Search found 5631 matches

by Kanassa
Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:51 am
Forum: Video Games
Topic: "Dragon Ball XENOVERSE 2" Official Discussion Thread
Replies: 14052
Views: 804101

Re: "Dragon Ball XENOVERSE 2" Official Discussion Thread

Image

I think somebody made a typo
by Kanassa
Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:02 am
Forum: Dragon Ball Super
Topic: "Dragon Ball Super (Manga)" Official Discussion Thread
Replies: 29604
Views: 1844665

Re: "Dragon Ball Super (Manga)" Official Discussion Thread

First off, who’s to say they DON’T know about other shit that happened during the Buu saga? Just because other events of the arc aren’t being brought up doesn’t mean they dont know about it. Second off, as I've said before, between Godtube, Zuno, the Galactic Patrol monitoring the goings on of the ...
by Kanassa
Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:01 pm
Forum: Dragon Ball Super
Topic: "Dragon Ball Super (Manga)" Official Discussion Thread
Replies: 29604
Views: 1844665

Re: "Dragon Ball Super (Manga)" Official Discussion Thread

They knew the specific backstory of Buu saga where Dai Kai was absorbed by Buu. They knew the history on the danger Moro presented. They even knew a baby Saiyan was sent to earth. So how does it seem the cosmic police would not know about the intricacies of Buu splitting? I think it's redundant for...
by Kanassa
Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:18 pm
Forum: Dragon Ball Super
Topic: "Dragon Ball Super (Manga)" Official Discussion Thread
Replies: 29604
Views: 1844665

Re: "Dragon Ball Super (Manga)" Official Discussion Thread

The galactic police monitored Moro's battle against Dai Kai, later knew Dai Kai was absorbed by Buu, so why wouldn't the cosmic police force have info on Buu splitting into good and evil Buu? Because they don't seem to know anything else about the Buu Saga, it seems like a weirdly specific detail t...
by Kanassa
Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:08 pm
Forum: Fan-Created Works
Topic: Fanmanga - DB Multiverse
Replies: 27189
Views: 1525860

Re: Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

HeroR wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:53 pm

More like years of being a spoil, sour brat.

An not sure what they’re trying to say about Cell.
They're saying that Cell purposely didn't kill them for one reason, possibly being that he wanted help fighting Bra.
by Kanassa
Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:52 pm
Forum: Dragon Ball Super
Topic: "Dragon Ball Super (Manga)" Official Discussion Thread
Replies: 29604
Views: 1844665

Re: "Dragon Ball Super (Manga)" Official Discussion Thread

And? I've seen a guy on another forum who wants to have sex with Toyo. One or two people being assholes isn't exactly enough to go "This site just hates him!", especially when the manga thread has been largely positive before and for most of the Moro arc. I belive my exact statement was "I feel lik...
by Kanassa
Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:22 pm
Forum: Dragon Ball Super
Topic: "Dragon Ball Super (Manga)" Official Discussion Thread
Replies: 29604
Views: 1844665

Re: "Dragon Ball Super (Manga)" Official Discussion Thread

You can't ask for someone else to be mature and immediately fall on 'Well, you guys just want to hate it' point. I have seen people on Kanzenshuu give genuine death threats to Toyotaro. I feel like its in my right to say that. And? I've seen a guy on another forum who wants to have sex with Toyo. O...
by Kanassa
Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:12 pm
Forum: Dragon Ball Super
Topic: "Dragon Ball Super (Manga)" Official Discussion Thread
Replies: 29604
Views: 1844665

Re: "Dragon Ball Super (Manga)" Official Discussion Thread

Be mature please. If you can that is. I feel like People gloss over a lot of stuff that this arc does good (Simply because toyotaro wrote it and everyone on Kanzenshuu seems to have a hate boner for him but regardless). I'm just gonna list the good stuff that people ignore. You can't ask for someon...
by Kanassa
Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:37 am
Forum: Dragon Ball Super
Topic: "Dragon Ball Super (Manga)" Official Discussion Thread
Replies: 29604
Views: 1844665

Re: "Dragon Ball Super (Manga)" Official Discussion Thread

Nah jiren isn’t boring his haters are at this point are given there constant rants about him kinda like yours. Bringing him up doesn’t negate Moro being boring and dull as well so don’t know why you guys keep doing this. True, but being a bland piece of bread is better than being a literal wall of ...
by Kanassa
Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:21 am
Forum: Video Games
Topic: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread
Replies: 13837
Views: 1196031

