Dragon Box FUNimation Survey

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Craddle
Regular

Dragon Box FUNimation Survey

Post by Craddle » Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:08 pm

Tanooki Kuribo wrote:I actually thought they would pass on releasing any other Dragon Boxes. But then they went ahead and asked for our input on more...

Please take the survey...

https://twitter.com/#!/FUNimation/statu ... 3119940608
http://bit.ly/DragonBoxSurvey_zoomerang

I didn't want this important survey to get hidden in the Movie thread after a couple pages of responses. Also, it looks like all of our input to that last survey requesting the Dragon Boxes really paid off!!!

I also suggest choosing Dragon Ball. Since we know FUNimation already has the masters for the movies. Of course the decision is up to you.
Last edited by Craddle on Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jpdbzrulz4sure
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: Dragon Box FUNimation Survey

Post by jpdbzrulz4sure » Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:11 pm

Just took it.

@_@ ME...WANT...MORE...DRAGON...BOXES @_@
-Joey

dbboxkaifan
Banned

Post by dbboxkaifan » Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:12 pm

I've voted for Dragon Box Dragon Ball, it's my number one pick and then GT and finally the TMs.

Thanks for posting this, Craddle, hopefully a tonload of people will see and take the survey! :D
FUNimation 2015 Releases I want:
- Kai 2.0 on Blu-ray

Metalwario64
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Metalwario64 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:13 pm

I think I'm gonna vote for the movies.

This is why:

Single DVD (Nicktoons broadcast):

Double Feature:

Though, after thinking, I'm still kind of torn between this and Dragon Ball. I really wonder if Craddle is right and FUNi would eventually release the movie sets regardless of the outcome of this poll. The DF repacks might be indicative that they might be thinking about not doing so...
Last edited by Metalwario64 on Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"Kenshi is sitting down right now drawing his mutated spaghetti monsters thinking he's the shit..."--Neptune Kai
"90% of you here don't even know what you're talking about (there are a few that do). But the things you say about these releases are nonsense and just plain dumb. Like you Metalwario64"--final_flash

Tanooki Kuribo
I Live Here

Post by Tanooki Kuribo » Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:15 pm

You picked like, the most bizarre screen shot to sell people on the Dragon Box movies. :lol:

(Edit: Oh, I think I see why now)
Last edited by Tanooki Kuribo on Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Craddle
Regular

Post by Craddle » Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:18 pm

dbboxkaifan wrote:I've voted for Dragon Box Dragon Ball, it's my number one pick and then GT and finally the TMs.

Thanks for posting this, Craddle, hopefully a tonload of people will see and take the survey! :D
I shared the survey on my Facebook too. Today is my birthday so hundreds of people will see it on my wall. I asked them all to do the survey for my Birthday present and choose Dragon Box Dragon Ball. Hopefully a few more people will do it.

I still can't believe that FUNi actually listened to us. Thank you to everyone who used that last FUNi survey to promote the Dragon Boxes.

Man, I think a lot of people are going to vote for the movies. Which FUNi already has the license to. I'd rather they vote for GT...lol That way at least FUNi would have to license a new product. We will eventually get the movies anyway.

kei17
I Live Here

Post by kei17 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:20 pm

Personally I'm not interested in their DBox releases, but I voted for movies for the sake of folks here. Regardless of which you vote for, more people voting will help the franchise in the US.

superrayman3
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by superrayman3 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:29 pm

I chose Dragon Box Dragon Ball I think it's time Funi gave the fans the DBOX they've been wanting for years and DB DBOX would be a great start.
If anyone has any of the DB/DBZ/DBGT or Maho Tsuaki Sally Japanese single DVD's that they'd be interested in selling send me a PM and I'll see if we can work something out. ;).

dprez
Advanced Regular

Post by dprez » Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:34 pm

Awesome. I want the Movies and DragonBall!!! Can''t have everything though...

It' close, since I'm not sure what's better, the Blue Bricks or the Movie packs we have now, but I'm gonna have to go with DragonBall. It's part of the main story and I have never seen the entire DragonBall anime anyway...I love the movies, but DragonBall should be their top priority right now. Also I hate the zooming in on the Blue Bricks.

