Who's Your Create a Character? (Xenoverse 1&2)

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Banana
Not-So-Newbie

Who's Your Create a Character? (Xenoverse 1&2)

Post by Banana » Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:24 am

Thought it would be interesting to share who our characters are as we spend so much time in developing them!

[spoiler]Image
Image[/spoiler]

First is Banana- she's in Xenoverse 2 and is a female saiyan. She prefers ki based moves and she'll knock an opponent flying, then do an earth splitting Galick Gun or a Dodoria Launcher. She even uses Burning Attack from time to time because of her admiration for Trunks, and also wore his clothes through most of the game, lol. I imagine Banana as being a fun-loving saiyan, rather smart, and though she has her pride, she's not arrogant like Vegeta most of the time. Legitimately wants to help. Enjoys going to SSJB, and is seen hanging out a lot at Capsule Corp assisting Bulma with her inventions.

Second is Derriere- he's a male Earthling and the first character I ever created, in Xenoverse 1- the hero of TokiToki. Finish Breaker and other ki moves are lots of fun for him, but his favorite thing is to use Ultra Fighting Bomber to knock out multiple enemies at once and a 10x Kamehameha sometimes too. Not the most intelligent guy out there like Goku but he does love a fight and they would be the best of friends. At the time of the photo, Derriere was still alive, but now he's got an angel halo because of an ultra fighting bomber gone wrong, lol, poor guy.

Third is Zero, my Artificial Frieza race character. He's a bit of a punk and fights just because it's interesting, but later wants to become a righteous hero and essentially turns good. Likes to beat everyone up first and then hit with a death ball if he feels like it, and Roga Fufu Ken (Wolf Fang Fist), Deadly Dance, and Hyper Drain are his movesnpf choice. He's both a striker and a ki user and in my alternate fanmade timeline, he was a failed experiment by Dr. Gero to engineer a Frieza species into an artificial being. He also looked up to Piccolo Daimao for quite some time, and wore a Mazoku (魔族) clan tshirt.

That's my 3 so far! I also have a physical based Namekian named Soup who I plan on using soon though I'm still ironing out the details for him.

Who are your characters you like to use? :)
Goku: Are you a Yoshi?
Piccolo: Yes, Goku, I'm a green ****ing dinosaur.

Nia
Beyond Newbie

Re: Who's Your Create a Character? (Xenoverse 1&2)

Post by Nia » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:26 pm

May as well show off present a few of my characters.

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
My XV1 protagonist, Kusaki. Basically a smug girl Saiyajin Dante (as in the Dante from Devil May Cry, specifically 4 in this case).

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Yuka, my XV2 Saiyajin protagonist. Isn't actually a SSJ4, just kinda looks like one due to a botched Oozaru transformation.

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
A rival/antagonist character. A human witch who worshipped Zamasu named Mako.

Banana
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Banana » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:27 am

Lol Kusaki's hair and eyes are almost identical to Banana, despite them not being related! That's funny :)

What types of moves do yours use? Love the designs!

Jackalope89
Advanced Regular

Post by Jackalope89 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:38 am

Eh, why not?

Here's my first X2 character (and first to hit 99), Saiyan Male Tomoro.
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Next up, is Heata, my Freeza Race Character.
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

And finally, for now, Trent. My striker Male Human Build (don't let the low level outfit fool you, he's level 99, and hits like a train).
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

These are my 3 favorite to use, though I do use my other characters every so often as well.

ZeroNeonix
Advanced Regular

Post by ZeroNeonix » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:41 am

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

The first character I created in XV1, named Pikruel (a pun on pickle). At the time, there were no official female Super Saiyans, so I wanted to make one of my own. Later on, I used her in a RP, where she was a U6 born with a tail (which is rare in that universe). She uses Galick Gun, as well as a few moves I made up for her. She has a ki ball skill called Flash Bang that explodes in a blinding light, like a portable Solar Flare. She can also create a brief illusion of herself, which lasts for a fraction of a second, just long enough to avoid an attack, which she calls Fake-Out Mirage. While she enjoys the thrill of fighting tough opponents, she is a pacifist who prefers to end things peacefully. She would rather incapacitate a foe than kill them, if she can help it. She's energetic and cheerful, a neutral good character who isn't necessarily loyal to any group.

