Battle of Gods sequel

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

UpFromTheSkies
I Live Here

Battle of Gods sequel

Post by UpFromTheSkies » Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:25 am

Shortly after Beers and Whis depart Earth, the God of Destruction of the 6th Universe, Gin, finds out what has happened between Beers and Goku, and sends his servant Tonic to Earth to investigate Earths warriors and test their power. Upon arriving on Earth, Tonic begins to wreak havoc in Satan City in order to draw out Goku and the others and is successful. With Kuririn and Piccolo watching in the background, Vegeta and Goku engage Tonic in battle. In between attacks, Goku inquires who Tonic is and what he wants, and Tonic tells Goku that he is on Earth because Beers failed to perform his duty as a God of Destruction. Goku assumes Tonic must be one of the other Gods of Destruction that Beers mentioned because he can't sense his ki. The battle is almost evenly matched, until the other saiyans arrive on the scene and help Vegeta become SSJG. Tonic is soon over powered by the two SSJG's, and barely escapes with his life. Before retreating, Tonic reveals that while he is indeed a God, he isn't a real God of Destruction, and that when his master Gin, the God of Destruction of the 6th universe, finds out how he has been treated, he will not be pleased.
Gin, having watched the entire battle from his realm with Rum, the God of Destruction of the 5th Universe (his servant is named Coke :D), comments to Rum that at full power Tonic is much weaker than Beers, which means Beers should have been able to defeat Goku and have enough power left to destroy Earth. Gin believes Beers has become soft, and says that someone is going to have to take over for him. Rum says that it is Gins responsibility, since Beers is Gins brother. Gin says it is decided then, and after a short nap he will depart for Earth to finish the job for Beers.
Beers wakes up from his 3 year nap, finds out what has happened, and warns Goku that Gin will be arriving on Earth soon. Beers is determined to protect the Earth, which he believes only he can rightfully destroy. Goku, Beers, and Vegeta train in preparation for the battle to come.
Gin and Tonic arrive on Earth and confront Beers. Beers tells Gin that he will never let him destroy Earth, because only he can rightfully destroy it, and besides he can't let Earth be destroyed before he gets his custard pudding, and tries all of Earths other foods. Battle ensues between Gin and Beers, with Goku and Vegeta fighting against Tonic who has now become considerably stronger. The fight is eventually interrupted by Whis, who Beers and Gin are terrified of when he becomes angry. Whis reminds them that the tournament of the Gods will soon be upon them, and if they knock each other unconscious and are unable to participate, they will lose their titles as Gods of Destruction by default. Whis tells Gin that if he feels Beers is not suitable to do his job, he should consider having his servant Tonic challenge him in the Tournament of Gods. Gin sheepishly concedes that Whis is correct, and leaves Earth with Tonic.
Afterwards, Goku and Vegeta ask Beers to explain the tournament of the Gods, and who Gin is. Beers tells them that when Gods like him and Gin are born, they are assigned to attendants like Whis who are in charge of educating them and teaching them martial arts. He explains that Gin is his brother, and that they were both assigned to Whis and have been in competition their whole lives. As young Gods mature, Beers explains, they eventually enter into a Tournament of Gods which determines whether or not they will be placed in charge of a universe and be given the title "God of Destruction". One of these tournaments is about to begin, and the other Gods of Destruction and himself will be challenged for their titles. The idea of there being many more guys as strong as Beers and Gin, or possibly even stronger, excites Goku and Vegeta, and they are determined to somehow enter the tournament as well. Beers says that he has had enough talking, and that it's time to eat!
Last edited by UpFromTheSkies on Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

UpFromTheSkies
I Live Here

Re: Battle of Gods sequel

Post by UpFromTheSkies » Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:29 am

I haven't really thought of what's going to happen next. I'm thinking that maybe Vegeta and Goku, after a lot of training with Beers, learn to maintain a God state indefinitely and enter the tournament themselves, and it is planned that if they make there way through the ranks and fight against Beers, they will let Beers win.

This story still leaves a lot of mystery around Whis, I haven't thought of a back story for him yet. With him being so strong, it begs the question why he isn't a God of Destruction himself. And do you guys think Vegeta would want to become a God of Destruction, or would he turn it down like Goku did?

UpFromTheSkies
I Live Here

Post by UpFromTheSkies » Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:17 pm

Ok, I've been thinking more about Whis... Maybe when the original God of Destruction died, he was buried and the tree that the other Gods of Destruction are born from grew out of his grave, and Whis was one of this God of Destruction's servants, and so he tends the tree and the Gods it produces.

UpFromTheSkies
I Live Here

Post by UpFromTheSkies » Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:41 pm

So what do you guys think? Is it good, bad, terrible? :)

UpFromTheSkies
I Live Here

Post by UpFromTheSkies » Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:25 pm

Scratch the ending I wrote. Instead of Gin and Tonic leaving Earth, they stay for a large feast that Bulma has prepared, and Gin says he now understands why Beers didn't destroy Earth.

Hades
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Hades » Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:49 pm

Put in Absinthe/Poitin as the strongest god out there, and we're good.
TrunksTrevelyan0064 wrote:
Scarz wrote:Like using a flamethrower to kill an ant.
Hey, a lv.100 Charizard vs a wild lv.4 Caterpie. It happens.

UpFromTheSkies
I Live Here

Post by UpFromTheSkies » Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:02 pm

Hades wrote:Put in Absinthe/Poitin as the strongest god out there, and we're good.
Hahaha, good idea. If I come up with a strongest god, I'll use this name :)

Hades
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Hades » Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:05 am

Another idea. Absinthe as a God of Destruction, but he doesn't directly act. Instead, he sends out hallucinations that convince other people to destroy themselves/others. A true god of war in that sense.
TrunksTrevelyan0064 wrote:
Scarz wrote:Like using a flamethrower to kill an ant.
Hey, a lv.100 Charizard vs a wild lv.4 Caterpie. It happens.