"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:43 pm

Rakurai wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:
Lord Beerus wrote:I'm not gonna lie... the premise that Super Dragon Ball Heroes has going for it right now -- with a Sinister Six like group plotting to overthrow Zeno -- sounds incredibly interesting. I just very little faith in the manga or arcade version of Super Dragon Ball Heroes doing that kind of storyline any justice.
Why something like this isnt in the anime is mind boggling
I thought this was obvious. If it's not from the mind of Toriyama then it's not canon and presumably most fans won't like it. Or so that's how Shueisha thinks given their heavy marketing of the concept of official canon.

And Toriyama's ideas are incredibly lackluster, sometimes conservative.
The idea of someone targetting Zeno seems like such an end game concept I doubt the fact that nobody on the creative team has talked about this. Toriyama's Kale and eventual Broly redo only came from group discussion afterall.

Noitsnothim
Regular

Post by Noitsnothim » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:17 pm

Hahaha Wouldn't it be funny if Hearts was the one who set free Mechikabura During the Demigra assault arc so that he could enact his plans in full effect without having to worry about the time patrol stepping in especially considering that they already did before the core area's seal was broken

Kinokima
I Live Here

Post by Kinokima » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:05 pm

Lord Beerus wrote:I'm not gonna lie... the premise that Super Dragon Ball Heroes has going for it right now -- with a Sinister Six like group plotting to overthrow Zeno -- sounds incredibly interesting. I just very little faith in the manga or arcade version of Super Dragon Ball Heroes doing that kind of storyline any justice.
This is how I feel too . Super Dragon Ball Heroes has some fun plot ideas but the issue is in the end there is no real storyline. It’s just an excuse for lot of fights and seeing all these characters again. It feels like these intriguing plot lines are being wasted in this format.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:19 pm

I managed to see (not read since I don't know Japanese) SDBH:UM Chapter five pages and man, it was such a letdown.Vegito Xeno SSJ4 only appears for a few pages and only manages to land some punches on Cumber before UI Goku hogs the spotlight (and his appearance is even more underwhelming than in the anime).

Pity, I actually liked the manga's rendition of Vegito Blue's fight against Cumber.

Goresh
Beyond Newbie

Post by Goresh » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:45 pm

Was pretty busy the past few days but finally managed to finish these translations and comments on the new UR/SEC cards. There are some real heavy hitters in this set including one that may be a bit too good.

UM6-045 Kefla (SSJ2)
BS Type
HP: 2900
Power: 6000
Guard: 1000

CAA: Overpower - Dokabaki CAA that activates at the end of your attack phase if you have 7 Hero Energy or more and there is an ally with 25% Ki or more. Upon great success, permanently reduce the damage of the attacked enemy’s SA by 50%.

Passive: Gushing Energy - During the Battle Tactics Phase of the 2nd round, fully recover Ki and gain +5 Hero Energy.

SA: Gigantic Burst, costs 6 energy.

UEE: Mega Pressure Units - If Cabba and Hit are present on your team with Kefla, slightly slow down the CI speed of all allies and slightly increase the CI speed of all enemies. (Limited to 1 round). Costs 3 energy.

While a fairly good unit, I believe that Kefla is pigeonholed into fulfilling only one specific role on any team she is a part of, which is providing that guaranteed 5 Hero Energy during the 2nd Round. This effect can be quite useful, especially on teams that need to get going ASAP in round 2. She may find her place on some niche teams.

7/10

UM6-046 Hit
EL Type
HP: 2600
Power: 5200
Guard: 1500

CAA: Deadly Lock-on Burst - Lock-on Burst CAA that activates when an SA is able to be performed. SA deals 1.5x more damage and this effect increases if your team has more Hero Energy than your opponent.

Passive: Cage of Time - If Hit wins the CI battle, permanently increase the CI speed of all enemies within the attacked coordinated group by a super amount. Additionally, reduce your opponent’s Hero Energy by the number of enemies in the attacked enemy’s coordinated group.

SA: Essence of Time Skip, costs 7 energy.

I really like this Hit card. While he does not gain any Power boosts from his own kit, his Power stat is fairly respectable and he will surely able to inflict a decent amount of damage thanks to his phenomenal CAA. With that said, his Passive is where he truly shines. For players who are very good at CI battles, this is the card for you. If you can constantly win CI battles with this guy and you are attacking enemy coordinated groups with 3+ units every turn, I see very little the opponent can do to win from that situation.