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

This is the second character I made in XV1. Even before I decided to use him in an RP, I already had it in my head that this character was a Tropian (from the word "tropical"), which is a race I made up as one who shared the same ancestors as the Frieza race, but who had a different evolutionary path. While the Cold family evolved transformations for controlling their power, Tropians developed a more wild method of ki control. By generating a great amount of heat, Tropians could increase their power to near limitless heights. The drawback was that the heat would eventually get out of control. A liquid called "coolant" was invented to help Tropians bring their bodies back to their normal temperature after battle. Given the race's heat theme, I named this character Heeta (like heater). In the RP, he was a intergalactic ruler similar to Frieza. While initially keeping his domain to a far off section of the universe, he begins expanding his reach after the Universal Tournament, after rumors spread of the death of Frost. He sends some of his men to claim one of Frost's planets, and Pikruel and others are sent to fight his forces back. Pikruel actually encounters Kanassa's character Dashade on this planet, with Dashade fighting in Heeta's army.

Heeta is a lawful evil type. He has rules, and no one is allowed to break those rules. Not even himself. His Overheat ability (turning heat into energy) is particularly potent for his race, allowing him to match and even surpass the power of a Super Saiyan when need be. He can focus his heat into his fists with his Burning Fist attack. The heat focused into this attack is capable of instantly vaporizing most opponents. He's also capable of taking a Death Ball and squeezing it to the size of a baseball. This Death Bomb move gives the attack great explosive power.

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

This is Holly, a character created for an RP. He is one of Heeta's generals and most capable fighters. As the last surviving member of the Kring race (named after the word "Kringle" to continue his Christmas theme), he has the ability to copy any skills used against him via a limited kind of mind reading ability. By linking his mind with an opponent, he's able to mimic their techniques and keep them for himself. Of course, this only works for abilities he is physically able to mimic. He can't become a Super Saiyan, for instance, since he is not a Saiyan. Holly is a lawful neutral, willing to serve whichever side is most likely to win. After being defeated by Pikruel and Dashade on planet Melt, he sees an opportunity to switch sides and get revenge on Heeta for killing the rest of his people.

[spoiler]Image
Image[/spoiler]

First picture is Mistle, without armor, while the second shows Mistle and Holly both in their battle armors. Mistle is a pun on mistletoe, and he is from a race called the Figgians (like "figgy pudding"). He is another of Heeta's generals. When Heeta's forces invaded, Mistle was his planet's strongest warrior. Yet early during the struggle, Mistle approached Heeta with a deal. He would personally overthrow all of his planet's leaders and serve in Heeta's army. In exchange, Heeta would have to promise not to harm any of the Figgian people. In addition, while the planet and its resources would belong to Heeta, its citizens would be exempt from serving in the army (with the exception of himself). Mistle's wristbands work similarly to The Great Saiyaman's wristwatch, causing his armor to appear or disappear on command. His armor is activated when he clangs his golden bracers together. Mistle's special ability is a punch filled with negatively charged energy. On contact, this energy would cause the enemy on the receiving end to take damage relative to their power level, with their own energy haywire like when the positive and negative ends of a car cable touch. The more powerful the enemy, the more damage is caused.

You might have noticed Heeta, Holly, and Mistle all have powers designed to level out the playing field. Heeta matches the power of whoever he fights, Holly mirrors the techniques of his enemies, and Mistle punishes anyone who powers up in front of him (assuming he can still touch them, of course). I also planned to create a third general with the ability to create force fields, but I never got around to it. She might be the Sorbet of Heeta's army; the one who keeps the empire running after Heeta is killed.

ZeroNeonix
Advanced Regular

Post by ZeroNeonix » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:43 am

Jackalope89 wrote:Next up, is Heata, my Freeza Race Character.

Jackalope89
Advanced Regular

Post by Jackalope89 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:47 am

ZeroNeonix wrote:
Jackalope89 wrote:Next up, is Heata, my Freeza Race Character.

Nia
Beyond Newbie

Post by Nia » Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:00 am

Banana wrote:Lol Kusaki's hair and eyes are almost identical to Banana, despite them not being related! That's funny :)

What types of moves do yours use? Love the designs!
Thanks! :thumbup:

I don't actually remember all the moves I had equipped to Kusaki when I imported her, but... I remember Kamehameha, God Breaker, Spirit Explosion Super Kamehameha, and Super-Saiyajin (although I unequipped SSJ1 when I carried her over to XV2, since the skill wouldn't transform and your AI partners never transform... guess maybe she found a way to fight effectively without it :P). She occasionally also used Emperor's Death Beam.

Yuka wields Kaioken Assault, Big Bang Kamehameha, God Breaker, Meditation, Super Kamehameha, Divine Lasso, Super-Saiyajin Blue, and Angry Shout. Occasionally uses Burning Strike or Instant Severance in place of Divine Lasso.

Mako uses a lot of different attacks, depending on what she's up to at that time, though Kaioken is always in her line-up. She uses quite a number of Zamasu/Black's skills in general, and also some of Videl's Hawk Charge. She also likes Sudden Storm, Death Psycho Bomb, and Burning Slash.

Banana
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Banana » Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:31 am

Woah, I've beaten the game and so many of those attacks I'm not familiar with in 1 or 2... sounds amazing though! I got lots of catching up to do apparently... now that I think about it I've probably unlocked only about 60% of the stuff lol thanks for sharing!

MKCSTEALTH
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MKCSTEALTH » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:27 pm

Here's mine. I dive into some of my headcannon, as when I make a character in any RPG, I don't just make a character, but include their stories, origins, etc.

Let's start with my protags. I included some action shots and, for these characters, I was inspired by Super Dragonball Heroes and decided to give them Xeno Outfits.

Koga
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Koga is my main from Xenoverse 1. He's the Goku of my headuniverse. As a baby, he was sent to Earth, but rather than crash in the wilderness, he crashed on the outskirts of the Karringa Tribe Village, where he was adopted into the tribe, with the adults vowing to keep his origin a secret. He would be raised as a warrior in the tribe, and would be trained in the arts of swordmanship. He never hit his head, and while unruly as a child, the care of the village would lead him to developing a pure heart nature, very dissimilar from the rest of his race. Like Goku, he would go on a journey across the globe, encountering new friends, training under many masters, and eventually fighting otherwordly beings and even obtaining power to rival the gods.

In game, Koga uses a lot of sword moves and is a hybrid Male Striker with stats similar to Goku. He uses a lot of techniques, like the Kamehameha and the Kaioken, but his signature technique would be the Final Shine Attack. He's been my man from the beginning, so much that I had to recreate him in XV2 when I found out we couldn't even play as our XV1 character.

Xeno Outfit:
[spoiler]ImageImage[/spoiler]

Forms
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Cassandra (Cass)
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Cass, my Xenoverse 2 Main, is the Vegeta of my story (for a time. She fills in other rolls later on). She was an elite Saiyan Warrior from Planet Vegeta, who fought and fought to prove her worth in the eyes of her comrades. She came to Earth with her lacky, Turles, to find Koga after the death of his brother. They would have their epic fight, which would end in a stalemate. She would develop a respect for Koga, and as the series progress, the two would settle down. However, through it all she never stopped pushing herself in her training, keeping up with Koga and becoming one of the strongest warriors in her universe

She is my Crazy Saiyan Ki Blast Lady. Idealy, she would be modeled stat wise after Vegeta, but being my XV2 main, she is the queen of PVE. She's based around dealing as much damage with Ki Supers as possible.

Xeno Outfit:

Forms:
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Now that we have our leads, we need some villains for them to fight. Here's a couple of my villain characters.

Artix
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Artix is the Frieza of my verse, and is just as sadistic, if not moreso. He ruled the universe with an iron fist, and nothing would stand in his way. Until a fateful day a Saiyan by the name of Bardock stood against him, leading him to annihilate Planet Vegeta. Though some Saiyans survived, and would culminate in a battle on Planet Namek against the surviving Saiyans Koga and Cass, along with the revived Bardock. However, he would meet his end at the end of Super Saiyan Koga after killing Koga's best friend. It wouldn't be the last we'd see of him, as he'd come back to take his revenge.

His skills are modeled after Freeza's. I tried to make his moveset ruthless and deadly, with Death Beams and Supernovas
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

And yes, he does have a Golden Form...but in game makes it look...well...you've been warned
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Rather, imagine Golden Frieza with light bluish highlights instead of purple

Lastly, we have Gisela
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

My Zamasu stand in, I loved the Goku Black arc so much I had to adapt in with my OCs. The Supreme Kai in Training from U10, who has a festering hatred for mortals. This would culminate in the discovery of Koga from Universe 7. This would lead to an obsession and...rather distorted affection to Koga that would lead to her stealing his body with the Super Dragonballs, and tormenting the future timeline of Kira, my headcanon daughter of Bardock. She would eventually meet her end at the hands of Kira and the potara fusion of Koga and Bardock, Kardock

She has Zamasu's movesets, and she's super fun to play, especially when she teams up with her mentor for sadistic combos

So there we have a few of my characters. Let me know if you'd like to see more, and if I get around to it i'll share. And try not to cringe at my headcannon too much :lol:

BlazingBarrrager
I Live Here

Post by BlazingBarrrager » Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:58 pm

Currently only have CaC who is based on my existing FC Saphi, so there isn't much of a backstory aside from the question as to why she's in the Time Patrol. Here's a pic of her as an SSJ3 though.
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Note: Mods in use.

