In an a Steam news update this morning, Bandai Namco’s European community management group announced a patch coming 01 November 2016 for Dragon Ball XENOVERSE 2 on consoles and PC to address certain issues and gameplay features:
November 1st patch and current issues
Thanks to the Beta sessions on PS4, we managed to identify some issues in the game that needed a fix. Unfortunately, we were not able to integrate these changes for the release and they will be included in a patch for all platforms on November 1st.
Please find below the changes confirmed for this patch:
- Important improvement in the Loading Times in the game
- Balance adjustements, including Male Majin and the Awaken Power form of Namekians
- Reduction of lag during Online Play
- Change of the default condition settings when looking for an opponent in Quick Match
- Other small adjustements
Please keep in mind that we are also tracking other issues:
- Missing preorder characters for STEAM users (Goku Black & Future Trunks) – FIX in progress
- Controller issues on STEAM
- Depths of Despair Expert Mission Giant Ki attack issue for STEAM
- Crash and launch issues on STEAM
- English Voice-over issues on STEAM
Please report your issues in the dedicated community thread if they are not included in it, including as many details as you can to reproduce the issue.
The patch would also correspond with the game’s launch on the PlayStation 4 in Japan 02 November 2016.