It is the calm before the storm: though we received the name of a new character coming our way in Dragon Ball Super, the news has otherwise been relatively light. This last week was a perfect opportunity to dive in to Dragon Ball Z: Extreme Butōden on the Japanese Nintendo 3DS. Come for the news, stay for the game review!
Episode #0382! VegettoEX and Herms discuss the reveal of “Champa” for “Dragon Ball Super” before diving in to early impressions of “Dragon Ball Z: Extreme Butoden” for the Japanese Nintendo 3DS. While the new game invokes the old Super Famicom series, does it live up to the pedigree set by both the old games as well as 2011’s “Ultimate Butoden” on the original Nintendo DS? Did Arc System Works deliver a technical masterpiece, or just phone it in on the portable space?
- Manga Guide Addition: “Dragon Ball Super” Adaptation
- NEWS: New “Dragon Ball Super” Character Revealed: “Champa”
- NEWS: “Dragon Ball Z: Extreme Butōden” (3DS) Unlock Codes
- NEWS: “Extreme Butōden” (3DS) Japanese 1st Week Sales Figures
- Podcast Episode #0311: “Super Butōden” Retrospective