Dragon Ball Super in Portugal

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Gafonso6
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: Dragon Ball Super in Portugal

Post by Gafonso6 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:29 pm

So... Can we officially declare that if new episodes don't start airing next week the """"official"""" FB page is full of shit. I mean they said september a long time ago and the fact that it's still not airing is starting to piss me off. I WANT MY ZAMASU GODDAMNIT!
If tomorrow I wake up and in SIC's website there's no new Super episode scheduled to air a week from now I'm going to be pissed!
If anything this long pause may lead to no pauses for a long time if SIC gives to Super the same treatment they're giving to Naruto.
I'm just a DB fan that's in the grey area that exists between an Hardcore Fanboy and a Casual :P

omegalucas
Advanced Regular

Post by omegalucas » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:27 pm

Gafonso6 wrote:So... Can we officially declare that if new episodes don't start airing next week the """"official"""" FB page is full of shit. I mean they said september a long time ago and the fact that it's still not airing is starting to piss me off. I WANT MY ZAMASU GODDAMNIT!
If tomorrow I wake up and in SIC's website there's no new Super episode scheduled to air a week from now I'm going to be pissed!
If anything this long pause may lead to no pauses for a long time if SIC gives to Super the same treatment they're giving to Naruto.
Technically speaking, the week after that is still September, although only Saturday :P
DragonBoxZTheMovies wrote:Kanzenshuu! We annoy voice actors, get composers fired....and occasionally talk about Dragon Ball

Gafonso6
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Gafonso6 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:31 pm

omegalucas wrote:
Gafonso6 wrote:So... Can we officially declare that if new episodes don't start airing next week the """"official"""" FB page is full of shit. I mean they said september a long time ago and the fact that it's still not airing is starting to piss me off. I WANT MY ZAMASU GODDAMNIT!
Technically speaking, the week after that is still September, although only Saturday :P
That doesn't count. Since Super stopped airing that page quality went from ok to just trash. I'm only there to piss off Gabriel since he publicly made it clear that he hates me.
I'm just a DB fan that's in the grey area that exists between an Hardcore Fanboy and a Casual :P

alakazam^
I Live Here

Post by alakazam^ » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:52 pm

What did he say?

Also, didn't their info come directly from Audio-in?

Gafonso6
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Gafonso6 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:23 pm

alakazam^ wrote:What did he say?
It was when they announce that play that nobody knows a thing about. In the poster they made a mistake, they wrote that the music rights belong to Toi instead of Toei so obviously I made the obvious joke with the singer Toy and I obviously wasn't the only one, but for some reason he only responded to my saying and I quote.
Jaco doesn't have a stomach for Freezer's fights and I don't have a stomach for your comments. Jesus Christ that's enough. You never miss a chance do you?
I wrote that it was just a joke and asked why he was so angry with me since I wasn't the only making that joke. He responded by writing.
A joke, so...
Even though I'm only 16 I had to be the adult since the f***ing owner of the page surely wasn't being one, so I wrote that I didn't meant to pick a fight and that if he wanted I would delete my comment even though what I really wanted to say was "F**K OFF".
After that another admin came in and acted like an admin saying that everything was fine and that he didn't have a problem with the joke I made (and he was the one who made the poster). He also didn't want to take sides so he wrote that Gabriel and I were just "having fun".
alakazam^ wrote:Also, didn't their info come directly from Audio-in?
It's hard to say, before that they announced in a livestream that he would start airing in August so...

Cure Dragon 255
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Cure Dragon 255 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:38 pm

God I now hate Gabriel too. Also I want to know how one says "Fuck OFF" in European Portuguese.
Marz wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:27 pm "Well, the chapter was good, the story was good and so were the fights. But a new transformation, in Dragon Ball? And one that's ugly? This is where we draw the line!!! Jump the Shark moment!!"

This forum is so over-dramatic that it's not even funny.
90sDBZ wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:44 pm19 years ago I was rushing home from school to watch DBZ on Cartoon Network, and today I've rushed home from work to watch DBS on Pop. I guess it's true the more things change the more they stay the same. :lol:

Tian
Advanced Regular

Post by Tian » Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:00 am

I share your hate for Gabriel. I can't still believe Audio In let someone without experience in acting to join the cast.
Please, Audio In, get rid of Gabriel and get a real voice actor like Peter Michael or Mário Bomba.

Gafonso6
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Gafonso6 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:23 am

Cure Dragon 255 wrote:God I now hate Gabriel too. Also I want to know how one says "Fuck OFF" in European Portuguese.
There's two different ways, there's "Vai p'ró caralho" and there's "Vai-te foder" (which literally translates to "Go fuck yourself")

So there's no episode scheduled for next Saturday but since there is a free space in there I'll wait until the middle of the week. Is there anyone that can send an email to SIC asking about the episodes? I would send it but I've sent to many in the past so...