8.5/10

UM6-047 Oren
EL Type
HP: 3200
Power: 4000

CAA: Super Chemistry Double Attack S - Double Attack S CAA that activates on or after the 2nd round when Oren is in the Attack Area. Upon activation of Super Double Effect, permanently increase the damage dealt by Oren and his partner by 1000.

Passive: Strength-desiring Instinct - When in the Attack Area during the Battle Tactics Phase, steal half the Power of the 3 enemy attackers with the highest Power stat for this round only. Also, if Kamin is also in the Attack Area, both Oren and Kamin will be able to launch their SAs. But, if Oren does not steal an enemy’s Power, the 2nd part of this passive will not activate. (Once only).

SA: Smash Break, costs 4 Energy.

This card has one of the most powerful passives in the game but the catch is that it can only be used once. I think this is a heavy downside because if your opponent is able to predict when you intend to use it, they can send out a single attacker and essentially waste this card’s entire potential. I also think that since you almost need to run this card with Kamin it sort of creates a liability in the sense that you are hindering yourself in terms of team-building options. Overall, not a bad card at all but not phenomenal.

8/10

UM6-048 Kamin
EL Type
HP: 3000
Power: 4500

CAA: Greedy Draw - Draw CAA that activates on or after the 2nd round when Kamin is in the Attack Area. Upon success, steal half of the attacked enemy’s Power.

Passive: Optimal Answer - If in the Attack Area when Kamin’s SA is able to be launched, fully recover Ki at the end of the Battle Power phase. Also, for that round only, increase the CI speed of all enemies by a super amount.

SA: Crash Break, costs 5 energy.

I think Kamin is the worse of the 2 new characters in this set. While her passive is able to provide decent utility, I don’t think it is strong enough to warrant a spot on any top tier teams in this age of DBH. I could see this card potentially being used on some sort of team that tries to abuse CI speed increase.

7.5/10

UM6-050 Goku: BR (SSJGSS)
HR Type
HP: 2400
Power: 7000
Guard: 2000

CAA: Fusion CAA that activates on or after the 2nd round if the required partner is present. Once fused with Vegeta: BR, double your Battle Power and restore own Ki every round. Also, become immune to stuns and permanently increase damage dealt to the enemy by 2000.

Passive: Mastered Power - When in the Attack Area at the end of the Battle Tactics phase, permanently increase the Power of all ally attackers by 5000. Also, when you have 5 or less attackers, those attackers ignore any damage multiplier effects for this round.

SA: Transcendent God Kamehameha, costs 8 energy.

This card is extremely powerful if you are able to pull off Fusion, which I think is a real possibility. The beauty of the Fusion CAA here is that both Vegeta: BR and Goku: BR have great cards so you are not hindering yourself by including either of them on your team. Even without fusing, this Goku can act as a great support and hit pretty hard with his high Power stat.

8.5/10

UM6-052 Vegeta: BR (SSJG)
BS Type
Power: 6000

CAA: Amazing Super Energy - Super Energy CAA that activates on or after the 2nd round. Upon large success, permanently halve the Power of the attacked enemy and reduce your opponent’s Hero Energy by 2.

Passive: Savage Fighting Spirit - At the beginning of the round, if your HP is lower than your opponent’s, permanently gain Power, Guard, and Battle Power +3000.

SA: Point-blank Galick Gun, costs 8 energy.

Great CAA, decent Passive, but very high SA cost. I was honestly expecting more from the first SSJG Vegeta card in the game but I won’t complain since he continues to get stronger as the battle goes on. I don’t think I would run this guy on any team right now.

7.5/10

UM6-053 Gogeta: BR
BS Type
Power: 5000

CAA: Gogeta’s Ultimate Spirit Bomb - Ultimate Spirit Bomb CAA that activates on or after the 2nd round. Upon large success, permanently halve the amount of Battle Power your opponent obtains from Ki consumption.

Passive: Turning the Tables - At the end of the round, if your team has less Hero Energy than your opponent, fully recover Ki, permanently increase damage dealt by 3x, and become immune to stuns.

