"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by S3 Hendrix » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:25 am

Majin Demigra wrote:Since that's Omega's Makyouka form I wonder if that's what Mechikabura gave to King Vegeta
I mean we know Mechikabura has the ability to turn anyone into a demon god, but the back of king Vegeta: xeno’s card says “base form”(not like this matters because broli: dark’s says the same)(also dark masked king has a CAA only gods have, not even Goku and vegeta have this CAA you have to be a legit god(also I know CAAs don’t matter)) and in the manga mechikabura down right says he needs to put more magic into dark masked king(I know the manga is different continuity from the game but we also see king Vegeta:xeno in the manga with this form/look) so in my opinion it’s mostlikely the demon god form but on a saiyan(explaining the red streak since there is some god in there)

GT_Goten10
Beyond Newbie

Post by GT_Goten10 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:42 am

mahakaishin1991 wrote:So one thing for those whove seen the gameplay: Is it explained why Omega Shenron's Xeno is busting out a Demon God form? I assume Demigra did something to him to give him that form?

What the hell did they to my boy Omega? this Design is terrible :D
GT Fighter

Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:52 am

Are we gonna have some scan for heroes in the V-JUMP ?
Saiya-jin me, watashi ha kisama wo koroshimasu

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:58 am

Yes, in the month a new update arrives, V-Jump covers the SECs cards with some information.

As it was promised, he is coming.

Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:33 am

S3 Hendrix wrote:
Majin Demigra wrote:Since that's Omega's Makyouka form I wonder if that's what Mechikabura gave to King Vegeta
I mean we know Mechikabura has the ability to turn anyone into a demon god, but the back of king Vegeta: xeno’s card says “base form”(not like this matters because broli: dark’s says the same)(also dark masked king has a CAA only gods have, not even Goku and vegeta have this CAA you have to be a legit god(also I know CAAs don’t matter)) and in the manga mechikabura down right says he needs to put more magic into dark masked king(I know the manga is different continuity from the game but we also see king Vegeta:xeno in the manga with this form/look) so in my opinion it’s mostlikely the demon god form but on a saiyan(explaining the red streak since there is some god in there)
I always figured that red strip in king vegeta's hair was an allusion to the 'god' part of the demon god power from mechikabura as well. Wonder what he'd look like in other super saiyan forms

What i really want to know is if he will factor in now, as masked saiyans tend to come back and ally with the good guys, then get fed super saiyan 1 and 3 very quickly. Is he going to turn up and be a loyal fighter for Mechikabura still?

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:41 am

GT_Goten10 wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:So one thing for those whove seen the gameplay: Is it explained why Omega Shenron's Xeno is busting out a Demon God form? I assume Demigra did something to him to give him that form?

What the hell did they to my boy Omega? this Design is terrible :D
This is what peak performance looks like, sorry to break it to y'all

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Majin Demigra » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:02 am

S3 Hendrix wrote:
That was exactly what I thought when I first saw King Vegeta use Draw. But now Fu and Ozzoto use it, so i guess normal demons can also use it? :think:

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Majin Demigra » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:06 am

And by the way didn't Darkness Towa use God Meteor a while back, so maybe that was a possible God form? :think:

shadowfox87
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by shadowfox87 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:39 pm

mahakaishin1991 wrote:Also, a thought, but Kanba's got the whole red eyes and covered face thing going on, is it possible his mouthpiece is influencing his behavior? Given WHO it was who interred him into the Prison Planet and his family connection to putting mind controlling masks on saiyans. Perhaps he doesn't naturally have that black ki or quite as much aggression, and his mask is influencing him to target Goku and the others specifically?

I dunno just something I thought about realizing we dont have a 'masked' saiyan this year
If that was the case, then Fu would be able to influence Cumber's actions and control him. However, when Cumber turns Oozaru, he goes out of control and breaks the chain around the Prison Planets, almost breaking the binding spell he used. Fu gets angry and joins the fight, turning into Super Fu. I think Cumber was originally evil and had that mask already. The only think Fu added was the straitjacket. He possibly also experimented on Cumber and infused some Time Rift energy to make him stronger. That's why Fu said Cumber was his "best experiment". Fu has already one this in XV before.
DBS Manga vs Anime Differences: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=42062
Timelines Explanation: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=42105
Log Power Scaling: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40610
Science of Ultra Instinct: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40707

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:09 pm

shadowfox87 wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:Also, a thought, but Kanba's got the whole red eyes and covered face thing going on, is it possible his mouthpiece is influencing his behavior? Given WHO it was who interred him into the Prison Planet and his family connection to putting mind controlling masks on saiyans. Perhaps he doesn't naturally have that black ki or quite as much aggression, and his mask is influencing him to target Goku and the others specifically?

