Members: How old are you?

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

Paulo Gabriel
Beyond Newbie

Re: Members: How old are you?

Post by Paulo Gabriel » Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:46 pm

24. Will turn 25 on September 15th.

Hyena_Yamcha
Beyond Newbie

Post by Hyena_Yamcha » Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:54 pm

I'm 26 Years old ! :)

Surprised to see many young members.

I was expecting everyone to be 20 and above.
My English is poor .

Big Boss
Regular

Post by Big Boss » Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:22 pm

25 years old.

But still feel like a 16 year old.

Grimlock
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Grimlock » Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:53 am

Grimlock wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:06 pm
Turning 23 today. :)
Damn. Feels like it was yesterday/in the previous page when I posted this... Oh wait! :P

Gyt Kaliba
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Gyt Kaliba » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:13 am

I just turned 30 a couple of days ago, and I'm still wrapping my brain around the idea. It's low-key terrifying to realize I'm not in my 20's anymore. :crazy:
My Writing Endeavors - Twitter
"There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people. Psychopaths, and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better." - Richard Castle, 'Castle'

sangofe
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by sangofe » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:35 am

Gyt Kaliba wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:13 am
I just turned 30 a couple of days ago, and I'm still wrapping my brain around the idea. It's low-key terrifying to realize I'm not in my 20's anymore. :crazy:
Well. Age is simply a number. I'm turning 37. The two things age has done to me is to make me responsable, and parts of my body more easily hurt. Like my knees. Plus I gain weigh more easily.

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:17 pm

sangofe wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:35 am
Gyt Kaliba wrote:
Well. Age is simply a number. I'm turning 37. The two things age has done to me is to make me responsable, and parts of my body more easily hurt. Like my knees. Plus I gain weigh more easily.
And everything cracks. Like a buddy of mine says "if I wake up and nothing hurts, I start getting suspicious".
Dragon Ball Heroes Character Cards
Now updated into more manageable lists. Please let me know if I missed someone.

SuperSaiyaManZ94
Advanced Regular

Post by SuperSaiyaManZ94 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:28 pm

Turned 25 around almost two weeks ago, but i certainly don't feel it.

Gyt Kaliba
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Gyt Kaliba » Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:33 pm

DNA wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:17 pm
sangofe wrote:
Gyt Kaliba wrote:
And everything cracks. Like a buddy of mine says "if I wake up and nothing hurts, I start getting suspicious".
That's been the main difference I've noticed too. As of a couple of weeks prior to my birthday, I kept noticing that every time I would move now, something would pop. Not a painful or particularly loud pop, just like I'd pick something up, oh, arm popped. I turn to look at something, oh, now the left leg popped. It's more irritating than anything else, at least so far.

The weight thing's the main one I'm worried on, since I'm already pretty overweight as it is. Putting a little more effort into trying to lose some than I ever have before, but only time will tell.
My Writing Endeavors - Twitter
"There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people. Psychopaths, and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better." - Richard Castle, 'Castle'

sangofe
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by sangofe » Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:21 am

Gyt Kaliba wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:33 pm
DNA wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:17 pm
sangofe wrote:

That's been the main difference I've noticed too. As of a couple of weeks prior to my birthday, I kept noticing that every time I would move now, something would pop. Not a painful or particularly loud pop, just like I'd pick something up, oh, arm popped. I turn to look at something, oh, now the left leg popped. It's more irritating than anything else, at least so far.

The weight thing's the main one I'm worried on, since I'm already pretty overweight as it is. Putting a little more effort into trying to lose some than I ever have before, but only time will tell.
Off topic but... I talking about the 1-2 kilos that make my t-shirt feel tighter. And it's only around the stomach... For me it's worked to cut added white sugar and carbs that give you fast energy. Plus most fat expect from fish. Combined with working out it's not that hard.

omegacwa
I'm pretty cozy, here...

Post by omegacwa » Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:37 pm

I'll be 34 in October. Been a DB fan since I was approximately 11. I used to post on here all the time over ten years ago but eventually kinda moved on.

Not to brag or anything but I've been working out since I was 19 and I'm 5'11 and about 215lbs of muscle.

Long hair in a bun
Big lumberjack beard
Married

All of these things you could learn from looking at me for 2 seconds lol