SA: Instantaneous Flash, costs 7 energy.

UEE: The Most Evil Pincer Attack Units - When attacking, if Gogeta: BR, Golden Frieza: BR, and Broly: BR are present, activate Super Unit Effect. Costs 10 energy.

Pretty much any card with a Super Unit Effect can be pretty good and I think this Gogeta: BR can fit extremely nicely into many teams that don’t necessarily rely on Hero Energy to perform well. His SA isn’t bad and has a great passive. I just wish his stats were a little higher.

8.25/10

UM6-066 Golden Frieza: BR
HR Type
HP: 3500
Power: 4700

CAA: Gigantic Omega Storm - Space-time Transfer CAA that activates on or after the 2nd round if your Hero Avatar is present. Broly is called forth and performs the Gigantic Omega Storm, which deals large damage to the enemy. Also, permanently halve the Power and Guard of the attacked enemy.

Passive: Golden Brilliance - At the end of every round, recover Ki and gain Hero Energy +1. If you received 8000 damage or less during this round, this effect increases.

SA: Laser Net Death Beam, costs 7 energy.

Pretty disappointing Frieza card. His passive is consistent but provides very little tangible effect. His stats are mediocre and his SA is relatively expensive, but his CAA is quite good. This guy would be a filler unit for any team for sure.

7/10

UM6-SEC3 Fusion Zamasu
EL Type
HP: 4000
Power: 3500

CAA: Mortal God Meteor - God Meteor CAA that activates when in the Attack Area. In the round after activation, permanently reduce the enemy attackers’ Power and Guard by an amount equal to (number of enemy attackers x 2).

Passive: Hidden Aspirations - When in the Support Area, reduce the Ki of all enemies in the Support Area at the end of the round. Also, permanently increase Power by (number of enemies in the Support Area x 3000).

SA: Holy Imperial Wrath, costs 5 energy.

I think this card is phenomenal. His CAA effect is great, passive is amazing, and has a very low SA cost. The only issue when running this guy is that when you finally decide to attack with him, he will no longer continue receiving buffs from his passive, which isn’t that big of an issue. This guy is so easy to use that you can pretty much just slap him on any team and expect him to at least have some sort of positive impact.

9/10

UM6-SEC2 Gogeta: BR (SSJGSS)
HR Type
HP: 2200
Power: 8000

CAA: Limit-breaking Ultimate Dragon Fist - Ultimate Dragon Fist CAA that activates on or after the 2nd round while in the Attack Area. Upon Full Charge success, permanently increase Power by 12000.

Passive: Pursuit of Power - At the start of battle become immune to stuns. Also, if there is an enemy Broly: BR present, permanently increase the CI speed of all enemies by a super amount. Additionally, at the end of the Battle Power phase, increase Hero Energy according to Battle Power.

SA: God Big Bang Kamehameha, costs 8 energy.

UEE: Super Damage Evading Units - If Beerus and Whis are present on your team with Gogeta: BR, permanently ignore all enemy damage multiplication effects. This does not affect the damage multipliers from the Burst CAA. Costs 3 energy.

People may look at this card at first and be surprised since he appears to be underwhelming. Let me be the first to assure you that that is not the case. He gains a whopping 12000 raw Power from his CAA, which can then be multiplied with various other effects and boost his damage very quickly. But that is not where this card truly shines. This Gogeta’s ability to generate Hero Energy through Battle Power is the first of its kind in the game. If you have this guy on your team, you can essentially completely ignore the entire concept of Hero Energy for the rest of the match if you have a well-balanced team. In addition to that, this guy is a direct counter to one of the best cards ever released in DBH, which is next on our list.

9.25/10

UM6-SEC Broly: BR (Full Power)
BS Type
HP: 1800
Power: 9300

CAA: Merciless Severe Blow - Ultimate Burst CAA that activates when launching an SA. Upon Awakening Burst Mode activation, deal super Ki damage to the enemy and permanently halve their Power.

Passive: Overwhelming Power - Unable to participate in a coordinated attack but immune to stuns. Also, Power and Guard +5000 when attacking. Additionally, if the enemy Broly is attacking has a Power stat that is lower than his, increase the damage dealt by his attack by 2.5x.