Lightdasher
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Lightdasher » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:08 pm

I hope I'm not too late on this, I think it's a great topic!

First up is Venus:
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
She's the only character to be brought over from Xeno 1, also the only original character I made for Xeno 1 (the rest were characters I wanted to see in-game, like Turles and Dan Phantom from the Danny Phantom movie). I originally wanted to keep her out of Xeno 2 because for me Xeno 1 was her game and Xeno 2 was meant to be for a later character, but she's pretty special to me, so I couldn't resist. She was actually created in honor of my dog who'd passed away around the time, so all of her colors and name reflect that. She's the most fun for me to play, so I think, because of all these factors, she ended up becoming the character I play the most. It also helps that I find female humans to have the least boring animations and unique attacks out of the races I've played (granted, I have yet to try Namekians and female Majins). Being that she is female human, I try to take advantage of her excellence with ki blast supers/ultimates, and she tends to be the easiest for me to stay alive with, probably thanks to her balance (I give balanced attributed stats all around for my humans). She's also surprisingly fun in how much she can use ultimates, haha. Her ki regen is still so high, even after the nerf from Xeno 1, that I can use ultimates as though they were supers!

Next is my XV2's actual main character, Bailey:
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
When XV2 came around, being that I wanted someone who can go Super Saiyan, and dislike the hugely bulky builds of the males in these games, I went with female saiyan as my protagonist's race. She's technically not an actual saiyan for my headcanon, but without going into detail, let's just say I borrowed the Dragon Ball Online scenario where your character could wish for Super Saiyan. Unlike Venus, Bailey isn't modeled after any other persons that may've come to mind, but takes traits from myself. Her name is the second closest I could think of if I were to genderbend my own, and how short she is reflects how I feel about my own height sometimes (I also just like smaller characters because it's close to playing as my own kid characters in these games, besides my majin but we'll get to him later). Because Full-Power Super Saiyan is one of the coolest concepts in the series to me, I've decided to exercise it with her, which is why she "appears Super Saiyan without feeling very Super Saiyan at a glance". This makes her a bit more interesting to play than usual for my characters, because I tend to restrict myself from dashing so that she never has an unfitting aura, which can make her a pain to use against enemies who play keep-away at the beginning of quests. This also makes giving her any charging Supers pointless. Once she can let loose though, she tends to excel at ki blasts supers as well. I don't find female saiyan attacks and animations nearly as fun or cool as my other characters', but I see her as someone who's more focused on getting things done and being mostly serious in battle, so I suppose it works out in the end. Perhaps the most fun with her I've had is introducing her into a Dragon Ball RP a friend and I have been enjoying. Being that she takes most traits from me, it's kinda' neat to RP a character that's mostly myself because it's pretty close to inserting myself into the Dragon Ball universe. Since she's a saiyan in-game, I've made her stats balanced similarly to my humans, except health has 0 boosts and what would've gone to it is shared equally among other stats.

Now for my strongest character, the fusion between Venus and Bailey, Veyl!
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Being that Veyl has to have the ability to go Super Saiyan, I went with female saiyan for her as well. This tends to feel like a downside to me because she's the only "duplicate" race I have, which takes specialty away equally from both her and Bailey a bit, but it's her concept and stats that make up for it to me. Starting off, she has attributed boosts in only basic attack, melee supers, and ki blast supers, which helps her to hit harder than any other character I've made or play in general. To express this even more, I've given the strongest ultimates to her, or at least the ones that take from the strongest characters (Final Kamehameha and Power Rush among a few). This comes with a heavy cost though! She always has only 3 stamina bars, so she's my riskiest character by far, which I prefer because I like the price for such a strong character but also wish I were much better with defense so that I could use her to her best. She has two presets; her main shown in the image, which represents Potara fusion (I want the earrings as an accessory, Bamco!), and her secondary uses Gogeta's clothes to represent joining via the Fusion Fance. Her Fusion Dance alternate uses Potential Unleashed instead of any Super Saiyan forms unlike her main preset, since I wanted both to be a bit more biased of each fusee than the other. Also, boy was I lucky that Amy's Clothes are a thing, because it somehow fits so perfectly in matching Venus and Bailey's main outfits! I really do think Vegito should've had something more akin to this in Super, since Vegeta was wearing armor at the time, but that's another topic.

