Search found 508 matches

by IntangibleFancy
Mon Dec 14, 2020 5:02 pm
Forum: Video Games
Topic: 2021 Dragonball Game predictions?
Replies: 86
Views: 2881

Re: 2021 Dragonball Game predictions?

I know they need to release a DB game every year to renew the license, but do you guys think they could pull off a loophole by making some kind of ultimate edition?

If they can't do that then my vote is either Xenoverse 3 or another mobile game to buy time for Xenoverse 3.
by IntangibleFancy
Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:22 pm
Forum: Dragon Ball Super
Topic: "Dragon Ball Super" Series Official Announcement & Discussion Thread
Replies: 75147
Views: 5655790

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Series Official Announcement & Discussion Thread

The Dragon Ball Super movie was announced in the Super Dragon Ball Heroes booth by Akio Iyoku. What could they tell us? Are there restrictions to what we're allowed to ask? It is not really necessary to have a Dragon Ball Super booth to have a Dragon Ball Super related announcement for the movie or...
by IntangibleFancy
Fri Dec 04, 2020 4:54 pm
Forum: Dragon Ball Super
Topic: "Dragon Ball Super" Series Official Announcement & Discussion Thread
Replies: 75147
Views: 5655790

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Series Official Announcement & Discussion Thread

head_cha_la wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:20 am
The Dragon Ball Super movie was announced in the Super Dragon Ball Heroes booth by Akio Iyoku.
What could they tell us? Are there restrictions to what we're allowed to ask?
by IntangibleFancy
Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:45 pm
Forum: Dragon Ball Super
Topic: Is there any reason why the Moro arc hasn't gotten any merchandise yet?
Replies: 27
Views: 1329

Re: Is there any reason why the Moro arc hasn't gotten any merchandise yet?

I might be wrong but I think that manga-only content is not merchandised. For example, I don't think there's any merchandise of Super Saiyan Goku Black (correct me if I'm wrong), as that form appears only in the manga. So the answer is probably just "they are waiting for the anime to cover the Moro...
by IntangibleFancy
Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:29 pm
Forum: Dragon Ball Super
Topic: Is there any reason why the Moro arc hasn't gotten any merchandise yet?
Replies: 27
Views: 1329

Re: Is there any reason why the Moro arc hasn't gotten any merchandise yet?

I might be wrong but I think that manga-only content is not merchandised. For example, I don't think there's any merchandise of Super Saiyan Goku Black (correct me if I'm wrong), as that form appears only in the manga. So the answer is probably just "they are waiting for the anime to cover the Moro...
by IntangibleFancy
Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:57 pm
Forum: Dragon Ball Super
Topic: Is there any reason why the Moro arc hasn't gotten any merchandise yet?
Replies: 27
Views: 1329

Re: Is there any reason why the Moro arc hasn't gotten any merchandise yet?

ZeroNeonix wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:40 pm
Fans who only watch the anime probably aren't too familiar with Moro and related characters.
Do anime-onlys really make that much of a profit? The anime has been gone for over 2 years.
by IntangibleFancy
Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:23 pm
Forum: Dragon Ball Super
Topic: Is there any reason why the Moro arc hasn't gotten any merchandise yet?
Replies: 27
Views: 1329

Is there any reason why the Moro arc hasn't gotten any merchandise yet?

At first I thought they were simply waiting for it to end, but then I remember SDBH spoilng a lot of the Tournament of Power arc, even the ending. I've asked everywhere, and the one answer I get is that they're just holding it until the anime covers it, but it's nearly been 3 years since the anime g...
by IntangibleFancy
Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:30 pm
Forum: Dragon Ball Super
Topic: "Dragon Ball Super" Series Official Announcement & Discussion Thread
Replies: 75147
Views: 5655790

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Series Official Announcement & Discussion Thread

Did they already announce the stuff we'll see at Jump Fest?
by IntangibleFancy
Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:43 pm
Forum: Dragon Ball Super
Topic: "Dragon Ball Super" Series Official Announcement & Discussion Thread
Replies: 75147
Views: 5655790

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Series Official Announcement & Discussion Thread

