Search found 1116 matches

by Hulk10
Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:13 pm
Forum: General Franchise Discussion
Topic: Things that grind your gears
Replies: 3775
Views: 224099

Re: Things that grind your gears

I really wish there were more games that allowed the users to create their own dragon ball characters...........
by Hulk10
Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:12 pm
Forum: Video Games
Topic: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread
Replies: 15062
Views: 1481335

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

ankokudaishogun wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:07 pm
Hulk10 wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:07 pm
SSJ4 can alter time in this manga? Cool.
More like it's a so powerful form, it would amplify the instability of an already unstable altered timeline


I was sure it was in the arcade, too,but must have recalled it wrong.
Makes sense as it is a very powerful form.
by Hulk10
Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:07 pm
Forum: Video Games
Topic: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread
Replies: 15062
Views: 1481335

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

SSJ4 can alter time in this manga? Cool.
by Hulk10
Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:46 pm
Forum: In-Universe Discussion
Topic: Saiyan Departure from Sadala
Replies: 2
Views: 206

Saiyan Departure from Sadala

Did Toriyama ever say anything about the precise nature of the internal conflict that destroyed Planet Sadala in Universe 7?
by Hulk10
Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:43 pm
Forum: Dragon Ball Super
Topic: Beerus Destroying Zamasu
Replies: 7
Views: 426

Re: Beerus Destroying Zamasu

DragonBallFoodie wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:41 pm
Hulk10 wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:38 pm
I don't think Whis's life was at stake.
Wasn't there a rule that says that if a god of destruction dies, so does an Angel?

If there's a rogue Angel going around on an omnicidal rampage, I think Whis should be concerned.
No the angel just goes out of commission until a new god is appointed.
by Hulk10
Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:18 pm
Forum: Dragon Ball Super
Topic: Super Saiyan and Ultra Instinct combined?! (spoilers)
Replies: 30
Views: 5980

Re: Super Saiyan and Ultra Instinct combined?! (spoilers)

ankokudaishogun wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:13 pm
I wonder if Caulifla would be fully pure without malice in her heart even as Super Saiyan given she never transformed with Rage.

...then again she went and HELD HANDS IN PUBLIC with Kale, so, no, she's not even remotely pure.
That doesn't make you impure.........
by Hulk10
Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:10 pm
Forum: Dragon Ball Super
Topic: Reason for Goku Black's Power Up after fighting Goku the first time
Replies: 22
Views: 855

Re: Reason for Goku Black's Power Up after fighting Goku the first time

I find it hard to believe that Goku's mortal body 'fully' embraced Zamasu's divine sould. that explicitly stated having happened in the manga. Each time Black got hurt and then recovered, his Saiyan body strengthened(procedure generally known in the fandom as "Zenkai") by getting more accustomed to...
by Hulk10
Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:38 pm
Forum: Dragon Ball Super
Topic: Beerus Destroying Zamasu
Replies: 7
Views: 426

Re: Beerus Destroying Zamasu

It was pretty awesome to see though. But I'm amazed Whis didn't do anything, his life was at stake too. I don't think Whis's life was at stake. The damage to reality had been done by Trunks and Cell several years before that anyway. Even if Beerus hadn't killed Zamasu there would be multiple time r...
by Hulk10
Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:34 pm
Forum: Dragon Ball Super
Topic: Super Saiyan and Ultra Instinct combined?! (spoilers)
Replies: 30
Views: 5980

Re: Super Saiyan and Ultra Instinct combined?! (spoilers)

I agree Goku was a lot more in control of the form after the Cell Tournament training, but in order to go full power there still seems to be some emotion involved. Remember SSB Goku vs Black and Zamasu. He was alredy in the form, but he powered up further considerably evoked by the emotion of sever...
by Hulk10
Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:32 pm
Forum: Dragon Ball Super
Topic: Reason for Goku Black's Power Up after fighting Goku the first time
Replies: 22
Views: 855

