Music has been in the DNA of this website going all the way back to not just Daizenshuu EX but even VegettoEX’s Home Page before it. From track listings to lyrics to reviews and beyond, we absolutely adore the music in Dragon Ball. Join us for an introductory course on the main figureheads behind the franchise’s music (yes, including those in Japan and North America, believe it or not…!) as we attempt to discover what it truly is that defines the music in Dragon Ball.
Episode #0392! VegettoEX and Kirbopher trek through a sea of Dragon Ball music composers in an attempt to answer the big question: what defines Dragon Ball music? Is it the instrumentation or the raw compositions? What aspects can be found in each different musical score? Join us for an in-depth look!
- NEWS: “Dragon Ball: Super History Book” Announced for January 2016
- NEWS: “Boyhood Arc” Full Color Print Editions Announced For Japan
- NEWS: SSGSS Vegeta & Kaiōshin Joining “Zenkai Battle” Roster
- EDITORIAL: Tracking the Sources: Beerus, FTL, a Vibrator, and You
- Kirbopher @ YouTube
- Interview with Bruce Faulconer (Blackenfist @ YouTube)