Enter another of my favorites, Yuto!
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
As I mentioned before, I always wanted to be able to make a kid character in this series, even since Day 1 of the first Xenoverse, and Yuto is the closest I get to that. I forgot which voice set I chose, but it works so well with him. He even yawns after his throw, which fits for how lazy this game implies Majins are. Being that he's a kid, it's the perfect excuse for me to play completely wacky with him. I even made colorized secondary presets that I dub the "Yuto Rangers"! Red one had to go though; it needed Kaio-Ken, and I think we can all agree that stamina draining on a male majin is not a good idea (Looking at you, Purification). Or maybe I can just use it without Kaio-Ken.., but that's so not as red.... Anyway! His most standout preset is definitely his defensive preset, which combines the Super Soul "I Am Neither Kami Nor Piccolo" with defense-boosts like Do or Die and Potential Unleashed. Thanks to SSJAipom for the ideas from his Male Majin video! That preset is definitely the highlight though, and the fun is usually over from that point on. Because of how little damage he tends to do in comparison to my other races, combined with how getting your opponent's health to zero with offensive attacks is the way to win this game, he tends to not be so fun in PQs unless I'm using him with friends. For his attribute boosts: I maxed health first, added nothing to stamina since any long combo done to him while he's stamina broken is likely to kill, and balanced the rest of the stats. Yuto isn't based on anyone in particular, not even myself, just on my desire to remain a child.

Special guest is Venus' dad! :o Enter Neptune!
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
I know, the names are cheesy, but blame my mom for leaving me of all people to name the dogs. Just like Venus, he's based on the real Neptune I had as a dog and is real-life Venus' actual dad, so I find it charming that they're both in the game. I'd surely thought of making Neptune in Xeno 1, but never went through with it, likely because of my dislike for male builds in this game, physic-wise. I gotta' say though, Neptune -- or I should probably rather say, a male human CaC -- is more fun to play that I thought he'd be. I love that his attacks actually look grounded in hard-hitting martial arts, and that I can use him for all of my melee super/ultimate needs. I even made a preset for him that allows me to use Time/Skip: Molotov rather frequently. Take that, 5-bar ki consumption! There isn't too much to him that can really be said, he doesn't even hold much relevance at all in my own Xenoverse headcanon, but his real-life counterpart is still special to me, so I bet that's why I feel compelled to continue playing with him. His stats are the same as Venus'.

Last, and apparently least because Xenoverse and even Dragon Ball Super tell me that frosts -- I'm sorry, "Frieza-race" characters -- can never, ever be good, is Avalan.
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Seriously, the racism this game, and the show, gives to them all isn't totally warranted and rustles muh jims. This really what you want to be teaching kids? racial discrimination? I suppose all of that killing for fun saiyans did of their own accord is totally a lie, especially with them being the Mary Sues of the series. Had to get that off my chest. u_u
Anyway, Avalan is named after "Avalanche", and really appeals to me because of the buffs that frosts get in this game being speed and stamina-related. I'm always a sucker for speed, and stamina helps because Kaio-Ken is my favorite non-transformation power-up in the Dragon Ball franchise. Even with those pluses, though, he's at the bottom of my list for most played CaC and I really need to get back to him. It'll have to wait until all PQs and such are finished with my other characters though. I'd originally only created him because a friend of mine loves playing as the frosts the most and said I should give it a try. While I like him, I definitely dislike that I haven't given as much thought to his story or time to his play as I have with the others. I'm still working on his stats actually; I figure his most important should be stamina and ki blasts supers for now. Fun fact, I didn't notice how much his colors were akin to that of Namek's until I played him there.. Maybe I can tie that into his story somehow.

Thanks so much for the topic!
"Set a good example, represent what you think the community should be, and just be awesome." -VegettoEX, 2017.

