Site Help

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Jakez04
Beyond Newbie

Site Help

Post by Jakez04 » Wed Nov 10, 2004 2:34 am

I got tired of my site. I want to make it look better. The outline is going to be white and pink. You can see it for yourself. I want you guy's opinion on what should I have on it , new pictures, Infomation, how to make it better, etc.

Hey EX I really want your views on it the most.
Da Name is Jakez -ROC Baby!
[url=http://www.geocities.com/dragonfistgt]DragonFistGT![/url]

Sun_Wukong
I Live Here

Post by Sun_Wukong » Wed Nov 10, 2004 2:27 pm

This really isnt the place for something like that

Jakez04
Beyond Newbie

Post by Jakez04 » Mon Nov 15, 2004 1:54 am

Wow what a great info. I got...... :roll:
Well EX I guess this thread is dead and needs to be locked.
Da Name is Jakez -ROC Baby!
[url=http://www.geocities.com/dragonfistgt]DragonFistGT![/url]

laserkid
Advanced Regular

Post by laserkid » Mon Nov 15, 2004 12:14 pm

not to be rude but...

RULE # 6: PLUGGING / SPAMMING
Our forum is not a place for you to plug your site or spam anything specific. If something comes up in the normal routine of discussion, that's fine; don't come to the forum just to plug something, though. You'll get a warning, the thread will be locked, and if you do it again, you will be banned. Basically... this isn't a recruiting ground... it's our message board.

http://www.daizex.com/interaction/board/ read it, learn it, love it. Its always good to read any messageboards rules before posting.
-Laserkid

Magica
Regular

Post by Magica » Wed Nov 17, 2004 9:45 pm

(Is going to be a nice one) My number one suggestion is to lose Geoshitties. :(

Zackarotto
I Live Here

Post by Zackarotto » Thu Nov 18, 2004 6:39 pm

First off, nobody cares about your site. I mean, what's the hook? The DragonFistGT scans? I'm guessing that's your doujinshii or something, but you might want to worry about that before wasting your time with a links section or whatever. It might be worthwhile, I don't know. Get it up, at least.

Second, pink on white? Okay, it's a Buu theme. Not a very good one, though. But people don't come for the layout, so as long as it isn't painful to look at (you'll need a little work there!), it's a great layout. One color, close-to-opposite color. Ever seen a color wheel?

I think the only reason anybody would come is for your scans, assuming they're any good. I'll assume they are, because I don't want to depress everybody. Nothing else really looked new. And it IS the name of your site. Of course, I might be wrong. Maybe you just scanned a few things and are claiming those scan in the name of your site? Who knows? I don't.

Last thing. If you want VegettoEX's help, he wrote an editorial about that. Check it.

I thought there was something else. I don't know. Just don't take this the wrong way. I've made embarrassingly bad sites. One of which is about at the level of that site. So now you know what I think of it, eh? :P

Keithito

Post by Keithito » Sat Jan 01, 2005 12:48 am

Note : I'm fairly new to these boards, but I'm pretty sure this isnt the kind of thing you should be posting here. Try maybe a forum that offers web design help, like applegeeks.

uhm yeah, the color scheme of the site is offensive to the eyes in a strange kind of way, I like the little images over the sections, although i dont like the organization of it all. Also, the banner at the top, it looks like you just took a couple of pictures of buu, put them into photoshop and used a sketch > Chrome filter on it (is that what you did?) And I really can't get over the clor scheme, it looks like the site should have a "mood" monitor at the top of the page, and a P.E.T.A logo on the bottom, or y'know, run by a 12 year old girl.

So in close, pretty much what zackarotto said.
ALL SHALL BOW BEFORE THE POWER OF THE MUFFINS!!! and oh yeah, the ... eh

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Sat Jan 01, 2005 3:17 am

I'm kinda outta it.

But he's banned. The end.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::