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Grimlock wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:48 am
Kanassa wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:42 am
What about the Xeno Avatars?
Xeno Avatars?
Beat, Note, Froze, ect. All who are kids.
by Kanassa
Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:42 am
Forum: Video Games
Topic: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread
Replies: 13837
Views: 1196031

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Grimlock wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:29 am
Older Pan is just a wish some of us share. As for me, I just don't want a kid messing with serious business.
What about the Xeno Avatars?
by Kanassa
Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:33 am
Forum: Fan-Created Works
Topic: Fanmanga - DB Multiverse
Replies: 27189
Views: 1525860

Re: Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Marco Polo wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:54 am
Why are they hiding Piccolo's crotch? I'm pretty sure he has no sexual organs (similar to Cell).
Hey, maybe in Multiverse lore, Piccolo's packing.
by Kanassa
Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:10 am
Forum: Video Games
Topic: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread
Replies: 13837
Views: 1196031

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Block88 wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:58 am
Anyway how far is the story In the arcade in?
To just before this point.
by Kanassa
Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:07 am
Forum: Dragon Ball Super
Topic: "Dragon Ball Super (Manga)" Official Discussion Thread
Replies: 29604
Views: 1844665

Re: "Dragon Ball Super (Manga)" Official Discussion Thread

Jiren is boring. Having as little of a character as possible, you could replace him with a literal wall and nothing much would change. He boring and so absurdly strong without any good reason to be. His backstory is so uninspired and boring. He feels like an antagonist you would only create if you ...
by Kanassa
Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:37 am
Forum: General Franchise Discussion
Topic: Official "Super DB Heroes 2018 Promotional Anime" Discussion Thread
Replies: 1136
Views: 70001

Re: Official "Super DB Heroes 2018 Promotional Anime" Discussion Thread

Dark_Tzitzimine wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:12 am
So, did I misunderstood or episode 13 is coming in July 11th?
Pretty sure that's the release date for the Arcade Mission, which is why it came after the short gameplay trailer for that mission
by Kanassa
Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:25 am
Forum: Dragon Ball Super
Topic: "Dragon Ball Super (Manga)" Official Discussion Thread
Replies: 29604
Views: 1844665

Re: "Dragon Ball Super (Manga)" Official Discussion Thread

I just realized something. This arc....it's like an expanded version of The Return of Cooler. Some force comes to Namek and proceeds to 'eat' the planet and Cooler attempt to extract the life force from the Namekians themselves by cutting them up. Cooler even drains Goku and Vegeta near the end of ...
by Kanassa
Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:24 am
Forum: Video Games
Topic: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread
Replies: 13837
Views: 1196031

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Forgive the double post, but the new Heroes episode is up and says the next mission comes out on the 11th of July.
by Kanassa
Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:11 am
Forum: Video Games
Topic: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread
Replies: 13837
Views: 1196031

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Man, from what I'm seeing from Rakurai's translations, the story is convoluted, like, we have Demigra back in GT timeline working with the time patrol because Mechikaboola is back, young and with Supreme Kai of Time brainwashed, and at the same time, Super characters are dealing with Hearts while F...
by Kanassa
Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:09 am
Forum: Dragon Ball Super
Topic: "Dragon Ball Super (Manga)" Official Discussion Thread
Replies: 29604
Views: 1844665

Re: "Dragon Ball Super (Manga)" Official Discussion Thread

There is plenty of time left to establish a motivation for Moro, maybe tying into that 3rd wish. If Toyo thought how you do with it being too late, this arc would end up being dumpster fire instead of just disappointing. If 95% of your story is a dumpster fire, the last 5% being good doesn't make t...
by Kanassa
Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:11 am
Forum: Dragon Ball Super
Topic: "Dragon Ball Super (Manga)" Official Discussion Thread
Replies: 29604
Views: 1844665

Re: "Dragon Ball Super (Manga)" Official Discussion Thread

How do you think I see your argument? I know this is the internet, but I assume posters on either side of a discussion fully believe that what they're saying is correct and not just replying to me for the sake of replying. Explain Please. What part of that is confusing? I would be curious for your ...