Your # of posts is your battle power. Who is the strongest?

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

MarCas92
Regular

Your # of posts is your battle power. Who is the strongest?

Post by MarCas92 » Thu May 21, 2015 1:52 pm

Who is the most powerful/active member on Kanzenshuu?

My goal is to one day be as powerful as Freeza. Who I remind you has a battle power of 100 quintillion!
How do you get into the Ginyu Force? With a letter of RECOOMEndation!

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Re: Your # of posts is your battle power. Who is the stronge

Post by VegettoEX » Thu May 21, 2015 1:57 pm

:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

MarCas92
Regular

Post by MarCas92 » Thu May 21, 2015 2:01 pm

VegettoEX wrote:http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/memberl ... memberlist

Post counts mean nothing.
True, everyone knows that the only reason VegettoEX introduced them is to show how meaningless they were.
How do you get into the Ginyu Force? With a letter of RECOOMEndation!

Gaffer Tape
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Gaffer Tape » Thu May 21, 2015 5:50 pm

Hey, look at that! I'm in the top 33! :D
Do you follow the most comprehensive and entertaining Dragon Ball analysis series on YouTube? If you do, you're smart and awesome and fairly attractive. If not, see what all the fuss is about without even having to leave Kanzenshuu:

MistareFusion's Dragon Ball Dissection Series Discussion Thread! (Updated 4/1/24!)
Current Episode: A Match Made in Hell - Dragon Ball Dissection: The Super #17 Arc Part 2

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Thu May 21, 2015 5:56 pm

I didn't realize I was so behind. I guess that's what I get for not having watched the series in so long.
She/Her
progesterone princess, estradiol empress
bisexual milf

Gyt Kaliba
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Gyt Kaliba » Fri May 22, 2015 9:45 am

Huh, I'm at #22. Somehow I didn't think I'd even be that high up on the list.
AniManga Travelogue - Currently Reviewing: Dragon Ball (Z)
Twitter
Switch Friend Code: SW-0745-6427-7791 (let's play some Dragon Ball: The Breakers!)

Rocketman
Namekian Warrior

Post by Rocketman » Fri May 22, 2015 10:11 am

Kneel, peons.

TheGmGoken
Namekian Warrior

Post by TheGmGoken » Fri May 22, 2015 3:34 pm

VegettoEX wrote:http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/memberl ... memberlist

Post counts mean nothing.
I'm top 5 8)

Metalwario64
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Metalwario64 » Fri May 22, 2015 5:15 pm

I just don't see how a bunch of people who joined after me managed to rack up more than double my post count. :crazy: :crazy: I never really was a social person though, and I never get into huge discussions, so I guess my more, "post-and-move-on" style is why I have a slightly more meager post count.

I will say though, that I'm glad that the rules here prevent useless posts as "+1" and such, which is clearly a thinly veiled means at increasing ones post count. I see that too frequently elsewhere, and I'm glad that very rarely happens here. It's like some people think that a post count is indicative of seniority or something.
"Kenshi is sitting down right now drawing his mutated spaghetti monsters thinking he's the shit..."--Neptune Kai
"90% of you here don't even know what you're talking about (there are a few that do). But the things you say about these releases are nonsense and just plain dumb. Like you Metalwario64"--final_flash

Herms
Kanzenshuu Admin Emeritus

Post by Herms » Fri May 22, 2015 6:12 pm

One of my many terrible and unworkable ideas is that 10,000 should be the limit for post counts. In other words, once you hit 10,000, that's it, you can't post any more unless you delete some of your older posts to make room. Theoretically, this would motivate people to make each of their posts a worthwhile contribution.
Kanzenshuu: Is that place still around?
Sometimes, I tweet things
We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.

NitroEX
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by NitroEX » Fri May 22, 2015 7:08 pm

Some of us prefer to keep our true power hidden. :wink:

OmegaRockman
Patreon Supporter

Post by OmegaRockman » Sat May 23, 2015 3:02 am

I may not have a high post count, but I have more shounen spirit than all of you motherfuckers so I win by default! Nakama power is life, yo.
The self-proclaimed World's Biggest Dragon Ball Kai Fan™

My YouTube

Saiga
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Saiga » Sat May 23, 2015 12:44 pm

I see a few key people I was once ahead of have surpassed me in post count... unsurprising, while I'm as active as I usually am I just haven't felt like posting.
One of my many terrible and unworkable ideas is that 10,000 should be the limit for post counts. In other words, once you hit 10,000, that's it, you can't post any more unless you delete some of your older posts to make room. Theoretically, this would motivate people to make each of their posts a worthwhile contribution.
And what, just tell Kaboom to go off and delete 3,000 of his posts before he can come back? :P That'd be hilarious.
I'm re-watching Dragon Ball GT in full on my blog. Check it out if you're interested in my thoughts on the series as I watch through it!

Ajay

Post by Ajay » Sat May 23, 2015 1:06 pm

I'm embarrassed of my post count. The fact that I have a count higher than some folks who have been here a decade is horrible. It means I probably spent one part of my time spamming worthless one sentence nonsense.

I think a majority of it came from the Season Sets thread and the weekly Kai threads last year. Let's just say I was pretty passionate in letting everyone know how much I disliked said products and would try to argue my point into the ground. Not the most productive thing the world.

Nowadays, I generally try to only give input where I actually have something lengthy and worthwhile to say. Something I highly recommend newer posters take on board. If you have an average of 20 posts a day, you're probably doing something very wrong!
Follow me on Twitter for countless shitposts.

Deadtuber.

dbzfan7
Namekian Warrior

Post by dbzfan7 » Sat May 23, 2015 11:14 pm

Top 15 and just hit OVER 8000!!! Posts. I was once very off, but recently I've been posting more.
Why Dragon Ball Consistency in something such as power levels matter!

DragonBoxZTheMovies
I Live Here

Post by DragonBoxZTheMovies » Sun May 24, 2015 7:37 am

While I'm obviously not happy with all of the contributions I've made over the years, I think my post count is at a pretty reasonable number. I'm often pretty hesitant about making posts and there's been a number of times over the years where I've written a good two or three paragraphs before canning the whole thing; particularly during my earlier years of membership, but then there's also been a couple of times where I've had a burst of ideas for posts and threads. As evident in a lot of my posts, I'm not the most articulate person and I don't tend to be very opinionated. This is why I'm not really involved in many debates (I'm too easily swayed, need to work on this)- which is probably another contributing factor in my current total and how it's slightly lower than a few of the other regulars who joined in that 'Kai' period (2009-2011). Obviously the Battle of Gods (2012-2013) and Revival of F (2014-present) crowds have generated a lot more content in a shorter amount of time, due to the nature and the amount of new material that they have to discuss, along with the number of members they have to converse with.

...Aaand this is very loosely related to the thread's initial premise, I'm sorry.

Oh, and if it feels like I've been posting a lot in the last hour or so, it's because I've been meaning to write a lot of these for a while now. :roll:

Doctor.
Banned

Post by Doctor. » Sun May 24, 2015 7:56 am

I can beat Raditz, at least. That's a good thing, isn't it?

I'm not sure on how I'd evaluate my posts in this site. When I first joined, I can say with certainty that I didn't really contribute much and my posts were really bad and shallow looking back. I want to say I improved and that ever-so often I can pull out the big guns and write a massive wall of text with a very detailed opinion on a certain subject, but the truth is that most of the time, I still do one-liner posts. I wouldn't consider myself a spammer, I think the posts I have compared to the date I joined is a good ratio, but I still can't say with certainty the majority of my posts are a worthwhile contribution. Oh well, I think I'll do a better effort of making each of my posts more meaningful from now on.

And I wrote all of that above because everyone else was doing the same, sue me.

Lozjudai
Beyond Newbie

Post by Lozjudai » Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:05 am

I`m amazed how many posts GmGoken has made in just couple of years. Meanwhile I have been here almost the same amount of time and this is my 80th post :lol:

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:17 am

I know a guy on another forum whose PL would be beyond Freeza Saga base Goku by this method.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Adamant
I Live Here

Post by Adamant » Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:20 am

Lozjudai wrote:I`m amazed how many posts GmGoken has made in just couple of years. Meanwhile I have been here almost the same amount of time and this is my 80th post :lol:
That's not a negative.
Satan wrote:Lortedrøm! Bøh slog min datter ihjel! Hvad bilder du dig ind, Bøh?! Nu kommer Super-Satan og rydder op!