SA: Gigantic Strike, costs 8 energy.

I am just going to say this outright: you are looking at one of the best cards in the game. When I say that, I mean top 5 material. The amount of raw damage that this Broly: BR is able to output is nothing short of breathtaking. The first thing to note is his mind-boggling 9300 Power stat. On top of that, he has possibly the best if not a top 3 CAA in the game that also has an added effect to halve the Power stat if the attacked enemy. If that wasn’t enough, he continuously stacks his Power and Guard every time he attacks, making him an exceptional defensive unit as well once he is able to attack just one time. Because of this ability, the 2nd part of his passive is insanely easy to trigger, essentially giving an additional 2.5x multiplier on the already absurd amounts of damage he is able to deal multiplied AGAIN by his CAA effect. When the developers created a direct counter to this card in Gogeta Blue in the same set, you know they were apprehensive about releasing such a godly card.

9.75/10

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:19 am

mahakaishin1991 wrote:
The idea of someone targetting Zeno seems like such an end game concept I doubt the fact that nobody on the creative team has talked about this. Toriyama's Kale and eventual Broly redo only came from group discussion afterall.
The anime did briefly touch upon it via Frieza contemplating it, but it's ultimately Toriyama calling the shots. And frankly that sort of event wouldn't fit quite well with the epilogue (though to be fair not much of what occurred in Super actually fits).

If he wanted to do it, it would've naturally followed from the ToP. Instead we get a Broly re-imagination & a Galactic Patrol story. But it's not impossible that the main series doesn't do it. Let's just not forget that SDBH did it first.
Kinokima wrote:
This is how I feel too . Super Dragon Ball Heroes has some fun plot ideas but the issue is in the end there is no real storyline. It’s just an excuse for lot of fights and seeing all these characters again. It feels like these intriguing plot lines are being wasted in this format.
But it does. The Prison Planet arc not only had interesting fights but also mysterious characters like Fuu, Cumber, and Ozotto. We found out Fuu's motive for building the Prison Planet. His plans may very well tie in to this new group out to eliminate/enslave all the universes, which seems more of a side story at the moment than the actual main plot tbh.

In fact, I'd say Super's arcs never followed from one to another in a logical manner either.

And don't forget about the Mechikabura/Demigra storyline. That is far more cohesive than anything Super ever spit out. It follows the efforts of the Time Patrol to defeat the Demon Gods and prevent the revival of Mechikabura, ultimately failing. Now that he's back, with Chronoa on the other side, we're about to see how the Time Patrol deals with this situation.
Super Dragon Ball Heroes Universe Mission translation compilation here. All translations are done and owned by me.

SDBH 9th anniversary the secret development interview here. Learn how original SDBH characters such as SS3 Raditz, SS4 Bardock, Robel, & more were conceived!

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:35 am

One must be out of his mind to complain (or even to dare to say) that things in Heroes happen as "an excuse to fights" in an arcade/fighting game. It's like complaining about having to level up in an RPG game or about exploration in an adventure/open-world game. :roll:

Of course there will be fights, but Heroes does not make the mistake to rush its story just to get to fights as soon as possible (as a certain recent movie did), things happen moderately in great pace. You can see it for yourself in the link I provided.
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:49 am

Is there any artwork from these new characters we got on the past month?
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

SSJgogeto
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by SSJgogeto » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:23 pm

Grimlock wrote:One must be out of his mind to complain (or even to dare to say) that things in Heroes happen as "an excuse to fights" in an arcade/fighting game. It's like complaining about having to level up in an RPG game or about exploration in an adventure/open-world game. :roll:

Of course there will be fights, but Heroes does not make the mistake to rush its story just to get to fights as soon as possible (as a certain recent movie did), things happen moderately in great pace. You can see it for yourself in the link I provided.
I don't think it's a mistake, but everything depends of the execution (and personal tastes). Heroes anime is meh, but the game and the manga are probably better.

Kinokima
I Live Here

Post by Kinokima » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:08 pm

Grimlock wrote:One must be out of his mind to complain (or even to dare to say) that things in Heroes happen as "an excuse to fights" in an arcade/fighting game. It's like complaining about having to level up in an RPG game or about exploration in an adventure/open-world game. :roll:

1) I don’t read the manga just watching the anime. Perhaps the manga is a masterpiece.

