Coherency and transparent information

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Shiningboltsurge

Coherency and transparent information

Post by Shiningboltsurge » Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:24 pm

frankly over past few years’ I’ve seen a flagrant lack regard for both on this website, it just seems that people just focalize whatever tangential insular loose fragmentation that can build up some conjecture pre-textual effigy from their actively devoided of the basic coherence and reality of the subject and the point being made regarding it https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Energy_(esotericism) Image Image
Last edited by Shiningboltsurge on Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:51 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Shiningboltsurge

Re: Coherency and transparent information

Post by Shiningboltsurge » Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:35 pm

Here’s another one Image

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:39 pm

Your post is completely incoherent. I have absolutely no idea, whatsoever, what you're trying to say, share, or possibly critique.

Mobile screenshots of Wikipedia articles isn't the best way to get across whatever it is you might be getting at.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Shiningboltsurge

Post by Shiningboltsurge » Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:46 pm

Shiningboltsurge wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:24 pm frankly over past few years’ I’ve seen a flagrant lack of regard for both on this website, it just seems that people just focalize whatever tangential insular loose fragmentation that can build up some conjecture pre-textual effigy or strawman that’s actively devoided of the basic coherence and reality of the subject and the point being made regarding them https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Energy_(esotericism) Image Image
iPhone wasn’t cooperating at all on this one not only autocorrect but images as well, I was spending hours reposting them only to see them expire for lack of a better word and come up with a new method of getting them into the post, but digressions aside I would be better to just continue the thread the stated topic and just mentally place in any missing or aberrant punctuations and or transitional words as I at least got most of the content on there to outline some message.

Saiya6Cit
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Saiya6Cit » Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:45 am

So you want to discuss the possibility that Ki is real?

Whenever I want to check what the community thinks on a certain topic about dragon ball, I use google search and type the topic and subsequently type the word "KANZENSHUU"
forexample, right now I just put: study of the ki kanzenshuu

And I found this posting As the number one result in google search
viewtopic.php?t=43908

I also recommend this post about best DB topics discussed here:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=37331

And this one too about Necroposting...:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=46783

I know it can feel a little discouraging, feeling that you arrive late to every single discussion thread, take it from me who was far from the DB fandom for longer than a decade. But at least you can read the opinions of others, which is the intention of creating a post...

Peace