I dunno just something I thought about realizing we dont have a 'masked' saiyan this year
If that was the case, then Fu would be able to influence Cumber's actions and control him. However, when Cumber turns Oozaru, he goes out of control and breaks the chain around the Prison Planets, almost breaking the binding spell he used. Fu gets angry and joins the fight, turning into Super Fu. I think Cumber was originally evil and had that mask already. The only think Fu added was the straitjacket. He possibly also experimented on Cumber and infused some Time Rift energy to make him stronger. That's why Fu said Cumber was his "best experiment". Fu has already one this in XV before.
The mask seems part of his restraints given its a hannibal lector style thing. Saiyans dont tend to have the coloured eyes thing either, but red eyes and masks seem to be something he shares with the brainwashed ones. Fu has lied, or at least, told twisted truths before. He may well have tried to restrain cumber and his primal rage is leaking out in the same way Broly Dark went out of control. Fu may not have intended this level of escalation in the gladiatoral combat prison he built for his shits and giggles.

BrolyKale
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by BrolyKale » Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:32 am

Can someone explain me who Kanba really is, what his purpose is and why is Fu using him?
Zamasu, Broly, Mira & Fu

Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:42 am

BrolyKale wrote:Can someone explain me who Kanba really is, what his purpose is and why is Fu using him?
We don't know yet, the only thing we know is that Kanba is an ancient Saiyan, that have evil energy. And take that with a grain of salt there is an hint in the manga that maybe Kanba knew the first Super Saiyan God (which is not Yamoshi).
Saiya-jin me, watashi ha kisama wo koroshimasu

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:59 am

BrolyKale wrote:Can someone explain me who Kanba really is, what his purpose is and why is Fu using him?
Kanba is apparently an Ancient Saiyan from Planet Saiya who shares a history with Super Saiyan God Yamoshi, had been brought to the Prison Planet against his own will by Fu through the usage of a Special set of Dragon Balls, in order for the fifth-rate knock-off of Future Trunks to quite possibly experiment on him for a long while, before placing a temporarily set of restraints on Kanba in the form of the latter’s iconic straitjacket, and then using him as only just one of his many more simple Guinea Pigs for his latest experiment. The Prison Planet.

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:08 am

BrolyKale wrote:Can someone explain me who Kanba really is,
Ancient "evil"(whatever that might mean) Saiyan from the past.
He can turn into Super Saiyan and, from the preview of the next Mission, what looks like Super Saiyan 3.
When turned into a Golden Oozaru, his fur was of a darker shade of yellow, if that's means something ot it's just a coloring thing it's unknown.
As a Super Saiyan he's strong enough to fight with Vegetto Blue.

The manga has him react to Goku's SSG form, rambling about "red-haired saiyan(s)"
what his purpose is
Fighting people.
and why is Fu using him?
Fits and giggles.

shadd21
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by shadd21 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:34 pm

What's this about?
https://youtu.be/7nWWn8C9TFY

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:01 pm

shadd21 wrote:What's this about?
Just a special event mission set for Halloween, even tho it ends before Halloween

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:15 pm

S3 Hendrix wrote:
shadd21 wrote:What's this about?
Just a special event mission set for Halloween, even tho it ends before Halloween
That seems somewhat silly. Then again I dont expect anything from this of note.

Waiting on announcements for whats to come. Will we see anything else soon like how we got SS3 Trunks and Kumba's ape form a while ago shown off at an event?

Goresh
Beyond Newbie

Post by Goresh » Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:06 am

Happy and excited to show off some new additions to the collection!

DI297
Beyond Newbie

Post by DI297 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:09 am

Goresh wrote:Happy and excited to show off some new additions to the collection!
why 2 Goku blancos?

Goresh
Beyond Newbie

Post by Goresh » Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:44 am

DI297 wrote:
Goresh wrote:Happy and excited to show off some new additions to the collection!
why 2 Goku blancos?
They each have their separate roles on different teams. Also my end goal is to have every UR/SEC card.