2) Yes it does rush to the fights.
First anime Mai comes to tell them Trunks has been taken, they go and fights begin and don’t let up.

2) The second anime the Kai comes tells everyone there that U6 is being attacked. Already we see the U6 gang is fighting and then Trunks & Vegeta join the fray.

There is literally no real story or plot here. And I realize SDBH is just a promotional anime but I rather some of the ideas here be used to tell an actual story with fights not just lets have an excuse to get all these characters together to fight.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:24 pm

Kinokima wrote:1) I don’t read the manga just watching the anime..
You don't read the manga and seemingly don't pay attention to the arcade version, you speak using only the anime. And that is your first mistake.

Also, your post is all about the anime version, but you do realize this thread is for the arcade right? If you post your opinion here, people will understand you are talking about the game, not the anime. Here's the thread for the anime version.
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

Kinokima
I Live Here

Post by Kinokima » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:43 pm

Grimlock wrote:
Kinokima wrote:1) I don’t read the manga just watching the anime..
You don't read the manga and seemingly don't pay attention to the arcade version, you speak using only the anime. And that is your first mistake.

Also, your post is all about the anime version, but you do realize this thread is for the arcade right? If you post your opinion here, people will understand you are talking about the game, not the anime. Here's the thread for the anime version.

Well it’s pretty confusing having 1 thread for everything SDBH: the manga, arcade game, and card collections but then having a separate thread just for the anime so no I did not realize there was a separate thread.

And as for SDBH I don’t play the arcade game but collect the cards. I like the art designs on a lot of them. That’s my favorite aspect of SDBH.

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:39 pm

Nobody denies the SDBH anime is rushed garbage.

It's the arcade and the manga that we care about and discuss here because unlike what Toei normally spits out, these things are actually good.
Super Dragon Ball Heroes Universe Mission translation compilation here. All translations are done and owned by me.

SDBH 9th anniversary the secret development interview here. Learn how original SDBH characters such as SS3 Raditz, SS4 Bardock, Robel, & more were conceived!

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:35 am

Rakurai wrote:Nobody denies the SDBH anime is rushed garbage.

It's the arcade and the manga that we care about and discuss here because unlike what Toei normally spits out, these things are actually good.
THIS.

Noitsnothim
Regular

Post by Noitsnothim » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:29 pm

I was just thinking earlier (My own theory) But at the end of Episode 6 (Since SDBH's Anime is rushed Garbage) When the prison planet explodes and we're presumed to believe that Goku is dead I took to the internet and saw lots of people say "Why doesn't he just use instant transmission?" Well I believe it's cause He's stuck in Future Trunks' Timeline and the others were sent back to the original so he couldn't sense them and now I was thinking that since this character can travel between dimensions/universes and he 's consistent in both the Manga & Video Game Saga's portrayal....So I believe that Goku was saved by None other than Majin Ozotto and he's probably going to make his first appearance soon in the anime during the Universal Conflict arc

It's just a theory but what do Ya'll think?

prince212
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by prince212 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:59 pm

Anybody can provide a link to read sdbh manga ? All I checked on google doesn’t work .
I’m not sure if this is the thread or there’s some kind of taboo about it . Thanks in advance
It was as if a whole lot of people ...were screaming in pain....

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:57 am

Noitsnothim wrote:I was just thinking earlier (My own theory) But at the end of Episode 6 (Since SDBH's Anime is rushed Garbage) When the prison planet explodes and we're presumed to believe that Goku is dead I took to the internet and saw lots of people say "Why doesn't he just use instant transmission?" Well I believe it's cause He's stuck in Future Trunks' Timeline and the others were sent back to the original so he couldn't sense them and now I was thinking that since this character can travel between dimensions/universes and he 's consistent in both the Manga & Video Game Saga's portrayal....So I believe that Goku was saved by None other than Majin Ozotto and he's probably going to make his first appearance soon in the anime during the Universal Conflict arc

I don't understand, are you referring to the anime or the arcade?

Regardless, Majin Ozotto was wished out of the Prison Planet by the DBs (in the arcade he made the wish, in the manga Oolong made the wish). So there's no way CC Goku was saved by Majin Ozotto.

