After a short break, our podcast returns this week with a check-in on the updated visual style and effects on display in Dragon Ball Super‘s “Universe Survival arc”. We first took a look when the new arc was only a couple episodes into the story — tune in for our latest analysis!
Episode #0423! Mike and Ajay check in on the updated visual style and effects on display in the “Universe Survival arc” of “Dragon Ball Super”. Have the filters been toned down in any way, or is that perception just a side effect of the story’s various locales? Has pre-production evened out to acceptable levels, and what kinds of tidbits are out there on social media telling the behind-the-scenes story?
- Live Stream Story Time Adventures (Bonus Podcast Episodes)
- Kanzenshuu /r/dbz/ AMA + Live Stream
- NEWS: Amazon Japan Dates “Dragon Ball Super” Manga Volume 3 For June 2017
- NEWS: “Super Dragon Ball Heroes: Dark Demon Realm Mission” Vol. 1 Release Details
- NEWS: Japanese “Dragon Ball Super” DVD & Blu-ray Box #7 Announced
- NEWS: Viz Posts “Dragon Ball Super” Manga Chapter 23 English Translation
- NEWS: FUNimation “Dragon Ball Super” Home Video (DVD/Blu-ray) Release Begins July 2017
- Ajay @ YouTube
- Ajay @ Twitter