In another note I noticed something on Youtube. For some reason Gedipe (the Portuguese entity of author rights) is giving copyright strikes for DBS related stuff here in Portugal and not just videos with the Portuguese dub, it's blocking some English dub clips in Portugal too. I would love to know who in hell gave them the rights to do that. They don't own Dragon Ball and every other dubbed DB clip is not getting blocked so why Super?

omegalucas
Advanced Regular

Post by omegalucas » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:59 am

Ressurection F has been added to Netflix Portugal subbed. Without dub terms. They use Saiyajin and (Golden) Freeza. I could cry right now :shock:
DragonBoxZTheMovies wrote:Kanzenshuu! We annoy voice actors, get composers fired....and occasionally talk about Dragon Ball

Gafonso6
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Gafonso6 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:55 am

omegalucas wrote:Ressurection F has been added to Netflix Portugal subbed. Without dub terms. They use Saiyajin and (Golden) Freeza. I could cry right now :shock:
If only Netflix dubbed anime in Portugal besides PreCure... If only...

Luso Saiyan
Advanced Regular

Post by Luso Saiyan » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:47 pm

omegalucas wrote:Ressurection F has been added to Netflix Portugal subbed. Without dub terms. They use Saiyajin and (Golden) Freeza. I could cry right now :shock:
I assume they didn't revise the Battle of Gods subtitles...?

omegalucas
Advanced Regular

Post by omegalucas » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:26 pm

Luso Saiyan wrote:I assume they didn't revise the Battle of Gods subtitles...?
Unfortunately not.

Gafonso6
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Gafonso6 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:58 pm

Alright so Gabriel just announced on the FB page that episode 95 as already been dubbed. I would take this with a grain of salt but it could be true which means Ricardo Spínola as already started to doing Freeza again. It also probably means that if we're lucky, with this big break we'll get the entire ToP arc without any breaks in the middle.

omegalucas
Advanced Regular

Post by omegalucas » Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:36 pm

Yeah, I doubt that. Loy said they had 4 episodes recorded last month. No way they would have done more than 40 episodes since then.

Gafonso6
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Gafonso6 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:44 pm

omegalucas wrote:Yeah, I doubt that. Loy said they had 4 episodes recorded last month. No way they would have done more than 40 episodes since then.
I bet it's Gabriel that as recorded stuff on episode 95. Since he only does fodder and Jaco he probably did some of uni9's men on that episode, which also basically confirms, since he's already there, that he's not Zamas(u). At least this confirms that we'll see Goku and Freeza do all the fantastic and slipping.

Gafonso6
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Gafonso6 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:27 am

Gafonso6 wrote:
omegalucas wrote:Yeah, I doubt that. Loy said they had 4 episodes recorded last month. No way they would have done more than 40 episodes since then.
I bet it's Gabriel that as recorded stuff on episode 95. Since he only does fodder and Jaco he probably did some of uni9's men on that episode, which also basically confirms, since he's already there, that he's not Zamas(u). At least this confirms that we'll see Goku and Freeza do all the fantastic and slipping.
Since I can't edit I'll just quote this. That page is officially full of bullshit in my book. omegalucas was completely right, the owner of Audio In, Ivan Capela commented that the news about episode 95 are fake.
From now on I'll only trust SIC with the airing dates.

FortuneSSJ
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by FortuneSSJ » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:52 am

On a normal situation, I would say I would rather they had stocked up more episodes before starting airing DBS than air "only" 50 episodes and make the audience wait months for the rest, but the truth is, it felt good to be one of the first countries to get Super dubbed. Most of the time we are the last ones to get new shows (and that's when we get them), so this change felt good and it's only fair because we didn't have BOG and ROF Movie. It also shows how big this franchise is still here in this small country, despite everything.

I hate fake news though. If that episode 95 bullshit comes from Gabriel, Audio-In should just roast his ass. And even if doesn't come from him, the "official" DB Portugal facebook page shouldn't spread lies like that. It's already stupid they were so convinced the show would return in September and the month is ending. They are trying to clean their mess with another lie and that's embarrassing.
A world without Dragon Ball is just meh.

Gafonso6
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Gafonso6 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:14 am

FortuneSSJ wrote: I hate fake news though. If that episode 95 bullshit comes from Gabriel, Audio-In should just roast his ass. And even if doesn't come from him, the "official" DB Portugal facebook page shouldn't spread lies like that. It's already stupid they were so convinced the show would return in September and the month is ending. They are trying to clean their mess with another lie and that's embarrassing.
I'm 100% certain it came from Gabriel. He's the only admin that doesn't identify himself with an hashtag. I wouldn't be surprised if sooner or later he was fired due to him breaking some contract clause because dub contracts are strict as hell when it comes to number of episodes and dates. I know it's just a FB page but if SIC knows about this stuff we would either lose Audio In (which is a shame because we would lose half of the cast) or Gabriel would get fired. Anyone in a mood to send some emails to SIC? :twisted:

omegalucas
Advanced Regular

Post by omegalucas » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:44 am

There was an update on the Facebook page: they have no idea when the series returns. I totally saw it coming xD

Gafonso6
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Gafonso6 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:23 am

omegalucas wrote:There was an update on the Facebook page: they have no idea when the series returns. I totally saw it coming xD
I'm still holding to hope that it returns on Saturday since SIC's website has no information for that day and, usually, that only happens when they change the schedule.