General Website Goofs/Errors

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

linkdude20002001
I Live Here

Re: General Website Goofs/Errors

Post by linkdude20002001 » Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:08 pm

Director 竹之内和久 has his surname mistakenly Latinized as "Takenōchi" rather than "Takenouchi" or "Takeno'uchi" (depending on Kanzenshuu's method of dealing with the potential misunderstanding of "ou").
The Many English Dubs of DB, DBZ, and DBGT
Viz Release Censorship Guide

Scsigs: "Y'know, it actually makes sense that they waited till today to announce [the 30th Anniversary] set. It's Akira Toriyama's birthday."
Shaddy: "I too want my legacy destroyed as a birthday gift."

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Sat May 23, 2020 12:10 am

Regarding the History of Rivals post the ticket price reads 1,800yen instead of 800. Also Banpresto don't exist anymore Bandai Spirits absorbed them and only use the Banpresto branding for prize figures. Also think it might be worth mentioning that the SSGSS Goku is a re issue from the March 2018 Ichiban Kuji and that Bandai are releasing the Prize A, B & C figures overseas under their Ichibansho label.

KBABZ
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by KBABZ » Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:14 am

This is less an error and more a note, but in the Trivia for Chapter 2 there's an entry that ponders why Bulma switched from the Capsule Bike to the Kawasaki bike. I always thought the reason was quite obvious: Goku launched the bike off a hill and it crashed on the ground after he jumped off to rescue Bulma from the Pteranodon, hence Bulma would need to switch to something different (notice that the Capsule Bike in the Oolong episode is orange in the manga and yellow in the anime, meaning it's a different bike).

GodVegetto91
I Live Here

Post by GodVegetto91 » Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:38 am

Why do I keep getting logged out of Kanzenshuu?

It happened in the past aswell, but only once every few months, but now it’s happening a lot more recently these last few weeks. I then have to log back in every time again.
Every new thought that you have, NEGATES your previous thought!

This is the answer to existence.

Are you able to see it?

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:08 am

Excuse me, I have a very serious problem with not being able to save any of my edits I would make to any of my drafts and the problem had started as soon as I had tried to do so for this morning.

Soppa Saia People
I Live Here
Location: an apartment complex huh...i find it quite simple, really.

Post by Soppa Saia People » Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:29 pm

i can't believe i Just noticed this, but why does the i in profile look different when you view your own profile ?

i guess it's just a font thing or because the f kinda absorbs the top part, but wow i can't believe i never really noticed it before. has anyone else ?

edit : actually, this might be a thing with the font of my phone, because when Typing profile the same thing happens, but only on Chrome not other apps. weird.
they/them
non gay eva fans dni | dic dub 90s sailor moon fans dni

twitter dvd for the sega cd | bi-weekly mal updates | my shitty music taste

BojGrass
Not-So-Newbie

Post by BojGrass » Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:23 am

Hi. Off and on lurker. I apologize that this is my first post in years. The NA home release page for the season 3 bluray set for Kai lists Disc 3 as ending at episode 71 and disc 4 starting at 72. Been going through my sets and my disc 3 goes to episode 73 with disc 4 starting at 74 (and then ending at the normal 77). Anyways. Love the site. Love the podcast (been trying to catch up). Apologies again for being inactive. /goes back into lurk-mode