesome and fairly attractive. If not, see what all the fuss is about without even having to leave Kanzenshuu:

MistareFusion's Dragon Ball Dissection Series Discussion Thread! (Updated 3/4/24!)
Current Episode: A Hero's Clone - Dragon Ball Dissection: Goku's Side Story! Siu Xing Qiu is a Testament to Courage

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:21 am

KBABZ wrote:It didn't surprise me that Bulma smoked in Future Trunk's timeline since "smoking to relieve stress" is a common reasoning for starting/continuing the habit.
Glad you put that in that quotations nowadays especially that feels like an excuse because smoking is banned pretty much everywhere, it seems more stressful to go and find a place to have a smoke than anything, I seen people leave a warm building to stand out in the cold, shivering to smoke and I am thinking to myself what is the point? Anyway did they show Future Bulma smoking in Super? Can't remember if they did.

KBABZ
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by KBABZ » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:26 am

Personally I figure that most people say that after they start smoking because it is pretty taxing to stop doing it.

Soppa Saia People
I Live Here

Post by Soppa Saia People » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:04 am

SaiyanGod117 wrote:I thought she look cool doing it.
Yeah, tbh I thought it was cool, but I get why they dropped it. It was pointless, but I liked it.
I have borderline personality disorder, if my posts ever come off as aggressive or word vomit-y to you, please let me know.

🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸

Ripper 30
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Ripper 30 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:03 pm

Maybe it was a habit she picked up from her dad or simply smoked to relieve her stress because she works a lot.
I prefer Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, DB/Z/GT Movies, Dragon Ball Super and Dragon Ball GT in Japanese.
For DBZ Kai and two new Movies I like both Dub and Sub. I Prefer Shunsuke Kikuchi Soundtracks over All other Composers.
My MAL profile : https://myanimelist.net/profile/Ripper_30

KBABZ
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by KBABZ » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:01 pm

I'm thinking it's a habit she picked up from her dad; Bulma would normally be way too smart to start smoking.