Once upon a time, you could sarcastically respond to a simple or obvious question with, “Is the sky blue?” Nowadays, red is blue, and apparently purple is also blue. What is a Dragon Ball fan supposed to believe?! Join us for yet another podcast discussion about hair color!
Episode #0407! Mike and Meri discuss the “change” of Trunks’ hair color from lavender to blue for the “Dragon Ball Super” TV series. What has Akira Toriyama said about these kinds of changes in the past, and what circumstances might have led to this situation? Is this lack of consistency even a worthwhile conversation to have, or is it yet another overblown production nugget?
- NEWS: “Dragon Ball XENOVERSE 2” E3 2016 Initial Information
- NEWS: Dragon Ball “Digest Edition: Legend 5” Cover Artwork + Upcoming Preorders
- NEWS: New Character “Zamasu” Teased For “Dragon Ball Super”
- NEWS: Fifth “Dragon Ball Super” Ending Theme Song Announced
- TRANSLATION ARCHIVE: V-Jump May 2013 Issue, Akira Toriyama Special Interview
- TRANSLATION ARCHIVE: Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods Official Movie Guide, Akira Toriyama Special Interview
- TRANSLATION ARCHIVE: Dragon Ball Full Color Comics, Freeza Arc Vol. 4, Akira Toriyama Q&A
- NEWS ARCHIVE: “Future Trunks Arc” Announced For “Dragon Ball Super”
Enjoy! Discuss this episode on the Kanzenshuu forum, and be sure to connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google+, and Tumblr.
Our podcast feed is available via iTunes and/or Google Play Music. You can also listen to this episode by directly downloading the MP3, or you can listen on YouTube and/or SoundCloud.