Lightdasher
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Lightdasher » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:41 pm

Nia wrote: My XV1 protagonist, Kusaki. Basically a smug girl Saiyajin Dante (as in the Dante from Devil May Cry, specifically 4 in this case).
Another DMC4 player?! :O

Also, the botched Oozaru transformation detail is interesting.. What happened there? Did it fail once and now she's always like that?
BlazingBarrrager wrote:Currently only have CaC who is based on my existing FC Saphi, so there isn't much of a backstory aside from the question as to why she's in the Time Patrol. Here's a pic of her as an SSJ3 though.
I know this is more of a comment on the mods rather than the character, but the SSJ3 and and outfit look really cool!
"Set a good example, represent what you think the community should be, and just be awesome." -VegettoEX, 2017.

Jackalope89
Advanced Regular

Post by Jackalope89 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:59 pm

Woah, wait. Head canons for the characters? Well, crap. Please note the bolded.
Jackalope89 wrote:Eh, why not?

Here's my first X2 character (and first to hit 99), Saiyan Male Tomoro. A Time Patroller for now, but wants to nab the job from Beerus down the line as U7's God of Destruction. Even though, as a Saiyan child, he was too lazy to destroy the planet's inhabitants of the planet he landed on. Hence why he's still kicking.
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Next up, is Heata, my Freeza Race Character. A bit arrogant, matter of fact, but as the name implies, Freeza's polar opposite (pun intended) in that he is a good guy, and is working to make up for what Freeza and his family had done to the universe.
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

And finally, for now, Trent. My striker Male Human Build (don't let the low level outfit fool you, he's level 99, and hits like a train). Though a human, he has a bit of an inferiority complex due to Saiyans, Namekians, Majins, and the Freeza race always being thought of as the more powerful races. Rather than fighting from long distance, he prefers fighting up close and personal, and trains to the point where he could be mistaken for a Saiyan.
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

These are my 3 favorite to use, though I do use my other characters every so often as well.

Nia
Beyond Newbie

Post by Nia » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:19 pm

Lightdasher wrote:
Nia wrote: My XV1 protagonist, Kusaki. Basically a smug girl Saiyajin Dante (as in the Dante from Devil May Cry, specifically 4 in this case).

Also, the botched Oozaru transformation detail is interesting.. What happened there? Did it fail once and now she's always like that?
Devil May Cry in general, really. :P
I live to be SSStylish!

And yeah, basically the idea is rather than transforming into an Oozaru, her body mutated, and now she's forever in that form (even cutting off her tail doesn't revert her to her original state; it just causes her to lose a chunk of her power). Because of this, she tends to break into a sort of "beastial" state if she doesn't control her emotions, since she was never trained to control her Oozaru state, so she cuts off most of her emotions to prevent from going feral.

Lightdasher
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Lightdasher » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:31 pm

Nia wrote:
Lightdasher wrote:

Devil May Cry in general, really. :P
I live to be SSStylish!

And yeah, basically the idea is rather than transforming into an Oozaru, her body mutated, and now she's forever in that form (even cutting off her tail doesn't revert her to her original state; it just causes her to lose a chunk of her power). Because of this, she tends to break into a sort of "beastial" state if she doesn't control her emotions, since she was never trained to control her Oozaru state, so she cuts off most of her emotions to prevent from going feral.
Woah, that's an amazing concept! I don't think I'd ever see the official series making use of something like that, it's great to see what fans are able to come up with as well.

Houren

Post by Houren » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:34 am

Sure, why not. I'll join in. :)

I've only got the one Xenoverse character to show off

my trusty Freeza race character for my playthrough of Xenoverse 1. meet Shiver

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

I see him as a very egotistical character, good and helpful at their core. but likes to prove why he's the best.
his fighting style (like his personality) is a fast paced mix of Vegeta and Freeza, with moves like Gallick Gun and Supernova. he hits fast then finishes off with devastating Ki moves.

I have yet to start Xenoverse 2 so I don't have a character for it yet. (I want to "Finish" xenoverse 1 before I move on, but haven't done it yet, and can't until my PS3 gets repaired :'( )

If Fusions and Dragon Ball Online are allowed I can share my characters from those games too. but yeah, for now. Just Shiver

Logania
Regular

Post by Logania » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:44 pm

Only character I really use for CaC's is my Freeza race character named Cryos.

And his Golden Form variation.

"I can't increase my ability through some kind of noisy transformation the way Frost and you Saiyans do. If I wanna become more lethal, I don't have the luxury of cutting corners, I just have to do it the old-fashioned way.

Combat is craft. What matters most is not raw power, but the skill by which you hone it."

EveBlaze31
Beyond Newbie

Post by EveBlaze31 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:15 am

I just made Froze from DBH in his first form.
Easiest CaC to make.