Bandai Namco has released updates 1.04 and 1.05 for Dragon Ball XENOVERSE 2 on home consoles with PC players expected to receive the updates “soon.” The updates address current issues and provide compatibility for the first paid downloadable content pack coming 20 December 2016.
Hit Pure Progress and SSGSS Goku Kaioken x10 are now available for FREE in the game! To unlock Hit, you’ll need have the original version from a Shenron Wish. SSGSS Goku will unlock after the Resurrection of F saga in the story mode.
The patches also brought some changes with them, please find them below:
- Added new NPCs (Match Coordinator, Team Match Coordinator) which will facilitate users to join a team/an online battle.
- Added 7 new preset background musics, playable in Conton City.
- Added 98 new titles for DLC 1 teacher’s quests and online events.
- Added a search feature to find Online Expert Mission rooms to the Online Parallel Quest receptions.
- 5 new teacher have been added: Whis, Cooler Final Form, Android 16, Bardock and Future Gohan. They will unlock for free or through the VIP Corner on December 20th.
- Tweaked the battle balance so that an Aura Burst Dash does not get triggered when pressing the square button immediately after a vanishing step. When pressing the square button right after a vanishing step, a vanishing step + weak attack will be triggered.
- Dual Masenko has been nerfed
- Fixed a save data corruption bug.
- Fixed a bug where Metal Cooler goes beyond the collision wall when a user knocks the Gigantic Ki Blast back in the Expert Mission “The Big Gete Star Strikes Back”
- Fixed a bug where a user gets stuck until the timer expires if Goku gets defeated immediately after he intrudes into the stage in the Parallel Quest “Super Saiyan Legend”.
- Fixed a bug when a user selects Omega Shenron as a playable character and performs Aura Burst Dash against an opponent near the ceiling, the user would not be able to nail any attacks on the opponent.
- Fixed a bug where an Aura Burst Dash did not get activated correctly in Online Battle.
- Fixed a bug when repelled Giant Ki Blasts would not damage the opponent in Expert Missions and Raid Quests
- Fixed an application error where players would get stuck after a Raid Boss use Scatter Attack.
Downloadable content packs are included in the cost of the game’s season pass, which is available for $29.99 and will cover four future content packs.
Dragon Ball XENOVERSE 2 is available worldwide for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. In North America, the game launched for consoles 25 October 2016 with a PC release following 28 October 2016. In Europe, the game launched across all platforms 28 October 2016. In Japan, the game exclusively launched on the PlayStation 4 console 02 November 2016.
They call it Super Saiyan Blue Kaioken in the game, but they’re still going with SSGSS for the form name, can we please get some consistency here, Bandai?