The Moro arc has been here for 2 years so why hasn't Bandai made anything yet? At first I thought they were waiting for it to end, but SDBH spent the entire ToP arc spoiling things, including how it ends. Are they legally obligated to wait until the anime covers Moro or is it just a choice or someth...
by IntangibleFancy
Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:52 pm
Forum: Dragon Ball Super
Topic: "Dragon Ball Super" Series Official Announcement & Discussion Thread
Replies: 75147
Views: 5655790

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Series Official Announcement & Discussion Thread

Is there a chance that whatever they registered the domain for is going to showcase something the new arc has cooked up instead of the movie or another anime?
by IntangibleFancy
Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:04 pm
Forum: Video Games
Topic: "Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot" Official Discussion Thread
Replies: 1798
Views: 203446

Re: "Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot" Official Discussion Thread

What exactly were we waiting for? This was almost as underwhelming as the first DLC.

Has CC2 lost their luster or are their spirits just not into it?
by IntangibleFancy
Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:53 pm
Forum: Video Games
Topic: "Dragon Ball XENOVERSE 2" Official Discussion Thread
Replies: 14926
Views: 1278741

Re: "Dragon Ball XENOVERSE 2" Official Discussion Thread

Do you guys think they'll do what the other games did and make a transformation list instead of using them to waste slots? What do you mean? Do you remember the old Dragon Ball games that gave transformations their own tab instead of adding it to the attacks like Xenoverse did? That's what I mean. ...
by IntangibleFancy
Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:39 pm
Forum: Video Games
Topic: "Dragon Ball XENOVERSE 2" Official Discussion Thread
Replies: 14926
Views: 1278741

Re: "Dragon Ball XENOVERSE 2" Official Discussion Thread

Do you guys think they'll do what the other games did and make a transformation list instead of using them to waste slots?
by IntangibleFancy
Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:23 pm
Forum: Dragon Ball Super
Topic: "Dragon Ball Super" Series Official Announcement & Discussion Thread
Replies: 75147
Views: 5655790

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Series Official Announcement & Discussion Thread

How long until they reveal whether or not Dragon Ball gets a spot in Jump Festa?

Was what happened last year misleading or did people just read too much into it?
by IntangibleFancy
Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:58 pm
Forum: Dragon Ball Super
Topic: "Dragon Ball Super" Series Official Announcement & Discussion Thread
Replies: 75147
Views: 5655790

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Series Official Announcement & Discussion Thread

Also keep in mind most youtubers do it to make money off of ads. It's kinda weird knowing most of us discuss Dragonball on forums or twitter or whatever and don't make a dime out of it, yet some people make 20 minute youtube videos of every little Dragonball piece of news and they make millions out...
by IntangibleFancy
Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:22 pm
Forum: Dragon Ball Super
Topic: "Dragon Ball Super" Series Official Announcement & Discussion Thread
Replies: 75147
Views: 5655790

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Series Official Announcement & Discussion Thread

Admittedly not a great look, but then again, when assholes continue to say "uh, but ackshully!" all the time on a regular basis, it tends to grate on the nerves of someone just doing their job honestly and earnestly. Now Geekdom could have behaved like an adult and shrugged it off since it wasn't e...
by IntangibleFancy
Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:57 pm
Forum: Dragon Ball Super
Topic: "Dragon Ball Super" Series Official Announcement & Discussion Thread
Replies: 75147
Views: 5655790

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Series Official Announcement & Discussion Thread

Grimlock wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:05 am
And from what I've seen, if you say something about it, some might even curse your parents.
Yeah. Especially Geekdom.

https://twitter.com/__Booyah_/status/13 ... 0873280515
by IntangibleFancy
Sun Nov 08, 2020 7:14 pm
Forum: Dragon Ball Super
Topic: "Dragon Ball Super" Series Official Announcement & Discussion Thread
Replies: 75147
Views: 5655790

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Series Official Announcement & Discussion Thread

sangofe wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 1:44 am
IntangibleFancy wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:04 pm
https://twitter.com/DbsHype/status/1325134508782280708

Two new Dragon Ball domains.
What's the role of Hiroshi Saito? Is he linked to the movie?
Anime-Planet says he's a director for a bunch of tv shows (and only one movie), but the last thing he worked on was in 1992 and Wikipedia says 2003.