Besides if Xeno Goku could teleport himself outta there, there's no reason to believe why CC Goku couldn't. Unless XGoku's ki sensing is superior but I highly doubt it.

Noitsnothim
Regular

Post by Noitsnothim » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:52 am

Rakurai wrote:
Noitsnothim wrote:I was just thinking earlier (My own theory) But at the end of Episode 6 (Since SDBH's Anime is rushed Garbage) When the prison planet explodes and we're presumed to believe that Goku is dead I took to the internet and saw lots of people say "Why doesn't he just use instant transmission?" Well I believe it's cause He's stuck in Future Trunks' Timeline and the others were sent back to the original so he couldn't sense them and now I was thinking that since this character can travel between dimensions/universes and he 's consistent in both the Manga & Video Game Saga's portrayal....So I believe that Goku was saved by None other than Majin Ozotto and he's probably going to make his first appearance soon in the anime during the Universal Conflict arc

I don't understand, are you referring to the anime or the arcade?

Regardless, Majin Ozotto was wished out of the Prison Planet by the DBs (in the arcade he made the wish, in the manga Oolong made the wish). So there's no way CC Goku was saved by Majin Ozotto.

Besides if Xeno Goku could teleport himself outta there, there's no reason to believe why CC Goku couldn't. Unless XGoku's ki sensing is superior but I highly doubt it.
Referring to the anime (Especially since He hasn't appeared yet) I don't really think CC Goku could cause if that were the case why didn't he just do that back in the Future Zamasu Arc When the time machine was destroyed by Black? :o

shadowfox87
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by shadowfox87 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:07 am

Rakurai wrote: Besides if Xeno Goku could teleport himself outta there, there's no reason to believe why CC Goku couldn't. Unless XGoku's ki sensing is superior but I highly doubt it.
See the problem is that in the manga, Goku: Xeno didn't use Shunkan Ido. Rather, Chronoa gave him and others in the Time Patrol, crystals that open portals and travel through time. It would defeat the purpose of Fu luring Goku and Vegeta to the Prison Planet if Goku could simply teleport away. The Prison Planet isn't located in the present but exists in a future timeline, so it's not just about teleporting to a different place but to a different time. We know this since Whis was unaware of any Prison Planet and then Fu responds that it doesn't exist yet in the present. In the anime, Goku simply teleported to Prison Planet which was wrong as he wouldn't be able to sense a ki in the future on a different planet. In the manga, Fu sliced a hole in space-time to go to Prison Planet that Goku and Vegeta followed. There was no Shunkan Ido used in the manga. The DBs wished the rest of them off the planet as well except Goku and Cumber. I'm sure that Hearts took Goku just like he did Cumber. He needs Goku to funnel more energy into the Universe Seed.
DBS Manga vs Anime Differences: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=42062
Timelines Explanation: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=42105
Log Power Scaling: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40610
Science of Ultra Instinct: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40707

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:22 am

shadowfox87 wrote:
Rakurai wrote: Besides if Xeno Goku could teleport himself outta there, there's no reason to believe why CC Goku couldn't. Unless XGoku's ki sensing is superior but I highly doubt it.
See the problem is that in the manga, Goku: Xeno didn't use Shunkan Ido. Rather, Chronoa gave him and others in the Time Patrol, crystals that open portals and travel through time. It would defeat the purpose of Fu luring Goku and Vegeta to the Prison Planet if Goku could simply teleport away. The Prison Planet isn't located in the present but exists in a future timeline, so it's not just about teleporting to a different place but to a different time. We know this since Whis was unaware of any Prison Planet and then Fu responds that it doesn't exist yet in the present. In the anime, Goku simply teleported to Prison Planet which was wrong as he wouldn't be able to sense a ki in the future on a different planet. In the manga, Fu sliced a hole in space-time to go to Prison Planet that Goku and Vegeta followed. There was no Shunkan Ido used in the manga. The DBs wished the rest of them off the planet as well except Goku and Cumber. I'm sure that Hearts took Goku just like he did Cumber. He needs Goku to funnel more energy into the Universe Seed.
I am kind of surprised the likes of Vegito Blue: Kaioken, Super Saiyan 4 Vegito: Xeno, and Kanba didn't give enough of the necessary energy to complete the said Universe Seed of Hearts.