Tanooki Kuribo
I Live Here

Post by Tanooki Kuribo » Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:36 pm

I would love to see the results of this survey when it's done. Do they usually show results after?

dprez
Advanced Regular

Post by dprez » Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:43 pm

I love that FUNimation is doing this.

Since they already have the movies (right?), wouldn't they release them eventually anyway? I don't know but I'd still rather have a DragonBox for DragonBall first.

DemonRin
Advanced Regular

Post by DemonRin » Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:45 pm

I just saw this on FUNi's Facebook. I filled it out immediately. Ill dill it out on the computers at my work and tell all my friends and everyone to fill it out too.

Also, I voted for the DB DBox.
"FUNi should take [DBZ] out behind the woodshed, give it one last treat, then blow its f%#@$ng brains out before it attacks the baby again." ~Rocketman

dbboxkaifan
Banned

Post by dbboxkaifan » Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:45 pm

dprez wrote:I love that FUNimation is doing this.

Since they already have the movies (right?), wouldn't they release them eventually anyway? I don't know but I'd still rather have a DragonBox for DragonBall first.
They do but as far as we know it's only the Z ones. :?
- Kai 2.0 on Blu-ray

jpdbzrulz4sure
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by jpdbzrulz4sure » Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:47 pm

I just uploaded an announcement of FUNi's DBox survey to YouTube. Gotta spread the word, ya know. :)
-Joey

samuraix123
I Live Here

Post by samuraix123 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:49 pm

I'm so happy right now :D I just voted for the original Dragonball Dragon-Boxes :D ''Not to jump to conclusions here'' But is this a good sign for their possible release?
The Dragonboxes are like a middle aged woman who still looks good through simply taking good care of her skin and body with maybe a tiny bit of makeup while the Orange Bricks are like a middle aged woman who get's 50 tons of botox, makeup and plastic surgery in order to look younger and as a result looks even worse. ~ ringworm128
Still recording Toonami broadcasts on VHS after all these years!
#1 Paikuhan fan!

Brad Redfield
Regular

Post by Brad Redfield » Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:51 pm

Voted for Dragon Ball! That and Z are my top priorities with the movies coming in second and GT last.

I wish they gave us the option to release all of the Dragon Boxes... :lol:
dbboxkaifan wrote:They do but as far as we know it's only the Z ones. :?
Actually, the survey lists the movies as "1-17". That's all 13 Z movies and the 4 DB movies.

dprez
Advanced Regular

Post by dprez » Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:52 pm

dbboxkaifan wrote: They do but as far as we know it's only the Z ones. :?
Hmm that's not so bad. Although I have never seen the DB movies, I would like my first time to be in DBox form, but just having the DBox Z movies would be wonderful.

I'm gonna go to a few other DBZ related forums and post this link!

Yea, I gotta say I'm real happy to. If anything this assures we'll get the movies they already have, and a possible eventual Dragon Ball release if enough people take this survey.

dbboxkaifan
Banned

Post by dbboxkaifan » Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:54 pm

Brad Redfield wrote: Actually, the survey lists the movies as "1-17". That's all 13 Z movies and the 4 DB movies.
Ah, well, in that case bring the Dragon Box TM! I want the Dragon Ball films! :D

Dragon Box:
- DB: 4
- DBZ: 13
- DBZ TV-Special: 2
- DBZ OVA: 1

Oh, guess we're just getting the DB + Z films, no DBZ TV-Specials or OVA, which should've been featured on the Dragon Box Z.
- Kai 2.0 on Blu-ray

dprez
Advanced Regular

Post by dprez » Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:54 pm

Brad Redfield wrote:Voted for Dragon Ball! That and Z are my top priorities with the movies coming in second and GT last.

I wish they gave us the option to release all of the Dragon Boxes... :lol:
dbboxkaifan wrote:They do but as far as we know it's only the Z ones. :?
Actually, the survey lists the movies as "1-17". That's all 13 Z movies and the 4 DB movies.
Bold 1 - Same.
Bold 2 - O very cool. Does this mean they will have to get those 4 DB movies from Toei if that's what they decide to do?

email2003
Beyond Newbie

Post by email2003 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:55 pm

I voted for DragonBall Dragon Box.

Of course I would love to have the movies but I can wait a bit longer for those.

LOL! I also choose I never watched GT and explain why. I just don't like GT. :lol: