Welcome to Integrated-Kanzenshuu!

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Welcome to Integrated-Kanzenshuu!

Post by VegettoEX » Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:51 pm

So here we are.

If you have no idea what's going on and why people may (or may not?) be excited, our post from 01 April 2012 should pretty much explain everything. We are now Kanzenshuu.

Additionally, the forum from back at Daizenshuu EX has been ported over in full (mega-props to lost_in_thought, and in all seriousness, if you have as unhealthy an attachment to this community as I and some other folks do, a little present for him wouldn't be out of line). Hujio himself gets all the credit for staying up later than I ever did and troubleshooting the actual integration into the larger website.

Couple new things / changes / etc. for all you old-timers:

- Combined the "New Section Previews" and "Staff Help Requests" sub-forums. They were pretty much the same thing, anyway.
- "Introductions" and "Ask" archives have been... well, archived. They don't serve much of a purpose anymore.
- Links are back to opening in a new tab.
- The logo in the upper-left goes back to the main forum page, and a new link has been added to the right under the text header to go back to the main website.
- Avatars can now be 100x100. You're welcome.
- The forum rules have been condensed a little bit, but you know how we roll -- be awesome, and type well. That's all it takes!

Holy crap. We're still working on stuff, so let us know if you encounter any bugs, unexpected behavior, you hate everything, you love everything, etc.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

samuraix123
I Live Here

Re: Welcome to Integrated-Kanzenshuu!

Post by samuraix123 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:07 pm

I love the new website! talk about going all out. It's much more easier for me to navigate and get around :D Thanks VegettoEX & the rest behind this project for going above and beyond.
The Dragonboxes are like a middle aged woman who still looks good through simply taking good care of her skin and body with maybe a tiny bit of makeup while the Orange Bricks are like a middle aged woman who get's 50 tons of botox, makeup and plastic surgery in order to look younger and as a result looks even worse. ~ ringworm128
Still recording Toonami broadcasts on VHS after all these years!
#1 Paikuhan fan!

saiyanprimalforce
Beyond Newbie

Post by saiyanprimalforce » Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:28 pm

Nice. Real happy to see the forum back up. Just noticed the member panel login on the main page, and had to do a double take. "Wait, that wasn't there before!"

All in all, the new site is lookin' mighty spiffy.
Official Discord Server: https://discord.gg/auNXDruqEb
Dragon Ball Z Kai: Ultimate International Edtion + Super: Ultra Instinct Cut http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtop ... 07#p491107

Drabaz
Advanced Regular

Post by Drabaz » Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:32 pm

I hate everything :( I MEAN! I don't know where to start! Finally, a place on the internet where grammar matters. It's so good to be back :).
My Dragon Ball AMV's:
Pain into Power - Gohan Tribute - Best Character Profile at AnimeNext
The Dragon Ball Life - Original DB only AMV - Coordinators Choice at Anime Conji
When I See You Again [NEW!!!] - Goku & Krillin AMV - Best Drama at Otakon

Drayenko
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Drayenko » Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:46 pm

FINALLY! I've waited so much! Everything looks amazing! LOVE YOU GUYS!

VeggieXD
Beyond Newbie

Post by VeggieXD » Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:50 pm

Really happy to see the board back, great work guys! The new site is amazing too! I've done work with databases and websites before and I kinda know how hard it is to move all this stuff across so kudos to you guys!
DragonFlick Z 2.0 in the works.. if you are a Dragonball Youtuber, feel free to get in touch.

nathantheguitarist
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by nathantheguitarist » Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:52 pm

Damn! Not sure if I want to remake 20-something avatars in 100 x 100. :P
Can't you see? He's the man. Let me hear you applaud. He's more than a man! He's a shiny golden god!

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:56 pm

Schroeder is a man's name, for sure.

Great work all-around gang. I'm glad to see the forum's back!
She/Her💕 💜 💙
progesterone princess, estradiol empress
Lucifer's bimbo daughter

samuraix123
I Live Here

Post by samuraix123 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:58 pm

nathantheguitarist wrote:Damn! Not sure if I want to remake 20-something avatars in 100 x 100. :P
That's what I'm working on right now :lol:
The Dragonboxes are like a middle aged woman who still looks good through simply taking good care of her skin and body with maybe a tiny bit of makeup while the Orange Bricks are like a middle aged woman who get's 50 tons of botox, makeup and plastic surgery in order to look younger and as a result looks even worse. ~ ringworm128
Still recording Toonami broadcasts on VHS after all these years!
#1 Paikuhan fan!

Metalwario64
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Metalwario64 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:13 pm

So glad the forum's back! I hadn't realized how much time I spent on Daizenshuu EX's forums until they went down, so it was quite an endurance for me to wait.

The new 100x100 size for avatars is great too. Fortunately, all of my avatars are that size or larger, so I'm already set.
"Kenshi is sitting down right now drawing his mutated spaghetti monsters thinking he's the shit..."--Neptune Kai
"90% of you here don't even know what you're talking about (there are a few that do). But the things you say about these releases are nonsense and just plain dumb. Like you Metalwario64"--final_flash

mysticboy

Post by mysticboy » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:23 pm

Loving how the site looks!

desirecampbell

Post by desirecampbell » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:29 pm

Mmmm. Slightly bigger (é).

So what's the plan with podcast news posts comments? I assume that other news posts will have comments enabled, but what about podcast news posts - they're still getting a forum thread so post comments might be redundant and unhelpful, but there's no links to the forum on the podcast posts (yet?)

Also, I'd like to formally request a podcast topic: Julian and Herms discuss the process and decisions of the style guide. For two hours. The fans demand it.

Chuquita
Namekian Warrior

Post by Chuquita » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:46 pm

It's so great to be back! X3 I missed this place.
Many congratulations on the successful port.

EDIT: Also, 100x100 avatars! :mrgreen: Updated mine.
Last edited by Chuquita on Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
My deviantart * My tumblr * My twitter
---
フレフレ みんあ! フレフレ 私!

TheDevilsCorpse

Post by TheDevilsCorpse » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:50 pm

You don't know how much you miss something until it is gone, It felt like trying to survive a nuclear fallout without this place...I can feel my sanity returning along with the forum. lol
Direct translations of the Korean DB Online timeline and guidebook.
My personal "canon" and BP list. (Coming Soon)

Maphisto86
Patreon Supporter

Post by Maphisto86 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:00 am

Glad to see the forums back. I was starting to get the shakes! :) I thought a while ago it would make sense for Kanzentai and Daizenshuu EX to join forces officially and I am glad to see I was slow on the uptake. Also glad to see the wiki idea is actually be done. I thought it was put on the back burner for eternity. Looking forward to the awesome future of Kanzenshuu. 8)

Jackal puFF

Post by Jackal puFF » Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:00 am

I've definitely missed this place! Awesome new site by the way. :wink:

Acid_Reign
Advanced Regular

Post by Acid_Reign » Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:08 am

Oh, wow. And to think that I summarily dismissed the “integration” as another of DaizEX’s elaborate April Fools’ jokes… probably wouldn’t even have checked back if Twitter hadn’t suggested I follow the Kanzenshuu account. :oops: Fitting, though, that what was always a joke on every other day would be for-realzies on 4/1.

Anyway, the site looks fantastic—I wouldn’t say DaizEX was poorly designed, but it was looking a little dated and the new one organizes things very sensibly, so it’s a welcome change. Curious to see what will be done with accounts on the main site; any plans or is it just to remind us of our identities?

SuperSaiyan3Goku
Advanced Regular
Location: In the middle of nowhere, across from Planet Vegeta

Post by SuperSaiyan3Goku » Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:12 am

I've missed the forums so much... glad to see it up and running again. :mrgreen:
Next quest: Start collecting Dragon Ball Super Blu-Rays whenever season sets get released. Also the Super Manga!

Fan of Dragon Ball Z and various other Anime since '98! ^^

List of Anime I own or have watched - http://myanimelist.net/animelist/SSJ3Goku

kei17
I Live Here

Post by kei17 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:41 am

I'm so glad to see the forum back again. I would've been even gladder if you had increased the maximum number of stored PMs though. :lol: My PM box's always been flooded as hell.

Slickmasterfunk
Regular

Post by Slickmasterfunk » Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:43 am

Loving the new site! Keep up the great work, guys!