Your Kanzenshuu (prev. Daizenshuu EX/Kanzentai) Discovery & Introduction

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

PurestEvil
Beyond Newbie

Re: Your Kanzenshuu (prev. Daizenshuu EX/Kanzentai) Discovery & Introduction

Post by PurestEvil » Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:39 am

Well, it looks like I may have found this thread a tad too late, but here goes anyways.

I became a fan only relatively recently simply by watching TFS in November 2019. However, I soon became set to watch the real series.

I started to get into Dragon Ball by watching the OG DB series (eng dub) exactly one year ago, and marathoning the whole Japanese anime series from DB to Z to GT and Super (overall took nine months). Somewhere in the middle of that, I realized how damn good the music was, so I decided to look around YouTube for the soundtracks, eventually running into TheZestanor's rips of the unreleased music. I later found Kanzenshuu via Kenisu's thread in the Music board (which led me to his website). It took me a while to start actually lurking around the forum and reading through all the topics, though, but I was intrigued by all the in-depth discussions and debates about the franchise. It took a few months before I made my account. I am happy a place like this exists, and so far my experience has been quite pleasant. :D
This post was brought to you by 魔族

sunsetshimmer
I'm pretty cozy, here...

Re: Your Kanzenshuu (prev. Daizenshuu EX/Kanzentai) Discovery & Introduction

Post by sunsetshimmer » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:33 pm

It's amazing how a 2004 thread asking people for their memories about site is still living over 15 years later.

Anyway, i've been a DB fan for almost 20 years now, but i never was part of any community really. After DBS started and DB fanbase in Poland started to reveal itself more after over 10 years of franchise being completely dead in our country, i joined a polish facebook group (still the biggest group in Poland) and biggest polish forum. I joined Kanzenshuu in Dec 2017, but i knew about that site before, probably for more than a year at least. The reason i moved here was because that polish forum was immature and very unprofessional compared to Kanzenshuu. People were mean to each other for having different opinions, offending others and what's worse, moderators were mostly one sided and seemed to ban only the people they didn't share their opinion with. That's when i decided to finally create an account here and give it a chance. I never regretted that decision. People here are definitely more mature and have more knowledge about franchise.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta