General Website Goofs/Errors

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

linkdude20002001
I Live Here

Re: General Website Goofs/Errors

Post by linkdude20002001 » Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:08 pm

Director 竹之内和久 has his surname mistakenly Latinized as "Takenōchi" rather than "Takenouchi" or "Takeno'uchi" (depending on Kanzenshuu's method of dealing with the potential misunderstanding of "ou").
The Many English Dubs of DB, DBZ, and DBGT
Viz Release Censorship Guide

Scsigs: "Y'know, it actually makes sense that they waited till today to announce [the 30th Anniversary] set. It's Akira Toriyama's birthday."
Shaddy: "I too want my legacy destroyed as a birthday gift."

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Sat May 23, 2020 12:10 am

Regarding the History of Rivals post the ticket price reads 1,800yen instead of 800. Also Banpresto don't exist anymore Bandai Spirits absorbed them and only use the Banpresto branding for prize figures. Also think it might be worth mentioning that the SSGSS Goku is a re issue from the March 2018 Ichiban Kuji and that Bandai are releasing the Prize A, B & C figures overseas under their Ichibansho label.

KBABZ
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by KBABZ » Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:14 am

This is less an error and more a note, but in the Trivia for Chapter 2 there's an entry that ponders why Bulma switched from the Capsule Bike to the Kawasaki bike. I always thought the reason was quite obvious: Goku launched the bike off a hill and it crashed on the ground after he jumped off to rescue Bulma from the Pteranodon, hence Bulma would need to switch to something different (notice that the Capsule Bike in the Oolong episode is orange in the manga and yellow in the anime, meaning it's a different bike).

GodVegetto91
Banned

Post by GodVegetto91 » Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:38 am

Why do I keep getting logged out of Kanzenshuu?

It happened in the past aswell, but only once every few months, but now it’s happening a lot more recently these last few weeks. I then have to log back in every time again.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:08 am

Excuse me, I have a very serious problem with not being able to save any of my edits I would make to any of my drafts and the problem had started as soon as I had tried to do so for this morning.

Soppa Saia People
I Live Here

Post by Soppa Saia People » Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:29 pm

i can't believe i Just noticed this, but why does the i in profile look different when you view your own profile ?

i guess it's just a font thing or because the f kinda absorbs the top part, but wow i can't believe i never really noticed it before. has anyone else ?

edit : actually, this might be a thing with the font of my phone, because when Typing profile the same thing happens, but only on Chrome not other apps. weird.
I have borderline personality disorder, if my posts ever come off as aggressive or word vomit-y to you, please let me know.

🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸

BojGrass
Not-So-Newbie

Post by BojGrass » Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:23 am

Hi. Off and on lurker. I apologize that this is my first post in years. The NA home release page for the season 3 bluray set for Kai lists Disc 3 as ending at episode 71 and disc 4 starting at 72. Been going through my sets and my disc 3 goes to episode 73 with disc 4 starting at 74 (and then ending at the normal 77). Anyways. Love the site. Love the podcast (been trying to catch up). Apologies again for being inactive. /goes back into lurk-mode

Tyro
Patreon Supporter

Post by Tyro » Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:20 pm

Theme Guide: Eyecatch Collection
Second Animation, part B wrote:Kame-Sen’nin shows off by spinning this staff over his, but Goku simply extends Nyoi-Bō, which hits him in the head. Kame-Sen’nin’s then head rings like a gong…
I think this was supposed to say:
Kame-Sen’nin shows off by spinning his staff over his head, but Goku simply extends Nyoi-Bō, which hits him in the head. Kame-Sen’nin’s head then rings like a gong…

ChronoKeeper

Post by ChronoKeeper » Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:11 pm

This is something small, but the Newbie Guide doesn't contain any mention of Dragon Ball Super. It ends after Kai. I'd say that someone getting into the series should probably have some knowledge of the most recent anime and manga to come out.
A Timeliner that gets into the smallest details that many may overlook.

nineko
Beyond Newbie

Post by nineko » Tue May 17, 2022 5:05 pm

Not sure if it's only me, but if I try to change the date format from the "Board Preferences" in my UCP, it doesn't work. It lets me select any option I want, but it always resets to the default format when I submit the form.

That's the only setting which doesn't seem to work for me, because I could customise other things just fine (e.g. I'm using the dark skin instead of the light skin).

roseofpain

Post by roseofpain » Thu Jun 16, 2022 6:37 pm

Sometimes whenever I try to view the forum, it'll end up showing that I've been IP banned. But then later on after a certain amount of time, I'm able to view it again.

I don't know why this keeps happening because looking at my post history, I haven't done anything that would cause me to be banned from here.

Has anyone else experienced this?

UltraPerfectCellZ

Post by UltraPerfectCellZ » Fri Oct 07, 2022 11:04 pm

Hey guys, I'm not sure if this is happening for everyone, but I've found the Reanimated Scenes galleries for Kai are all broken and only display the first image, not giving an option to move on to others.
Proudly lurking the forums since '09

nineko
Beyond Newbie

Post by nineko » Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:34 am

The "forum software upgrade" apparently broke the forum skin. It's not plain unusable, but it's ugly, and since you said to report things, I thought to mention that, even if it's more obvious than an elephant in a room.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:57 am

Hi. Is there a way to change the background back to "light"? The "dark" one is pretty bad for my eyes, especially when I go from here to another website with a "light" background. I already checked the "User Control Panel" but couldn't find anything in there.
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

90sDBZ
I Live Here

Post by 90sDBZ » Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:25 am

Grimlock wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:57 am Hi. Is there a way to change the background back to "light"? The "dark" one is pretty bad for my eyes, especially when I go from here to another website with a "light" background. I already checked the "User Control Panel" but couldn't find anything in there.
I was wondering about this too and I agree. I've always found it more strenuous to read stuff on sites with a dark background, to the point of only going on them for short periods.

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Sat Dec 10, 2022 4:31 pm

Forgive me if I have missed an option in my user settings but I was wondering if it was possible to switch the user name box-thingy back to the left side of a post? :D
She/Her💕 💜 💙
progesterone princess, estradiol empress
Lucifer's bimbo daughter

vegeta391

Post by vegeta391 » Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:40 pm

90sDBZ wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:25 am
Grimlock wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:57 am Hi. Is there a way to change the background back to "light"? The "dark" one is pretty bad for my eyes, especially when I go from here to another website with a "light" background. I already checked the "User Control Panel" but couldn't find anything in there.
I was wondering about this too and I agree. I've always found it more strenuous to read stuff on sites with a dark background, to the point of only going on them for short periods.
+1 was getting scotoma every other post I read in this mode. Either I'm blind, or the option is just not there.
My eyes got uber sore now.

Probably not the best solution out there, but Firefox add-in called Dark Background and Light Text has an option there for Inverting coloring and it gets the job done for me.

Neo-Makaiōshin
I Live Here

Post by Neo-Makaiōshin » Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:03 pm

I guess this will be adressed but will mention it anyway, there needs to be some color contrast in the notification box to know what's new and what's already read.

Dragon Ball was always a kid series and fans should stop being in denial.

WittyUsername
I Live Here

Post by WittyUsername » Sun Dec 11, 2022 12:59 am

I’m not digging this new background.

PurestEvil
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by PurestEvil » Sun Dec 11, 2022 7:59 am

Is there a light mode?
This post was brought to you by 魔族

Rest in Peace, Toriyama-san