Welcome to the New Kanzenshuu Forum!

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Hujio
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Re: Welcome to the New Kanzenshuu Forum!

Post by Hujio » Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:34 pm

And you've tried doing a force cache purge to ensure you're using the most recent style sheet by pressing CTRL+F5? I'm looking at the forum with your resolution right now, and there shouldn't be "that" much empty space. There's still some of course, but not a bunch of it.
:: [| Heath "Hujio" Cutler |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu |] - [| Twitter |] ::

Saiga
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Saiga » Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:47 pm

Hujio wrote:And you've tried doing a force cache purge to ensure you're using the most recent style sheet by pressing CTRL+F5? I'm looking at the forum with your resolution right now, and there shouldn't be "that" much empty space. There's still some of course, but not a bunch of it.
Huh... I just tried that twice in a row. The first time nothing happened, and the second time it fixed it. Thanks!
I'm re-watching Dragon Ball GT in full on my blog. Check it out if you're interested in my thoughts on the series as I watch through it!

Bussani
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Bussani » Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:06 am

That's way better, Hujio. Thanks a lot!
If TPP passes in your country it will be illegal for you to watch an imported DVD. Click here to learn more!

Kaboom

Post by Kaboom » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:28 am

Hmmm... I'll have to try it on the higher-resolution PC monitor downstairs and see if it looks any different from my li'l 1280x800 laptop, 'cuz I'm not seeing any difference even after the harshest of cache-wiping and force-refreshing.
deviantART
FanFic: DragonBall GT Revised
[thread]
Powar Levuls: Main Series | Movies and Specials | GT
Nintendo/PSN/Steam: KaboomKrusader
ACNH Dream Address: DA-1637-4046-7415 ("SlamZone")
(Not) lost (enough) DB Super plots!
A handy video guide to Kanzenshuu-level grammar quality!

batistabus
Patreon Supporter

Post by batistabus » Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:28 am

Saiga wrote:
Hujio wrote:And you've tried doing a force cache purge to ensure you're using the most recent style sheet by pressing CTRL+F5? I'm looking at the forum with your resolution right now, and there shouldn't be "that" much empty space. There's still some of course, but not a bunch of it.
Huh... I just tried that twice in a row. The first time nothing happened, and the second time it fixed it. Thanks!
Same with me...this is much better. I think this the best we can hope for unless people have their Locations and Date Joined limited. Thanks Hujio!

DoomieDoomie911
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by DoomieDoomie911 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:55 pm

I think it looks pretty nice! Great job guys! :thumbup:
Cipher wrote:Dragon Ball is the story of a kind-hearted, excitable child who uses the power of friendship to improve those around him as he grows into a dangerous obsessive who sometimes accidentally saves the world.
She/her (I have a Twitter account now.)

Piccolo Daimao
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Piccolo Daimao » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:42 pm

You know, at first, I was put off by this new layout, because I’m one of those people that doesn’t like change. But now, it looks really great and meshes well with the rest of the website. Well done, guys! :clap:
Chuquita wrote:I just noticed we can choose between 3 different sizes for the forum; that's wonderful. Using the biggest size right now; very nice.
We can? How?
Holden Caulfield in [b][i]The Catcher in the Rye[/i][/b] wrote:I hope to hell when I do die somebody has sense enough to just dump me in the river or something. Anything except sticking me in a goddam cemetery. People coming and putting a bunch of flowers on your stomach on Sunday, and all that crap. Who wants flowers when you're dead? Nobody.

TheDevilsCorpse

Post by TheDevilsCorpse » Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:42 pm

Piccolo Daimao wrote:We can? How?
The "vA^" icon below the "Advanced Search" option and above "Logout" in the top right corner.
Direct translations of the Korean DB Online timeline and guidebook.
My personal "canon" and BP list. (Coming Soon)

hleV
Banned

Post by hleV » Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:11 pm

He probably meant the font size rather than the size of the forum.

TheDevilsCorpse

Post by TheDevilsCorpse » Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:28 pm

hleV wrote:He probably meant the font size rather than the size of the forum.
That's the only new option that changes the font size (and everything else) between three options like Chuquita was talking about.
Direct translations of the Korean DB Online timeline and guidebook.
My personal "canon" and BP list. (Coming Soon)

Piccolo Daimao
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Piccolo Daimao » Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:42 pm

TheDevilsCorpse wrote:
Piccolo Daimao wrote:We can? How?
The "vA^" icon below the "Advanced Search" option and above "Logout" in the top right corner.
Ah, right then. Thanks.
Holden Caulfield in [b][i]The Catcher in the Rye[/i][/b] wrote:I hope to hell when I do die somebody has sense enough to just dump me in the river or something. Anything except sticking me in a goddam cemetery. People coming and putting a bunch of flowers on your stomach on Sunday, and all that crap. Who wants flowers when you're dead? Nobody.

DragonBalllKaiHD
I Live Here

Post by DragonBalllKaiHD » Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:29 pm

Nice indeed, but my laptop's internet can zoom in or out at any time I so desire just by using the motion sensor near the keyboard. Not only that but it also changes beyond what the forums offer. Wonder if it's a Window 7 thingy?
Katsuyoshi Nakatsuru's #1 biggest fan

A piece of animation is a beauty of art.

Ringworm128
Banned

Post by Ringworm128 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:24 am

Just a suggestion, but what about the option to change the forum color to your liking? I would love it if I could view this forum with a black forum skin.