Episode #0082 of the podcast is available for download! This week, we went with a topic idea that our forum member Kula put forth… would we watch a new “proper” dub of DBZ? To what extent would we take that interest? And would it even be worth it to make one in the first place? We hit up a wide variety of issues, including voice casts, musical scores, translations, other re-dubs that have been done in the past (Akira, Macross, etc.). This may be one of those podcast episodes that has an appeal to non-DBZ fans. If you’re looking to recommend shows to fellow otaku, this one may be worth your while to check out… I think we hit enough different topics (while still basing it off of DBZ) that other fans may find some items of interest. Definitely check it out.
Episode #0082! VegettoEX, Meri, and Julian discuss the idea of a “proper” English dub of DBZ… would we even be interested? To what extent would we take that interest? How would something like that fit in with the rest of the domestic anime industry? Atari financial news, Top 5 Vegeta Kills, and your e-mails round out the episode.
- DBZ Season 3 “Remastered” @ RightStuf
- Atari Financial News Press Release @ PRNewswire
- Would You Watch A New English Dub? @ Daizenshuu EX
- DBZ “Remastered” Vol. 12 (Spain) @ zonadvd.com
- French Movie Boxset Discussion @ Daizenshuu EX
- Meri’s Top 5 Vegeta Kills @ Daizenshuu EX
- Japanese DVD Guide @ Kanzentai
- AnimeNEXT Convention Planning @ Daizenshuu EX