Re: Reason for Goku Black's Power Up after fighting Goku the first time

Because Zamasu was already a prodigy and fighting genius, so he managed to synchronize perfectly with Goku's powerful body. He was also able to grow stronger through pain. When he first fought Goku he was only fighting Super Saiyan 2 Goku, but after getting kicked and punched several times he unloc...
by Hulk10
Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:46 pm
Forum: Dragon Ball Super
Topic: "Dragon Ball Super" Series Official Announcement & Discussion Thread
Replies: 74403
Views: 4711747

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Series Official Announcement & Discussion Thread

Does this really mean the anime will return? I find it hard to believe. All of the Dragon Ball YouTubers are jumping on this bandwagon with clickbait thumbnails declaring Super's return to be "confirmed" or "leaked". I'm sure they are. Does this really mean the anime will return? I find it hard to ...
by Hulk10
Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:44 pm
Forum: Dragon Ball Super
Topic: Reason for Goku Black's Power Up after fighting Goku the first time
Replies: 22
Views: 855

Re: Reason for Goku Black's Power Up after fighting Goku the first time

Dbzfan94 wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:24 pm
Hulk10 wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:09 pm
Miracles wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:47 pm

We know they get boosts from/after near death/battles.
Yes but Zenkai isn't the official name and official name is what I'm focusing on right now.
There isn’t one
Not a precise one as far as I know.
by Hulk10
Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:37 pm
Forum: Dragon Ball Super
Topic: "Dragon Ball Super" Series Official Announcement & Discussion Thread
Replies: 74403
Views: 4711747

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Series Official Announcement & Discussion Thread

As far as I can tell ToP have great storytelling.
by Hulk10
Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:43 pm
Forum: Dragon Ball Super
Topic: "Dragon Ball Super" Series Official Announcement & Discussion Thread
Replies: 74403
Views: 4711747

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Series Official Announcement & Discussion Thread

Does this really mean the anime will return? I find it hard to believe.
by Hulk10
Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:37 pm
Forum: Dragon Ball Super
Topic: Beerus Destroying Zamasu
Replies: 7
Views: 426

Re: Beerus Destroying Zamasu

Well Future Shin died before Zamasu came to Future Trunks' timeline but it was the morally right thing to do. Even if he had selfish reasons for doing so.
by Hulk10
Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:09 pm
Forum: Dragon Ball Super
Topic: Reason for Goku Black's Power Up after fighting Goku the first time
Replies: 22
Views: 855

Re: Reason for Goku Black's Power Up after fighting Goku the first time

Miracles wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:47 pm
Hulk10 wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:15 pm
Zenkai is a fandom name. Not an official one.
We know they get boosts from/after near death/battles.
Yes but Zenkai isn't the official name and official name is what I'm focusing on right now.
by Hulk10
Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:50 pm
Forum: Dragon Ball Super
Topic: Beerus Destroying Zamasu
Replies: 7
Views: 426

Beerus Destroying Zamasu

I think its a real pity that Beerus Destroying Zamasu created a new Time Ring. Regardless of time laws it was the right thing to do, that is the most morally appropriate action to take.
by Hulk10
Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:37 pm
Forum: Dragon Ball Super
Topic: Reason for Goku Black's Power Up after fighting Goku the first time
Replies: 22
Views: 855

Re: Reason for Goku Black's Power Up after fighting Goku the first time

Yes that's true that Zenkai is the name that the fandom have adopted but I disagree with you on the Saiyan Power working as it should in the manga.
by Hulk10
Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:17 pm
Forum: In-Universe Discussion
Topic: Information on Super Saiyan 4's power
Replies: 279
Views: 32888

Re: Information on Super Saiyan 4's power

QuakingStar wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:23 pm
Super Saiyan 4 is best for characters like Gohan and Broly too, since the form uses the users current full hidden potential.
I concur. I doubt though that it will appear in the official 'canon'.